Hell: Day One and Two...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light House

Sulli spent the last two hours watching the drops of rain in the tower's bare window.Earlier,she toured herself inside of the light house,downstairs she saw a beige sofa bed,small television and other furniture.At first it was a puzzlement for her on where does the electricity came from since the tower was station to an island ,later she discovered that Minho is using a solar energy.

She took a deep calming breath.The feeling of being locked in a tower remind her of Rafunzel---she felt like rafunzel and her abductor is none other than her hot prince charming.A little smile broke in her lips,funny but she doesnt feel like a prisoner at all.Its as if she just went on a vacation to a deserted island to escape the stress of city life.Although at the back of her mind,she thought about her parents and Suzy,they must be desperately searching for her right now.

Sulli heard the slow squeking of the door and she knew it was Minho.He's been out the whole day and she had no idea where on earth did he go.

She turned around and looked at him."W-where have you been?"she asked.Her eyes traveled to his wet hair and down to his wet clothes."You're soaking wet.Take a shower and change your clothes"

Minho's mouth twitch in one corner."From being a tigress,now you sound like a concerned wife"theres a hint of amusement in his big brown eyes then he threw her one paper bag."I bought you some clothes and undies,hope you like it"

Sulli managed to catch the paper bag and sat on the bed."Wow"her eyes shines while looking at a white T shirt with printed hello kitty.

Minho's face softened as he watches the heiress,she looked like a kid who opened her first christmas gift.Choi Sulli was the first girl who made him realized that a heartless bastard like him can be gentle and tender and he was able to set aside his desire and lust for her.Its as if she introduced him to a new world filled with serenity,love and happiness.Far from the dark and chaotic world he used to live in.Life and circumtances made him bitter and hungry for vengeance but his original plan is slowly drifting away as his heart fell in love with her---his beloved enemy.

"Thank you Mr.Choi"Sulli said smiling,cutting off his reverie.She stood up and walk towards the window to look at the ocean outside of the light house.

Since Sulli was wearing a short white dress,Minho had a full view of a nice pair of long legs that seemed to run forever.He had never seen such an alluring woman.And as he keep on staring at her,the cool wind blows her shoulder length hair,he had a feeling that Sulli was  a part of this room.And he had this feeling that when she left things would never be the same again.

Brown eyes slowly and thoughtfully ran over her."You are incredibly beautiful"he said and then he witnessed how her droopy eyes flickered in surprise as if it was the first time she had received a compliment in her twenty one years of existence.

Sulli open to say something then close it again as wave of emotions came rushing through her system.Her heart melted...melted like a butter from his sweet compliment.

Minho turned and started to walk to the door.

"Ya...are you going to leave me again?"she said with traces of uncertainty in her voice.

He smiled."I'll just go downstairs to cook something for dinner"he answered before going out.

 

 

After taking a bath,Sulli felt the violent retaliation of her stomach due to hunger.Wearing a cotton white-t shirt and white short,she went downstairs to check if Minho had already cooked dinner.She was about to turn he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter