A New Beginning...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli threw a glance at the blue sky and cirrus clouds outside of the plane before turning her head to the handsome man beside her---her husband Choi Minho.

Minho's gave her his famous crooked smile"You've been secretly staring at me from the time we set foot on this plane"he raised his hand and touched her face softly with his knuckles.

Her eyes widened by his sweet gesture,the undiluted passion appeared in his brown eyes that she gasped softly.

"Y-You overrate yourself again Mr Choi"Sulli said and move her eyes away from his deep gaze.

"Try calling me Mr Choi again and I'll kiss you right here,right now"he softly threatened and slowly leaning towards her.

"P-please stop Minho"she whispered nervously.His closeness alone made her body shivers.

Minho chuckled and held her hand."There.It isn't so bad to say my name,is it?"he squeezes her palm."By the way,how's your relationship to your mother?did you manage to patch things with her?"

Anger and pain starts to grew inside of her upon remembering Kanghee."I dont wanna talk about her"

He saw his wife's angry facade and it cut deep through his heart.In a way,he blame himself for the damage that his vengeance had cause.It does not only brought pain and sorrow to him and Sulli,it also destroyed a family.A sweet and loving family.

"Ssul...you must be aware that after your father died,Choi Empire went into bankrupcy.Many share holders pulled out their investment to the company"he looked at Sulli to see her reaction.

She remained mum and passived,

"I bought the company one month ago and 50% of Choi Empire belongs to me while the other half belongs to you and your mother"

Sulli's eyes dilated in surprise."Why did you do that?"she asked,completely curious

He tenderly gazes at her."Because I'm hopelessly in love with you"he solemnly confessed."And I know how much you love the company since its your father's legacy"

Her heart skipped a beat after hearing his confession.Slowly...the pain and hatred melts like candles under extreme heat.But her foolish mind quickly protested against her stubborn heart.Damn you mind!

"I will take care of you from now on"Minho said,cutting off her confusion.

"Is that an excuse to get my trust back?"she asked,trying her best to sound cold and distant.

Minho doesnt seemed to mind her cold reaction.He kiss the inside of her palm and put it across his chest.

"I have no excuse.I know that I hurt you and I'm sorry"he sincerely said,fighting back tears."I suffered too.I fought very hard to prevent myself for falling for my prey and digging my own grave but in the end I surrendered because you change my view about love and compassion.You opened a new world to me,far from the dark and violent world that I've known.And loving you whole heartedly is my payment for all of the pain that I've cause you"

Sulli's eyes got misty.She was on the verge of giving her trust and love again to him....almost....

 

 

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Minho's Pad

Sulli opened her eyes drowsily.A tiny frown marred her brow as she wondered the time.

"What time is it?"she asked sleepily and glanced at the alarm clock in the night stand.7:00PM.

"Wow,I slept for more than ten hours"Sulli said smiling afterward she climbed out of bed and walked towards the kitchen to drink some water.They arrived in Korea twelve hours ago.Minho only spent an hour inside the unit then went straight to Choi Empire to attend a board meeting.

Sulli wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter