Scent of Her...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Minho hummed to himself as he headed toward the bedroom.There was a joyful bounce in his step, and he couldn't stop smiling.Love filled his once cold  heart.Before turning the knob of the door,he let a long puff as excitement consume his hot y body.

He slowly open the door and turned the lights on.Sulli startled as the bright light almost blinded her sight then she looked at the man standing near the foot of the bed,in blue silk pajama and nothing on top.She swallowed like multiple times as her eyes traveled to his sculptured greek god body.

Minho was so....she couldnt find the right adjective to describe his smokin'  body.He was one of the most compelling man she had ever seen.Beautiful.Simply beautiful.Sculpted muscles..smooth skin..six pack abs...dang!hotness overload!

Minho's lips twitched in one corner in a hint of a smile."Hello Kitty pink pajamas?and I almost thought I'll be seeing my lovely wife in lacy negligee"he laid beside her.

Flustered and shy,Sulli rise and was about to get out of bed when Minho grabbed her arms and pinned her down to the soft matress.

"Ya!get off me!"Sulli said while wriggling against him.

Minho's eyes heated"Love...are you still mad at me?if yes then take it out on me now.Let's make wild satisfying love"his voice is suddenly low with traces of sensual longing.

"No"she refused and met his hot flaming gaze.

He chuckled and freed her one arm to push a lock of hair behind her ear."Are you sure you dont wanna---"

"Yes"she quickly answered.

Minho gave her his enigmatic smile and bit his lower lip then he laid his body back to bed.

"You really like to play hard to get huh"Minho amusingly said.He encircled his arms around her waist and guided her head towards his wide delicious chest.His long legs wrapped like an ivy to her legs.

Minho's masculine scent tickles all of her senses,making her stomach fluttered.

"Minho..."

"Hmmm..."

"How did you become filthy rich?I mean you're only twenty three years old but you're already a millionaire."

He planted a soft kiss on the top of her head before opening his mouth."After the tragic death of my parents,Donghae's mom adopted me.She was my father's first cousin.We migrated to US after my fifteenth birthday"he paused as if thinking."I was on my freshman year at UCLA  taking up nuclear chemistry when I created my very first perfume.I named it "Desirable".People called me a marketing genius.I have this philosophy that if you can convince people that your product is a success,then it will become a success.And if you tell them that what you are selling is unique,many people will buy it simply because they want to believe it's true.As long as the idea is strong enough,nobody cares about the reality,because everyone wants to buy into the image that will take them to the world of fantasy"

She gazes up to him."I love "Desirable" perfume.Its one my favorite among all of the perfumes you created"

Minho leaned down and started kissing the side of her neck,inhaling and worshipping her sweet scent."You are as delicate as a flower"he murmured."You have the most bewitching scent like a mix of crimson rose and cherry bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter