Sulli's Confusion...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Minho's Pad

"W-What p-proposal?"her eyes were glued to his y lips

"Be my girl"

Sulli stared at him,making sure she heard the right words that came out from his mouth,she's probably dead by now if an explosion had occured in front of her due to the paralyzation of her body.Stunned...astounded...shocked...those adjectives were all of the same meaning and definitely his proposal was apparently the most ridiculous words she had ever heard in her twenty one years of existence.

"Y-your kidding right?"

"I am dead serious Miss Choi,I want you to be my girl"he said,his voice barely a whisper.

She drew an unsteady breath."M-Mr Choi...I'm already engaged and will tie the knot two months from now"she raised her right hand and showed him her diamond engangement ring."Please find someone else that would most likely will agree to your p-proposal"

A  smile formed on his lips,he is not affected with her admission of being an engaged woman."It doesnt matter even if you're already engaged Miss Choi.I am a very flexible man.I can be your subtitute fiancee,your friend,companion and more"his eyes traveled from her face and down her body."I can fulfill your every need and desire....make it emotional or physical"his gaze filled with lust and hunger.

Her body immediately responded to his hot flaming gaze.The man spoke the words sensually---enough to make her innocent body flamed with desire.Like a match to gasoline,it rushed across her skin and she was consumed with her burning desire for him.A hot liquid flowed down her thighs and her hardened s were very visible for his eyes to see.

A soundless gasped escape in .

Minho was totally satisfied with her reaction.The heiress is no different from all the woman he seduced in the past,she quickly fell into his trap.He started mastering the art of seduction upon learning woman's weakness----

Sulli's cheeks flustered in embarrassment."M-Mr.Choi...are you a gigolo?"she asked.

He chuckled and stood up."No...I am not a gigolo Miss Choi"he answered."I'm a businessman,I ran my own company.You must have heard of "Dysirable", a perfume company that was famous all over the world"

"Yes.I'm actually a fan of their perfumes"she blinked for a few seconds."You're Mr...."

"Michael Choi, and I'm the CEO and president of Dysirable"he proudly said.

She was tounge tied.Michael Choi is not only a seducer but a filthy rich man!she always heard his name from her appa.He wanted to merge their clothing and perfume business to Dysirable company but Michael Choi turned down his offer.

"Your appa's company wanted to affiliate with my company but I declined his offer"he grinned mischievously."However,I might reconsider his proposal since I find his daughter very pretty and interesting"

She her lips unconciously as desire surged again into her body."I-I'd like to get dress...please leave Mr.Choi"

He smiled."Of course"he turned around."Miss Choi Sulli.I prefer Minho or Michael than Mr Choi"he added before going out.

Sulli was left  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter