Welcome To Hell....

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Empire

"I'll give you s'more if you will dump your fiancee and be my girl"

Sulli stilled after hearing what he said as if a bucket of cold water was thrown at her.For a while,all modesty,all inhibition had disappeared and she had become an animal,answering only to instinct and leaving her rationality to soak away into Minho's hot burning passion.She never thought she would be afftected by his lethal charm.

She shook her head as realization came back to her---Choi Sulli is engaged to Lee Jonghyun!

Minho saw the confusion in her face and tried to kiss her again but she slap him hard on the cheek and move away.

"Get your hands off me Mr.Choi!"she said and steps backward

Minho smiled devishly while caressing the cheek she slapped."Though I like chasing woman,dont play your game too hard Miss Choi"he smirked."Your kisses speaks volumes baby.Your fiancee won't be able to meet your passion and like what I've said before,I can give you everything make it physical or emotional"

She turned crimsom due to humiliation."You overrate yourself Mr.Choi.I responded because you seduce me!"

He raise an eyebrow and amusingly stared at her flushed face.Odd but he find her refreshing and funny.Her innocence make his cold heart fluttered with happiness.Its as if he had found oasis in the middle of a dry deserted place.

"How well do you know Lee Jonghyun?"Minho's expression become dead serious.

Sulli folded her arms."We've known each other for years"

His mouth presses into hard line and deeply gazes at her."Do you know Johnny Lee?"

She frowned and shook her head.Completely clueless.

"Your fiancee's real name is Johnny Lee and not Lee Jonghyun"he revealed."Johnny Lee and I used to go to the same university but he dropped out after authorities caught him having pot session with friends in his L.A pad.He's a notorious drug addict and a user.Your fiancee is an opportunist and a gold digger"

A hundred images exploded through her head:all of them from her fiancee,the nice and kind hearted Lee Jonghyun.

Disbelief,skepticism and absolute shocked can be seen in her face."N-No..I-I dont believe you...y-you're just making up stories"she said in a shaking voice."Lee Jonghyun is the nicest person that I've ever met,he's no---"

"Lee Jonghyun is a devil in disguise!"Minho shouted and crossed the distance between them.He imprisoned her again in his arms."I am telling the truth so dump your user fiancee and be mine"his breath skimming her face and she doesnt like his effect on her body.

She pushed him and leaned her back on the wall."Please...leave...."her mind cluttered due to Minho's kissed and his revelation regarding Jonghyun's real identity.

He boyishly grinned at her and Sulli's heart ache.The devil look so damn gorgeous!

"I will repeat what I've said earlier Miss Choi.Leave your crack head boyfriend and be my girl.He will just make your life miserable"his eyes sparkles with desire."I know behind that naive and innocent appearance is an incredible passion.I could feel chemistry between us"he said before going out.

Sulli touched her slightly swollen lips and shut her eyes close.Dear lord,she really have wanted him to hold her and kiss her forever.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter