Hell: Day Two...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The steep,rocky cliffs,incandescent white sands,verdant green vegetation and various blue of sea and sky can be seen at the island called "hell".

Sulli was in a state of amazement as her eyes wandered around the tropical paradise.Earlier,she spotted some turtles and whales swimming below the surface of the clear water.

Minho looked at Sulli from afar.His heart filled with admiration at her beauty.She was wearing a floral sarong dress that was wrapped in her slim body like an ivy.Carrying a piece of jasmine flower,he walked towards her in the warm white sand...in blue jeans,shirtless and barefoot.

Sulli playfully dipped her feet on the sand and smiled sweetly when her eyes rested to her abductor and savior---Choi Minho.

Minho stop in front of her and Sulli gazes at him.Their eyes spoke to each other for a brief moment then Minho gently tucked the jasmine flower behind her ear.

"You're the most beautiful woman that I've ever met in my entire life."he sincerely said."You should replace your name to aphrodite"

He encircled her in his arms,holding her as if she's the air he needs to breathe.She hugged him back and rested her head to his shoulder.

"Oh Ssul"he whispered hoarsely."I want you so much"

She looked up to him and was about to open but he put his finger to her lips and shook his head,an agonized expression on his face.

"Not here...not now"he said.

Sulli nodded and tip toed.She reach up to clasp his handsome face and kiss him softly,pouring all the love she feel inside of her heart.He kiss her back and released her afterward.

Sulli took a glimpse of Minho's yacht.She saw the name that was painted to the yacht.

"Who's Boyoung?"she asked.

Sadness crossed his eyes."My late mother"he said and avoided an eye contact with her.He felt a sharp piercing in his heart upon remembering his deceased mother.

She saw the sadness and pain in his eyes and her heart swells for him.Holding each others hand,they walked to the white sand barefoot.

"Minho,can I borow your cellphone?I need to call omma.Choi Kanghee must be so damn worried about her daughter right now"she said after a long period of silence.

He stilled.Suddenly,hatred started growing once again inside of him after he heard the name of Sulli's mother.

"Please..."Sulli begged.

He took a deep breath and pulled out his cellphone inside of his pocket and gave it to her.

Sheer happiness can be seen in Sulli's face as her fingers fumbled to type Kanghee's number.Minho turned around to hide the bitterness and animosity in his eyes.He make a fists as the memory of his late parents lingered into his mind.An hour ago,he thought he had found freedom but he was completely wrong.Just hearing Choi Kanghee's name br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter