Minho's Confusion...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho deeply gazes down at Sulli's fiancee."He looks familiar"he thought then his eyes grew a fraction upon remembering the identity of her fiancee.

"Johnny Lee!the crack head Johnny Lee!"his mind screamed.

"Jonghyun,I want you to meet Mr.Michael Choi,appa's new business partner"Sulli introduced with traces of awkwardness in her voice."M-Mr.Choi,this is Lee Jonghyun m-my fiancee"

Jonghyun move foward and offered his hand to him.

For a fleeting moment,Minho remain immobile while staring at Jonghyun's hand."Should I shake hand with this filthy man?"he asked himself and frowned as his eyes travels to Jonghyun's attire.Suspender,granfather's above the waist slack pants and greasy hair.Totally opposite to the Johnny Lee that he saw at the pub.

Reluctantly he accepted Jonghyun's hand and instantly pulled it as Donghae's voice echoes into his mind.

Jonghyun's family disinherited him because of his addiction to drugs

Minho steadily gazes at him.He cannot believe that Sulli's fiancee is Johnny Lee.How did it happened?How could this innocent girl became  a crack head's fiancee and why?Does Sulli knows that Jonghyun is an addict?

Then anger started to rise within him as Johnny's crack head girlfriend entered into his mind."Damn!Seems like this addict is deceiving Miss Choi"called it odd but the need to protect Sulli against Jonghyun rose inside of his cold heart.

Jonghyun felt uncomfortable by Minho's way of looking at him.

"Have we met before Mr Choi?"Jonghyun asked  

Minho's mouth pressed into hard line.A part of him wanted to punch Jonghyun in the face and beat the crap out of him.He glances at Sulli and he felt a pinch of pity and compassion to her.

He returned his eyes to Jonghyun,his expression impassive."Perhaps our path had crossed before in some session?"

Jonghyun's face turned pale."E-excuse me?what did you say?"

A satisfied grin broke in Minho's lips upon witnessing Jonghyun's guilty expression.:"What I mean is...golf or billiard session Mr.Lee"he said smoothly.

Jonghyun breathe heavily."I dont play golf and billiard Mr Choi"

Minho shrugged his shoulders as if telling Jonghyun that what he said was nonsense.

Sulli noticed the tension between the two men.

"W-what brought you here?"she asked her fiancee.

Jonghyun open his mouth but decided to shut it as his eyes rested to Minho.

Minho smiled at Sulli."I'll go ahead Miss Choi.Kindly send the concept that your team had done to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter