Johnny's Trap...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinsadong,Seoul

When the late afternoon sun hung low over the clouds,Sulli and Jonghyun finally left the bridal shop after trying several wedding gown and tuxedo for their up and coming wedding.Sulli made a decision to never mention her encounter to Choi Minho to her fiancee.Despite the enigmatic attraction she had towards flaming charisma,her loyalty to her fiancee prevailed at the end.

They walked in silence to the parking when her eyes captured Dysirable's billboard sign,the famous perfume company launched a new perfume named "MADNESS" and below were the caption "Heaven or Hell".

A playful smile broke into her lips upon remembering Minho's heavenly pad.

"What the hell are you smiling about?"Jonhyun said,frowning.

"Huh?"

"You're smiling while looking at Dysirable's billboard"

She shrugged her shoulders and moved her eyes away from the billboard.

Jonghyun cleared his throat and looked at her."Ssul...can I ask you a favor?"

Her gaze turned to him."Sure,what is it?"

"Can I..."he paused for a second then sighed."Can I borrow some money from you,the bank did not approved my loan that I will be using as a capital for my new business venture.I know this is embarassing but I really have no choice,you're the only one that I knew that could help me"

She step closer and grasped his hand."Its okay Jonghyun,what's mine is yours"she opened her purse."So how much money do you need?"

"Two hundred thousand won"

Sulli wrote down two hundred thousand won on the cheque and then she gave it Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's eyes glimmers with mysterious happiness while looking at the cheque.

"Thanks Ssul"he bend his head and kissed her in the cheek.

 

 

Somewhere in Songpo District,Seoul

He stood on the street for a few moments,his head keep on tossing from left to right.After making sure that no one is looking at him,he started walking towards the small pub at the next street.While walking,he glanced down at his clothes,above the waist brown pants,suspender,chocolate colored blazer and white linen shirt.

He sighed in frustration and hurriedly removed the blazer then his hands starts messing the greasy hair.

He pushed the pub doors open and looked around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter