Sulli and Minho's Blessing....

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Songpo,District Seoul

"Sora,please dont leave me"Johnny Lee begged to Sora.He wrapped his arms around her waist to stop her from going out of his apartment.

Sora exhaled loudly,she removed his hands."I've had enough Johnny,if you didnt messed up with the plan of milking the heiress things like these won't happened"

Johnny held her hand while sobbing."Please yeobo,I'll find another prospect just stay by my side.I-I cant live without you..."

Sora glanced down at Johnny.They've been together for years and had shared hardships together but she's not satisfied with Johnny's love and devotion for her.She wanted more---a good  and lavish life with tons of money and drugs.And since Johnny had failed to marry the heiress,he is now a poor man with broken dreams and soul.

Sora roughly freed her hand from his tight gripped."Goodbye Johnny..."

With misty eyes,Sora steppe out of his apartment leaving Johnny in a state of devastation.

"Sora!!!!"Johnny shouted.

After weeping to his heart's content,Johnny wiped his tears and stood up.The dark mask in his face came back,his chest tightened due to anger and hatred.

He blamed Minho and Sulli for his loss and defeat.....

"I swear...I will kill you both..."

 

 

 

Hell Island

Light House

Sulli opened her eyes slowly and smiled,her whole pregnant body tingling with excitement as she woke up to another beautiful day at Hell's Island.Sunlight streamed through the bare windows.A soft gust of tangy sea air blew into the room,fluttering the lavander lace curtains.On the horizon the Pacific ocean shimmered in the early morning light.

Sulli stretched out her arms,yawning and exhaled with a deep,satisfied sigh."I knew I was going to fall in love with this place"she murmured.

Her head shifted to the right side and stared at the handsome man beside her--Choi Minho.Sleeping peacefully,half of his face were buried to the white pillow.

As her eyes marveled on his wonderful body,a sensation so deep occupied her body,heart and soul.Every lovemaking is always better than the last.

Sulli felt the warm tingles dancing up and down her spine at the memory of their first love making in this island.Meeting Minho was a dream come true,he made her tasted heaven and sent her flying on clouds.

Carefully,she swung her legs out of bed while placing her two hands to her bulging belly.She's seven months pregnant with their first child.Last week,the OB revealed to them the gender of their baby---it's a boy.

Sulli walked to the door and opened it.She decided to take a walk to the sea shore as a daily exercise routine.

 

 

The warm white sand touched Sulli's soles as she started walking to most beautiful shore in the world.The coconut palm trees sways in unison together with the cool wind while the dazzling turquoise waters shines like a diamond.The hemline of her pink floral sarong dances to the gush of wind.

Sulli bent down to pick up one clamshel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter