Hell: Day Three...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light House

Sulli was standing at the window blindly watching the crashing of waves to the shore when Minho arrived.The anger and pain rose inside of her chest after she heard the squeking of the door.

"Ssul!"Minho called softly.

She closed her eyes and pretended not to hear him.The emotional tidal wave she'd been riding since she learned of his revenge plan had left her drained and empty.Her body starts shaking and her eyes b with angry tears as Minho step closer to her.Aside from hating the three most important people in her life,she cant help blaming herself---for being an utter fool.Lee Jonghyun, her fiancee whom she had known for years fooled her for money.Choi Minho ,the man she had learned to love in such a short amount of time fooled her  for revenge.Choi Kanghee,her own mother whom she loved with all her heart fooled her and her father for years.The revelation regarding her mother's afffair to Minho's father really hurt her the most,it hurt so much that she thought someone grabbed her heart outside of her chest and threw it in the ocean.How could they do this to her?

Once again,the conversation she had with Jonghyun flashes to her mind.

"C'mon Ssul...lets go home"Johnny said and tried to hold her hand

Sulli steps backward."No!I'm not going home with you Johnny Lee!"

Johnny was stunned to hear his real name from her."S-Ssul...h-how did--"

"Minho told me everything!you played and tricked me just to get money from me!"she said in rage."You're a drug addict and a user!"

Johnny's face darkened due to anger.He was so damn furious with Michael Choi for spilling his evil plan against the heiress.

" you Michael Choi!I will make sure that you'll be swimming in the ocean of lies with me!"Johnny said to himself.

"Ssul,Mr.Choi is a liar and a schemer.He just wanted to ruin our relationship to fulfill his ulterior motive against your family."he fake a sad face."He duped you into believing that he's a good man when the truth is he wants revenge"

She shook her head in disbelief."N-No...y-you're lying!"tears stung in her eyes."Minho loves me!y-you're just making up stories to get even with him because he revealed your evil intention towards me!"

Johnny rolled his eyes."You're really stupid and naive Ssul"he sighed."Mr Choi Minho is the son of Detective Choi In Pyo,the man who had an affair with your mother!Minho's mother shot her husband after she caught them together.And after killing her husband she committed suicide.Unfortunately Minho witnessed everything.Since then,he swore to take revenge against Choi Kanghee for the tragic death of his parents .He used you as a target for his revenge"

Different emotio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter