Hell: Day One...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light House

"Welcome to hell Miss Choi Sulli"

Panic rose inside of her chest.Her eyes filled with unmistakeable horror as Minho slowly steps forward to her.She move backward and her back hit the nightstand beside the bed.She cannot believe that Minho abducted her and took her in an unknown far away place.Suddenly,the traumatic experienced twelve years ago came back to her,she was a kidnapped victim before and it took her years to recover from the terrifying incident.

Trembling in fear,her first instinct was to escape,she need to get away from this place as soon as possible.

"W-why did you kidnapped me?what do you want from me?"she said in a shaking voice.

Minho arch his eyebrow when he saw the fear in her eyes."Look,I'm not going to hurt you so stop looking like a scared rat"he calmly said.

It was all that she needed to regain the anger and fortitude in her."And what do you want me to feel?welcome this kidnapping with a smile and open arms?"her voice filled with sarcasm,anger and fear."You said you won't hurt me and I doubt if this is a kidnap-for-ransom thing since you're a filthy rich man,then what is this?why am I here?"

Minho amusingly looked at her.Sulli never fail to impressed him and it made him like her even more.He love her transparency,he love the different emotions in her face.Oh god she is driving him crazy!

"From a scared rat to a tigress"he said in a dry tone.He keep on stepping forward while shooking his head.

"Dont you dare come near me!"she threatened.Panic,fear and desperation consumed her and before Minho could react she bolted towards the door and tried to open it.

Minho dashed to her and grabbed her waist.He dragged her away to the door and pinned her to the wall.

"Let me go!"Sulli screamed and resisted to his merciless hold.Her fists hands keep on punching his chest to Minho's astonishment.

"You have no right to detain me here.This is illegal!"

Minho smirked and held both of her wrists,he raised it above her head."In this island,I am the law Miss Choi"

"Get me out of this island you bastard!"she tried to kick him on the leg but Minho avoided it.

"Hey!"he said,hard fingers curled tightly on her wrists."Stop it you little wild cat!"

"Damn you!damn you!"she said almost hysterical."I will make sure that you'll be rot in jail for the rest of your life you bastard!"her eyes filled with animosity.

Minho laughed"I doubt it,by the time you returned home,you have fallen head over heels in love with me"

Sulli stop struggling upon hearing what he said."Y-you want me to fall for you?is that the reason why you abducted me?"

"Bingo!"he said then grinned sheepishly.

She frowne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter