What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas 2....

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's Pad (Middle of Heaven and Hell)

Nevada,USA

Minho opened the door using his one hand and burst inside carrying his wife in his arms.He walked straight to the bedroom and gently put her to bed.

Then,he removed her black stiletto and tucked the bedsheet above her chest.Sulli stir and open her eyes.

She saw Minho,sitting on the edge of the bed...watching her intently.His beautiful eyes hooded with passion and desire.

She should be scared but the margarita and bloody mary made her smile and joke."Have I grown two heads Mr Choi?"

"If you had,I doubt if it would mar your beauty"

Sulli laughed afterward her laughter vanished when Minho move closer to her.

He took a deep breath and held her hand tightly."I want you so much Ssul..."his tone turned huskier.

"Of course you want me.Its pretty obvious and I can see it in your eyes"Sulli said seductively.She must be really drunk otherwise she wouldnt be flirting with him  this way.

"I'll give myself a slap tomorrow"she said to herself.

Minho started kissing her fingers ally,one by one.She moaned in pure pleasure.

"Kiss me..."she said.

He leaned down and rained tiny kisses across her face and neck.Once again,Sulli's body ablaze with intense fire.His hands moved to her back ,ping her black dress partially.

She clung her arms around his neck,pulling him more closer.His warm lips landed to hers,kissing her passionately.And she drank his fire like a thirsty person who never had a taste of water for a very long time...she badly needed him...she wanted him...and its killing her....

 

"Good morning Mrs Choi Sulli"he said huskily.

Completely shocked and horrified,she roughly removed his arms and stared at him with outraged eyes."Y-you...you pig!!!"she make a fists and started hitting his chest.Anger rose inside of her as tall as Petrona's Tower.

Minho rise and gripped both of her wrists."Stop it Ssul.."his eyes filled with amusement while staring at her angry face.

Sulli struggle hard to free herself from his tight gripped."You tricked me!you took advantage of me last night!!!"she accusingly shouted then her cheeks turned a shade pink when she felt the familiar aching in her thighs.Did they just made love last night?

He gave his wife a lazy smile as he gaze down at her with a mixture of teasing and tenderness."Oh god!you're like a wild cat,with sharp claws ready to strike.But the cat in you surrendered and purred in my arms"his eyes held her own for a second before flicking down to and back up again to her eyes.Damn!he was flirting with her!

"Let me go!"she hissed."I'll file a divorce!I will absolutely file a divorce!"

He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter