Heaven or Hell...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Choi Minho's Bachelor Pad

Minho's POV

Kwon Yuri climbed out  bed and mad.She grabbed my oversized T-shirt and wore it without looking at me.I  sat up,pulled the bedsheet to cover my body and gave her my famous heart melting smile.

"I'm sorry Yuri"I tried my best to sound as sincere as possible."I'm just freakin' tired today,can we do it tomorrow or if you cant hardly wait you can sleep with other guys,I wouldnt mind"

Yuri's eyes turned frosty ice upon hearing my insulting stataement,she saw the remote control of the flat screen TV and grabbed it.Without saying a word she threw it to me,good thing though I avoided the object otherwise it will hit straight to my handsome face.

"What the is your problem?"I asked grinning.

Yuri's habit of throwing things when she's angry started.She threw me a pair of slippers and I managed to prevent it again.

"Ya!Kwon Yuri stop it or I'll kick you out of my pad!"I warned.

She began crying."Damn you Choi Minho!you want me to sleep with other guys huh?!and what do you think of me a ?!"she tossed my Snoop Dog CD

I was hit in the head."Ouch!"I exclaimed painfuly.I stood up and I stepped closer to her.My hands gripped her wrist.

"Stop it!"I shouted.

Tears rolled down her cheeks."You are such a !I hate you so much!"she tried kicking me.

"Oh please enough of the water works.I hate girls who whine and cry"I shook my head in dissapointment."Just go home okay and I'll call you later"I released her wrists.

She scowled at me."I'm on the brink of giving you up Minho"her eyes in so much pain."For two years,I endured everything because I'm so head over heels in love with you.I never left you despite of your habitual womanizing"she wiped her tears."Please,all I'm asking of you is a little respect and love"

I took a deep breath and hugged her out of pity."I'm sorry for calling you a "I caressed her long hair.

She stopped crying and hugged me back,I secretly rolled my eyes.I'm probably the last person in the world who believe in compassion and love.I love faking my emotions and not showing the real Choi Minho.Besides my late parents nobody has ever penetrated the wall I built for myself----the wall that stand as my shield against pain and love.

I released her in my arms after hearing the ringing the landline phone.I answered it and pushed the loud speaker button.

"Hello?"

"Minho!its me Donghae!I have great news for you"

"What is it?"

Donghae chuckled in the other line."You'll be ecstatic when you hear this.The long wait is over,the one and only heiress of Choi Empire came back in Korea a couple of days ago"

My eyes glowed in undescribable happiness upon hearing my cousins news."Wow!that is indeed a super duper great news!"

"Listen carefully,her name is Choi Sulli and she just turned twenty one last month"he said."But we have a little problem"

I raised an eyebrow."Problem?"

"Miss Choi is getting married two months from now"

I smirked and shrugged."I dont consider that as a problem bro,you know me pretty well.I'm a charmer,she'll fall for me for sure"I said confidently.

"Oh well,cant argue with that.Your Korea's most wanted bachelor.I'll see you later okay,bye"

I pushed the end call button and looked at Yuri who's been listening to our conversation.

"Is she the daughter of Choi Kang Hee?the woman who---"

"Yes,she's the daughter of the woman that destroyed my life"my expression turned grim.

Yuri folded her arms."So you'll be sticking to the plan"

I nodded mutely.

"How 'bout me?"

I twitched my lips in one corner."I'll keep you by my side while I'm having fun with the little heiress from hell"I wrapped my arms around her waist.

 

 

Gangnam District

Choi Mansion

"Welcome home sweetie!"Choi Kang Hee embraced her daughter.

"I miss you so much omma"Sulli said as she hugged her mother back."Where is appa?"

Kanghee smiled."He's having a brief meeting to some investors.He'll be here before dinner"she answered and stared at Suzy."Hi Suzy!nice to see you again"

Suzy kissed her cheek."He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter