Eight

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Sunny?" Chanyeol asked while going down the stairs.

"She went out." D.O. answered.

"Out? Where? When will she come back? WHAT IF SHE ABANDONED US?!"

"Geez. Chanyeol and his assumptions." D.O. rolled his eyes.

"Chanyeol, Sunny went to school. Don't worry. She'll comeback, she didn't abandon us." Suho said while patting Chanyeol's shoulder to calm him.

"Hyung! We have to go to Sunny! We must be with her at all times!! Suho Hyung!!" Chanyeol begged.

"No Chanyeol. We must not disturb Sunny when she's at her school. She told us to stay at her house. So, stop this and behave." Suho started to walk away but Chanyeol laid on the floor and grabbed his Hyung's legs.

"Hyuuuuuung! Please." Chanyeol bawled.

"Chanyeol, let me go this instant."

"Why is it so noisy early in the morning?" Luhan asked from the stairs with his messy bed hair. He clearly woke up because of Chanyeol's cries from the living room.

"Chanyeol wants to go to Sunny's school." Suho eyed Chanyeol.

"I like the sound of that." Baekhyun butted in.

"ME TOO!" Sehun, Chen, Xiumin and Tao chorused.

"But you have to ask Kris first." Lay stated.

"Ask me what?" Kris said, standing near the door.

"Where have you been?" Luhan asked, raising a brow.

"Just.. flying around."

"What?! Kris! Are you crazy? Why would you go out and fly around? What if someone will see you? Oh no! That would be so much trouble! And Sunny's definitely gonna scold you!" Suho ranted.

"Don't worry about that Suho." Kris said. "What do you want to ask me, anyway?"

"They want to go to Sunny's school." Kai popped out of nowhere.

"They? Are you sure about using 'they' instead of 'we', Kai?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yah! Where have you been?" Suho asked.

"Shut it, Baekhyun. And I just went out for a walk." Kai smugly answered.

"Let's go then."

"What? Kris, you're agreeing to this?" Suho asked.

"Yay! Let's prepare fast and hurry ourselves to Sunny's school!" Sehun chirped.

"But we don't even know the name of Sunny's school." Tao realized.

"Don't worry." Kris smirked. "I did my research."

 

 

"So, you actually followed Sunny to her school?" Luhan asked, with his hands on his pockets. "And she didn't noticed you?"

"I was flying." Kris said, as if it wasn't obvious enough.

They were walking side by side, making the girls they passed by to drool. The twelve of them separated ways. Some went by pairs, some by groups of three, four or more.

"Who are they?"

"They're so handsome!"

"What's with their clothes? Is that the new trend now?"

"Are they supermodels? Why are they so handsome?"

"Perhaps they're new students?"

Students were gossiping as Luhan and Kris walked down the hallways and corridors of the university.

"I didn't know humans are very noisy." Kris mumbled.

"Where is Sunny? Why does this Seoul University has to be so big?" Luhan complained.

 

 

"Guys, why does this school have big kitchens?" D.O.'s eyes widen.

"I really don't know D.O." Suho answered.

"We'll just ask Sunny when we meet her, okay?" Lay said.

"Hyung, why are they staring at us? Especially the girls?" Baekhyun asked while looking around.

They realized that they were definitely being stared at.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." The guys awkwardly said and slightly bowed at them. The girls squealed and the guys find it the right time to flee.

 

 

 

"Omo look! Isn't this Sunny?!" Chanyeol pointed to a poster.

"Hyung! Why is Sunny's name listed on this paper? She's even the first! Business Management Department Rank List..?" Sehun said.

"Sehun, Chanyeol Hyung, help us!"

Chanyeol and Sehun tore their eyes away and turned around. They saw Tao, Xiumin and Chen being chased by a group of students.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

 

 

Finally, it was time for lunch break. Sunny, Kyuhyun, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are eating together. Sunny and Kyuhyun are both Business Management students and both are part of the school's theatre club. Kyuhyun is the president of the theatre club and Sunny, the vice. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are both taking up Education majoring in MAPEH, since both of them love dancing and sports.

"Finally it's break time! I'm so hungryyyyyy!" Sunny said and laid her head on top of the table.

"We'll go get you girls something to eat." Eunhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter