Five

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny is at the library since she woke up, too engrossed in the book she picked yesterday. She decided to finish it, hearing from Luhan that it's an amazing book.

"Oh, you're just here?" Kai popped out suddenly, along with Luhan.

"Yes, why?" Sunny asked without looking away from the book.

"We're going to a beach." Luhan stated.

"Oh, okay." Sunny said, still has her eyes on the book. "When?"

The book suddenly went floating in the air. "Hey!" She whined.

She looked at the two, wondering who's responsible for her flying book. I should have known. Sunny thought and grimaced. "Luhan!"

"C'mon Sunny, let's go out and have some fun." Luhan said and offered his hand.

Sunny stood up and took his hand. They went out the library hand in hand with Kai was walking behind them, scowling.

 

 

"Where are we going anyway?" Sunny asked. The thirteen of them are gathered in the garden.

"We're going to a seaside village, Sunny." Suho answered.

"Why?" She tilted her head. I was reading a good book! Sunny pouted while thinking.

"There's a festival. And EXO is invited." Baekhyun patted her head.

"Now. Now. Don't get too sad over that book. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun in the festival." Luhan assured her and smiled.

"Riiiiight." Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Everyone on their horses." Kris said.

The guys followed their leader. They wore their black cloaks and rode on their horses right away. Kris helped Sunny wear hers and pulled down the hood to cover half of her face.

She noticed there were only twelve horses. Twelve? So how am I suppose to travel? She thought.

"You're riding with me." Kris said, as if hearing her thoughts.

"O-oh."

Kris lifted her up and he rode on the horse, behind Sunny. His arms at her sides clenching the bridle.

On the road, Kris noticed Sunny's stiffness. "You can lean on me."

"Really?" Sunny asked.

Kris nodded and Sunny hesitantly leaned on him. Her back hitting his abdomen while her head on his chest, considering Sunny's height. Kris decided to put his chin on top of her head, which Sunny didn't mind at all.

Throughout the travel, the talkative boys were doing what they usually do which is to talk. Kris was being silent and serious again, while Sunny was sleeping.

 

 

The travel to the seaside village was longer than they calculated and expected, they arrived early in the afternoon.

Sunny jumped off the horse. "It's the beach!" She squealed and pointed at the beach. "Can I take this off?" She asked Kris.

"Go ahead."

Sunny happily and hurriedly took off the cloak, excited to have fun in the beach. After she took off her cloak, she was suddenly hoisted by Chanyeol on his shoulders like a bag of sack.

"Omo! Yah! Chanyeol! Put me down!" She squirmed.

Chanyeol ignored her pleas and ran towards the beach with Sunny on his shoulders.

"I'm warning you! Put me down!" When they reach the beach, Chanyeol suddenly let go of her, resulting of a wet Sunny from head to toe.

"Yah! Oh gosh. I'm so wet!!" Sunny whined. Chanyeol chuckled at her. She splashed water on him and soon enough the others joined them, splashing water on each other. Well, except for Kris, Kai, and Luhan, who were just at the shore watching Sunny and the others having fun.

Sunny cutely sneezed which caught the others' attention. "Bless you." Suho smiled.

"Let's go inside the inn." Baekhyun suggested while walking towards Sunny.

"I don't want to go inside yet." Sunny whispered and pouted.

"Come on and be a good girl." Baekhyun said as he messed her hair, then took her hand.

"Aish. Fine fine." She said and let Baekhyun dragged her inside the inn, the others followed pursuit.

 

 

Night came by and they changed their clothes to join the villagers for the bon fire dance. The landlady of the inn gave Sunny a dress to wear for the festival. She was surprised and happy that the dress fitted her. Sunny was still wearing her black converse, after all, she has no other shoes in this planet and she refused to let Lay buy her a new pair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter