Ten

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!" Sunny hollered from the door while taking off her shoes.

"You mean, 'we are home'." Luhan corrected.

Footsteps were heard from the stairs and revealed a giant. "Sunny! You're home! WHY IS LUHAN HYUNG WITH YOU?! HE WAS IN YOUR SCHOOL?! CHEATER!" Chanyeol accusingly pointed his finger to Luhan.

Sunny walked towards him and patted his shoulder. She leaned nearer, next to his ear. "Don't worry Chanyeol, I scolded him." She whispered. Sunny leaned back and giggled.

"You did?" Chanyeol asked then looked at Luhan. "Serves you right, Hyung." He smugly said.

Chanyeol and his childish behavior. Sunny thought.

"Guys, dinner is ready!" D.O. shouted. Chanyeol went ahead of the two.

"C'mon Luhan, let's put those ice cream in the freezer."

 

 

After eating and cleaning up, they all decided to watch the television.

"I'll take a shower first." Sunny said and went upstairs to her room.

Sunny went down, fresh. She was wearing her pajamas and her laptop on her arms. She saw the guys gathered in the living room, seriously watching the television.

 She put down her laptop on the center table and went to the kitchen.

"Guys, I bought ice cream. Let's eat." She let them pick their own flavor.

She sat on the floor, with the center table in front of her.

"Sunny, why are you sitting on the floor?" Baekhyun asked.

"You don't expect me to sit on the couch when you're all crowded there, right?" Sunny raised a brow.

Baekhyun has gone speechless, and so the other guys. Guilt was visible on their faces.

Suddenly, Sunny laughed. "Aiiigoo. I was joking, okay? I'm sitting on the floor 'cause I need to do my homework." She explained while turning on her laptop and fishing out her books, notebooks, and pencil case from her bag.

"Sunny, how do we eat this?" Suho ask, with his wrapped ice cream on his hands.

"Oh, right. You don't have ice cream in your planet." Sunny remarked while putting down her own wrapped  ice cream on the table. "Give me yours." Suho gave his ice cream to Sunny.

"You open it like this and you hold it like this." She demonstrated how, she opened the wrapper and was holding the popsicle. "You only eat the ice cream. Do not eat the popsicle, arraseo?" Sunny said and handed the unwrapped ice cream to Suho.

The rest of the guys followed what Sunny did.

All of them are now eating popsicle ice cream. Sunny was sitting on the floor, with Sehun and Chanyeol beside her, who decided a while ago to sit on the floor also.

Their eyes were glued to the television with ice cream on their hands. While Sunny was holding her ice cream on her left hand, a highlighter on her right hand and her book and laptop in front of her.

"Sunny, what are you doing?" Sehun asked.

"I'm making a report and studying at the same time." Sunny answered without looking away from her book.

"Why are you wearing that?" Chanyeol asked, while poking Sunny's eyeglasses.

Sunny fixed her eyeglasses, which was slightly slanted because of Chanyeol's poke. "I have astigmatism. If I don't wear this, my eyes hurt."

Luhan is intently watching the television drama.

"Omo! Yeobo, we just had an indirect kiss." The character said.

Indirect kiss? Luhan thought. Then an idea popped in his mind.

Luhan was sitting on the couch behind Sunny. "Sunny?" He called out.

"Hmm?" Sunny hummed without tearing her eyes on her book. "What is it?"

"Can I taste your ice cream?" He asked.

Sunny turned around. "Don't you like your ice cream?"

Wait, instead of tasting her ice cream.. We can just exchange!

"Well.. yeah." Luhan answered.

"Do you want to trade ice creams.. with me?" Sunny asked.

"Can I?"

"Uh yeah, sure." She said. Sunny handed Luhan her ice cream and vice versa.

Indirect kiss, aye? Luhan thought. He was smiling like an idiot while eating his ice cream, which was originally Sunny's.

Meanwhile, Sunny was busy finishing her report and eating her ice cream, oblivious of Luhan's successful plan.

 

 

At last, Sunny finally finished her report. One last thing she needs to do is study. Sunny was seriously reading her book with a highlighter and pencil on her hands. The guys were definitely enjoying their first time using a television.

It was already late at night, yet all of them were still gathered in the living room. Suddenly, Sunny's head fell on Sehun's shoulders.

"Hyungs.. Sunny's asleep." Sehun murmured.

"It's already late. We should sleep." Suho said.

"I'll take Sunny to her room." Luhan volunteered and carried her in a bridal style, then went his way to her room.

Luhan opened the door of Sunny's room using his telekinetic powers and went inside.

He laid her down on her bed slowly and carefully.

Luhan covered her body with the blanket. He took off her eyeglasses and placed them on the bedside mini cabinet. "I really enjoyed the ice cream." He softly chuckled. "Good night." He kissed her forehead and walked out of the room.

 

 

The next morning was same old, same old. She was still following her daily routine. Wake up early, cook breakfast, prepares herself and go to school.

Sunny was laying down her head on her desk with her arms as her pillow since their teacher hasn't showed up yet.

"Is this seat taken?"

She straightened up in her seat and messed her own hair. "I can't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter