Thirteen

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going? It's Sunday." Kris asked, eyeing Sunny from head to toe.

"I'm going out!" Sunny answered.

"Where?" Suho butted in.

"I'm meeting Joong Ki."

"I'm afraid I can't let you go meet with him." Luhan said, while briskly walking from the kitchen to the living room.

"We're going to make our project!" Sunny whined.

"I don't trust that Joong Ki guy." Luhan explained.

"Omo!" Sunny gasped after glancing at her wrist watch. "Eottokke?! I'm late. I need to go now, Joong Ki must be waiting for me!" She ran out of the house, completely ignoring Luhan and the rest of the boys.

"I really don't trust that Joong Ki guy." Luhan muttered.

"I'm with you. I don't trust him too." Kai agreed with the older guy.

"Me neither. He gives off bad vibes." Sehun added.

"Bad vibes?" Kris mumbled whilst raising an eyebrow.

 

 

"Yah! You're late! It's already one fifteen!" Joong Ki complained.

"I.. Sorry.. I'm sorry! It won't.. happen next time..." Sunny said while panting. After getting out of the bus, she still has to run from the bus stop to the school.

Sunny was catching her breath with her hands on her knees. Thank God I'm wearing rubber shoes. It was easier to run.

Sunny straighten up and saw Joong Ki eyeing her suspiciously. "What? I promise I won't be late next time we meet!" She assured him.

Joong Ki flickered her forehead.

Sunny's hand instantly flew on her forehead, rubbing the sore spot. "Yah! What was that for?!" She barked.

"Let's go! We'll buy project materials first." Joong Ki said and started walking. He stopped on his tracks and turned around. He saw Sunny was just standing there, giving him a cold glare with her hand on her forehead. "Chingu palli!" And he started walking again.

"Aiigoo. He's acting as if were close. Tch." Sunny mumbled and followed suit.

 

 

On the bus, they were sitting side by side.

Sunny put her earphones on and was humming to the song silently.

Joong Ki, who cannot bear with the boredom, decided to bother her. He was playing with the strands of her hair, pulling out her earphones, taking picture of her, and other things which most childish people do when bothering other people.

"Yah! Can't you keep your hands off of me?"

"But I'm bored!"

"Then do something!"

"Like what? You won't talk to me, so what should I do?"

"Like.. L-like... Just something! Something that won't bother me!" Sunny huffed.

"Oh never mind! We're here!" Joong Ki cheered and stood up from his seat.

"I don't understand him." Sunny mumbled. "Whatever." And stood up also.

 

 

The two of them went inside the store and was greeted by the staff. They politely bowed at them.

"So, what should we buy?" Joong Ki asked.

"We're making a scrapbook regarding Korea's economy for the past decade, right?"

"Well , yeah."

"Then we'll buy a scrapbook and choose designs. Plus pencils, glue, tape, colored paper. I'm sure you have scissors at your house." Sunny dictated while walking towards the stationary section.

 

"I guess these are enough. Let's pay already." Sunny said and approached the cashier. "He'll be the one paying." She said and left Joong Ki.

Sunny leaned her back on the wall while waiting for Joong Ki to go out of the store.

"I didn't know you're so evil." Joong Ki suddenly appeared beside her, carrying two plastic bag full of drawing and art materials.

She laughed. "Don't worry, I'll treat you to ice cream on our way to your house, chingu." Sunny, who was on her toes, put her arm around his shoulders. "Kaja!"

"You do love ice cream, don't you chingu?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." She winked.

 

 

Sunny's eyes were wide and agape.

"Yah! Close your mouth or else flies will get inside." Joong Ki joked.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE A RICH GUY?!" Sunny yelled.

"Yah! No need to shout at me." He pouted while covering her left ear. "And what do you mean rich?"

"Your condominium unit is so huge! And to mention, condominiums are expensive! That makes you rich!"

"Just be quiet and get inside already."

"So freaking rich!" Sunny mumbled.

The two of them are in the living room. Squatting down in front of the center table. Laptop, books, papers, pencils, scissors, art materials and etc. were on the table and on the floor.

Sunny laid down on the floor and sighed. "It's been two hours and we're still halfway on our project."

"Why don't we take a break? I'll order pizza." Joong Ki suggested.

"Oh please do Mr. Rich Chingu!"

Joong Ki chuckled.

They decided to continue working on their project while waiting for the pizza.

Finally the a box of pizza arrived. "I'm hungry and tired." Sunny complained.

After eating to their hearts' desire, they were more serious and more concentrate on finishing their project.

"Finally! We're done!" Sunny cheered.

"So, who's keeping our project? Me or you?" Joong Ki asked.

"I have no choice. I'll keep it." Sunny said.

"Are you saying you don't trust me?"

"Yeah." Sunny joked.

"Ouch. That hurt my pride, chingu." Joong Ki played along.

The both of them laughed.

 

 

"It's time for me to go home." Sunny stated, while looking at the clock hanging on the wall of Joong Ki's house.

"Do you want me to drive you home?"

"You have a car?!" Sunny gasped.

"Yeah, I do."

"Then why didn't you use your car?! We had to ride a bus on our way here! We could've not spent such amount for the bus fares!"

"Aiigoo~ But riding a bus is more fun, chingu."

"Yeah. It's more fun especially when the one beside you was bothering you throughout the ride."

Joong Ki chuckled. "Anyway, I'll drive you home. I'll just get the keys from my room." He said and went up the stairs.

Sunny was arranging her things inside her backpack and waited patiently for Joong Ki to come down.

Suddenly, the Eunyxon glowed. "Huh? Why is it glowing again?" She asked herself while holding the necklace.

 

 

"What is this I'm feeling?" Suho muttered to himself. Sunny be safe.

"Guys, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter