Twelve

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really alright?" Suho asked for the nth time.

"Yes. Yes, I am! Now stop worrying." Sunny answered.

The thirteen of them are now all gathered in the living room. At dinner, Xiumin told the rest about what happened on their way home, every detail of it.

"How about we'll sleep now?" Sunny suggested. "I'm really tired already." She yawned and stood up, went her way upstairs to her room.

"What were those creatures?"

"Why did they attack Sunny?"

"I'm guessing they were after the Eunyxon."

"What are we gonna do about this?"

Questions were flooded.

"There's only one thing we can do in order to find out. And we'll do it tomorrow." Kris sternly said. "For now, let's go to our chambers and rest."

 

 

In the middle of the night, Sunny woke up from her slumber. 

"I dreamt of that lady again." She mumbled while wiping the sweat beads that were forming on her forehead.

She decided to go downstairs and drink a glass of water from the kitchen in order to cool down and do some thinking.

While going down the stairs, Sunny noticed that the light in the kitchen was . Someone's awake? She thought.

Instead of going to the kitchen instantly, she sneakily peeked from the wall first. And instead of seeing the kitchen, her view was blocked by something, or should I say, by someone.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked.

Sunny looked up. "N-nothing." She nervously laughed and stood up straight. "So, why are you still awake, Kris?"

"You, why are you still awake?"

"Yah! I asked first!" Sunny pouted.

Due to her cuteness, Kris can't stop himself from messing her hair. "I can't sleep."

"Oh!" Sunny smiled and fixed her hair. "Well, I'm just here to get a glass of water to drink."

She then walked away from Kris and took out the pitcher from the refrigerator. She turned around only to find out Kris in front of her, holding a glass, offering it to her.

"Thank you." She said with a smile and took the glass from him and poured water in to it.

The two of them sat down the chair in the dining area. They were sitting beside each other.

Kris was intently staring at her side profile while Sunny was playing with the glass. Silence enveloped the two. Suddenly, Sunny sighed out loud.

"Why did she said be careful??" Sunny desperately asked.

"Who said what?" Kris asked.

"Well, I think I've only told Luhan about this.. But there's this lady that appeared once in my dream. I actually woke up because I dreamt of her again. She told me that I must be careful. Aiiiish! What is it this time?!"

She told Kris with irritation in her voice and her face shows how worried she really is. Sunny gently laid her head on the table.

After a while she sighed again then stood up. "Let's sleep now." Sunny placed the glass at the sink and started walking her way towards the stairs, Kris followed pursuit.

Sunny was lost in her thoughts again. Due to this, she tripped. Fortunately, Kris got a hold of her. His long arm wrapped around her waist, supporting her body from falling. They are so close, their bodies touching each other.

"T-thanks." She awkwardly said.

"Be careful." Kris sternly said.

"Neh ahjussi!" Sunny teased to ease the awkward atmosphere.

"What?!" Kris asked, letting go of her waist.

Sunny took this chance to escape. She ran upstairs to her room. But before going inside, she turned around. Kris was also upstairs now, walking towards the room where the other five guys are.

"Kris!" Sunny half yelled. Oops! I forgot the others are asleep already. She laughed at her thoughts. She cupped with her two hands. "Good night!" She whispered slowly, syllable by syllable in order for Kris to understand.

"Good night, too. Sleep tight."

Sunny smiled and got inside her room. She jumped at her bed and laughed. "That was fun."

 

 

Sunny ran hastily ran downstairs. "I can't believe I woke up late!!" She mumbled.

"I'll be going first!"  Sunny hollered while running towards the door.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" D.O. asked from the kitchen.

"I'll just grab food on the way. I'm late!" Sunny answered.

"Why is it so noisy in the morning?" Kai asked from the stairs.

Sunny stopped on her tracks and turned her body around slowly. Wait! Kai and Sehun will be going with me! I forgot! "YAH! Kai! Why aren't you prepared yet?! We're late!"

"Sunny, me and Sehun will not be going with you today." Kai answered.

"You're gonna be absent?"

"Yes." Kai smirked.

"It's still your second day of school and you're planning to be absent already?! Oh, you're gonna flunk college!" Sunny ranted. "And may I ask why are you absenting?" She raised her brow at him.

"Kris hyung asked the two of us to accompany him today." Sehun butted in, walking out of the bathroom.

"Accompany him to where and for what?"

"Top secret." Kai smugly answered.

Sunny eyed the two of them suspiciously.

This time, Kris came into the scene. "Don't worry, Sunny. I'll tell you everything once we're done." Kris said and patted her head.

"Whatever." Sunny mumbled while fixing her hair. "Omo! I'm late! I'll be going now!"

"Sunny, let's just go together." Baekhyun said, standing handsomely at the doorstep.

"You have teaching classes on mornings?" Sunny asked.

"For today, yes." He smiled.

"Okay! Let's go! I'm late!!" Sunny said exaggeratedly and grabbed his hand. "We're off!" She hollered from outside.

"Woaaaaah! They're holding hands!! I should have come to school with Sunny!" Sehun whined.

 

 

The two of them were walking fast, hand in hand. Baekhyun was staring at their clasped hands. He was obviously enjoying the moment.

"I'll buy breakfast first." Sunny said and went inside a coffee shop.

Why did she let go? Baekhyun sadly thought while staring at Sunny's figure inside the coffee shop. He decided to just wait for Sunny outside.

He saw Sunny chitchatting to a guy in a uniform inside. They were laughing. "And there I was thinking she's late for school." Baekhyun enviously murmured.

Finally, Sunny went out the shop with a sandwich and a cup of hot coffee on her hands.

"Let's go." Sunny said and both of them started to walk.

On the walk towards the school, Sunny noticed Baekhyun was unusually quiet. Sunny was finished eating her sandwich and is currently drinking her cup of hot coffee.

"Baekhyunnie~ Why so quiet?" Sunny said with her aegyo voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter