Four

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After buying the things they need, Sehun, Tao and Sunny immediately went home. When they arrived at the temple, they were greeted by the aroma of deliciously cooked food.

"Oh! You're here just in time. Let's eat!" D.O. said.

"I'm gonna call the others." Suho volunteered.

All of them went to their assigned seats on the dining area while Sunny stood there awkwardly, not knowing where to sit. Last night Suho offered her to sit next to him, but last night was last night.

"Sunny~ Sit beside me!" Chanyeol said and shoved Sehun before he can sit.

"Yah! Hyung!" Sehun whined.

"Just sit on the next one."

"Fine. At least I get to be seated next to Sunny." Sehun mumbled to himself and sat on the next chair.

Sunny sat between Chanyeol and Sehun. While eating, some of the boys, such as Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O., Lay, Chen, Xiumin, were talking. Sunny was eating quietly, a question pondered on her mind. She was debating whether to ask the boys or just keep it to herself.

"Do you really believe I'm your soul mate?" Sunny blurted out.

She swear she heard crickets by the time those words came out of .

"Of course, Sunny. Why?" Suho decided to speak up first.

"W-well.." Sunny started. "..m-maybe I'm not really the one. Who knows maybe you'll fall in love with another girl. Or maybe you're currently in love with a girl now then that doesn't make me your soulmate, right?" Sunny reasoned out.

"Truthfully.." Kris said. "No, we'll not fall in love with another girl. And never did we fell in love with one. All we did was wait for you." Kris said with a straight face.

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend in Earth?" Luhan asked straightforwardly.

Sunny choked on her food, the question took her by surprise. Lay, seating across of her, offered her a glass of water which she thankfully received and dranked. "W-what? W-why would--"

"WHAT?! SUNNY, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND IN EARTH?!" Sehun cut her off.

"H-HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? WE WAITED FOR YOU FOR CENTURIES AND THEN YOU DECIDED TO COME TO OUR WORLD JUST TO TELL US YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? EOTTOKKE? SUNNY, WHAT ABOUT MY HEART?" Chanyeol panicked, and shook Sunny fervently.

Who said I have a boyfriend? Sunny sighed.

"If you have, break up with him. After all, you're our destiny, that makes you ours." Luhan said.

Break up? I don't even have one! And no one owns me! Aiiiish! Sunny thought while sighing again. The boys' assumptions gave her a headache.

 

 

After the chaotic lunch, Sunny decided to stroll around and have a tour in the temple by herself. She was walking around the hallway, and a huge door caught her attention. She decided to go inside and explore. It turns out it was a library. When she went inside, she saw Luhan sitting there with papers, book, and etc. on the table in front of him. She walked towards him.

"Whatcha doing?" Sunny asked while tilting her head.

He looked up. "Researching." Luhan is the brain of the group.

"Researching? For what?" Sunny asked while sitting across him.

"You." Luhan answered with a straight face.

"Me? What about me? Why? Don't tell me you're researching whether I have a boyfriend!" Sunny desperately asked and sighed.

If I can, I will. Luhan thought, and inwardly hoping Sunny doesn't have one.

"I'll go search for books to read." Sunny stood up and walked towards the huge bookshelves.

Sunny came back with a book on her hand. "Look what I've found! A romance novel between an angel and a demon!" She announced happily, and started to read.

An angel and a demon falling in love. Two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter