Sixteen

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and Sunny eventually and temporarily forgot her worries.

She and EXO are doing the same routine of each day. School, work, home.

It is a bright Tuesday with a fine weather.

Too bad, Sunny has to practice for a school play tomorrow.

Sunny is giving her extra time and effort in acting since she is the main role. But she doesn’t even feel tired at all. Acting, with dancing and singing, in a stage is her passion.

They still need rest though.

Sunny sat on a bench and pressed the mouth of the water bottle she’s holding into her lips and drank.

“You don’t look tired at all.” Kyuhyun said whilst sitting beside her.

“I don’t feel tired since I’m doing what I love, Oppa.”

“You love acting?”

“Of course, what else could be the reason why I joined the theatre club?” Sunny raised a brow at him.

“The reason you joined could be because of me.” He grinned.

“Can you not.” Sunny shuddered and acted as if she’s throwing up.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun frowned and pouted.

“I love you, too, Sunbae. I mean, Oppa.” Sunny laughed and stood up. She winked at Kyuhyun and walked away.

“Yah! Yah, where are you going?” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

 

Lunch break, Sunny decided to eat lunch with Kyuhyun, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Regarding Kai and Sehun, she doesn’t know where on Earth they could be.

They can take care of themselves. She thought while sitting down across Hyoyeon and beside Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk was, of course, sitting beside Hyoyeon.

“I heard you’re playing the female lead again in our school festival’s play.” Eunhyuk said, with a mouth full of food.

Hyoyeon budged his side and said, “Yah! Don’t talk when your mouth is full, Oppa.”

“You only heard about it now, Eunhyuk sunbae? I didn’t know you’re so outdated about me.” Sunny fake sobbed.

Hyoyeon laughed a little.

Suddenly Sunny’s phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Uh, yes. This is Lee Soon Kyu speaking.”

“Lay?”

“Yes, I’ll be right there. Thank you.”

Sunny hang up. “Guys, I need to go.” She announced to the group and slung her backpack. She looked at Kyuhyun and asked, “Oppa, there is no practice this afternoon for our play, right?”

“No, there is no practice anymore. But remember, we were told to come at exactly 5 o’clock in the morning tomorrow.”

“Yes, yes. I will. Bye.”

And with that, she runs out of the campus.

 

 

Seoul Medical Center.

Sunny went in and walked towards the receptionist.

“Excuse me, I’m Lee Soon Kyu. Someone called and informed me that a guy named Lay is sent to this hospital.”

“Oh, yes. He’s in room 179 located at the third floor.”

“Thank you.”

Sunny rode the elevator going to the third floor. When she arrived, she hastily looked for room 179 and went in.

When she went in, it was a wrong time.

She abruptly turned around and she can feel heat creeping up her cheeks.

Sunny coughed awkwardly to get Lay’s attention.

“I.. I didn’t mean.. I didn’t know you were changing.” Sunny apologized with her back facing Lay.

Lay, who was only in boxers, hurriedly wore his jeans and shirt.

“Is it okay to turn around now?” Sunny asked.

“Y-yes.” Lay stammered. He coughed to regain his composure.

Sunny turned around.

“I thought something severe happened to you.” She murmured.

“Nothing I can’t handle.” Lay smiled, showing off his cute dimples.

“Oh right! You can hea-“

Lay covered Sunny’s mouth as fast as he can.

“Shhh! You don’t want it if humans will know, right?”

Sunny’s eyes widen at this realization and frantically shook her head.

Lay took back his hand from Sunny’s mouth.

“We should go. I already took care of everything.” Lay said and headed to the door with Sunny following suit.

 

 

Once outside, Sunny abruptly stopped from walking.

“Omona! Lay!” Sunny yelled.

Lay, which was walking ahead of her, turned around. “Yes? Is there something wrong, Sunny?”

Sunny walked forward until she was beside him. “What should I do? My teacher excused me from my classes because I told her my relative, which is you, is in the hospital. Should I go back to school? My teacher might think I lied to her.”

Lay nodded. “Ah! I know!”

Sunny looked up at him. “Well?”

“Tour me around Seoul.” He suggested.

“What?! Are you kidding me?”

“What? Is it wrong to ask someone from Earth to tour me around Seoul?” Lay innocently asked.

“Fine.” Sunny gave in.

“We’re going to have so much fun. Let’s go!” Lay started walking only to be pulled back by Sunny.

“Excuse me, mister. But I should be the one walking ahead. Who knows you might get lost. Besides, I’m the tour guide here.” She winked.

“Oh, right!” He chuckled.

Sunny took his hand. “Let’s go!”

Lay stared at their clasped hands.

Why is my heart beating fast? Lay shook his head and got rid of his ridiculous thoughts.

 

 

With ice cream on their hands, they walked around Seoul.

Sunny halted. “Lay! Let’s go there!” She said and pointed towards a photo booth.

“What’s that?”

“Photo booth. It allows us to take pictures! Come! It’s fun!” Sunny said and dragged Lay with her.

They went inside.

Sunny was pressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter