Fifteen

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was yet another weekend, Sunday to be exact. Weekends are time for having fun, right? But I guess it is not what’s happening in the house.

Sigh. Why is it so boring? Sunny thought.

“Why the sigh, Sunny?” Lay asked who was seated on the couch beside Sunny.

“Oh please tell me you’re bored, too!” Sunny dramatically said which seems like a plead.

“I guess the maknaes are bored.” Suho stated, looking at Tao and Sehun.

“I am bored.” Tao said, agreeing with what their hyung had just said.

“Me too!” Sehun whined.

“Then, what do we do?” Chen asked.

“We should do something fun!” Xiumin answered.

“Yeah, we know. But, what exactly?” Kai said in a duh tone.

 “Shut up, Kai. And it’s hyung for you.” Xiumin made faces.

“I’m sorry, Hyung.” Kai mocked, holding back his chuckle.

 Before Xiumin could answer back, “Uhh.. Are you done arguing?” Sunny raised a brow at the two.

“Thank goodness Sunny is here to stop you two.” D.O. commented.

“Hmmm.. Now that I think about it..” Sunny started.

“Think about what?” Suho asked.

“When are your birthdays?” She continued.

At this question, the twelve guys quieted down. They looked at each other then, at Sunny. Altogether, they shrugged.

“What do you mean you don’t know?!” Sunny asked, surprised at their answer.

“What are birthdays, Sunny?” Clueless Sehun asked.

“Birthdays are the days where you’re born, Sehun. Humans celebrate this occasion.” Lay answered the maknae.

Sunny smiled at Lay for answering the question in her place. “How come you don’t have birthdays? I thought you adapt most of our human activities?” She asked, quite confused.

“We, Exotics, tend to forget the day we were born.” Kris said.

“Why?! Is that even possible? Forgetting your own birthday?” Sunny’s eyes widen.

“We’re centuries old, Sunny. Of course there’s a fat chance we forget our birthday.” Baekhyun sweetly answered.

“That’s why we don’t celebrate birthdays!” Chanyeol added.

“That’s quite sad.” Sunny mumbled.

“I do remember my birthday, but not the year.” Luhan announced out of nowhere.

“You do?” Sunny’s face lit up. “When?”

“20th April.” Luhan answered.

“But 20th April already passed.” Sunny pouted.

“When’s your birthday, Sunny?” D.O. asked, which caught everyone’s attention.

Of course, the guys are curious of the day when the owner of their hearts was born.

They have to be thankful that day existed.

“Well, I think there is no need to know my birthday since it already passed.” Sunny laughed a little.

“Of course there is a need to know whether it hasn’t passed or already passed.” Sehun disagreed.

“We have to know, Sunny, so that next time we can celebrate it together with you!” Chanyeol said while nodding his head eagerly.

Sunny laughed, finding them cute.

“Okay, okay. My birthday is 15th May.” She answered with a smile plastered on her face.

15th May. They all thought and smiled.

“I know!” Sunny jerked up from her seat. “Stand up, all of you, and change!” She said and scurried to the stairs.

“Why?” Suho asked, still sitting with a confused expression.

“Later. Just hurry up and change.” Sunny answered from the top of the stairs then, she went in her room.

The guys followed hesitantly.

 

 

“Sunny, why are we at the supermarket?” Xiumin asked.

“We’re buying ingredients.” Sunny answered whilst looking around.

“For what?” D.O.’s eyebrows creased.

“For a cake.” She smiled.

“Cake? For what? Is there an occasion or something?” Suho asked.

“Yep, we’re going to celebrate your birthdays together! And maybe mine, too.” Her face lit up.

“But we don’t know our birthdays and your birthday already-“  Chanyeol tried to reason out.

Too bad, Sunny cut him off. “I know, I know. But let’s just put it this way. You all are born on the same day and that is today. So, we’re going to celebrate! And besides, it’s so boring at home.” She pouted.

“I think it’s a good idea.” Baekhyun smiled.

“I know right!!” Sunny chirped.

 

 

“I am never going back to the supermarket with the twelve of you.” Sunny mumbled.

“Did you say something, Sunny?”  Lay asked, who was walking beside her.

Since the supermarket was just near their house, she thought it would be convenient and cheaper to just walk on the way home.

“Huh? Oh, nothing.” Sunny answered.

While walking, she was blankly staring ahead with the guys following her, carrying the plastic bags.

She remembered how people stared at her, finding her weird for being with twelve guys at the supermarket.

She remembered how these guys with her played with the trolley.

She remembered how they were scolded for being noisy at the supermarket, disturbing other customers.

She remembered how the male cashier asked her who her boyfriend is within the twelve guys. Worse, all of them answered they were her boyfriend.

Thankfully, the male cashier took it as joke and was gullible enough to believe her that they’re just goofing around.

They were already in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter