Two

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tower-like guy broke the hug and looked into Sunny's eyes, which made her uncomfortable. She looked away and awkwardly coughed.

"O-okay." Sunny started. "So, can you tell me what that was about?" This time, she was the one to raise her brow at him.

"I'm Kris."

Oh. So that's his name. But why the heck did he ignored my question? "Ohhhkay. I'm Lee Soon Kyu but call me Sunny." she said and offered her hand.

Kris skeptically stared at her hand. Geez. Does he not know how to handshake? Sunny thought while taking his hand and shook it.

"This..." Sunny paused and continued. "..is what you call a handshake. In my world, we do this as a greeting when we meet new people." She said and smiled.

"So, can you now tell me what you just did, I mean the hug, and why'd you do it?" Sunny asked. "Oh! And where am I? And what's that thing? Is that a wolf? Or a bear perhaps?"

"That's a povandir. They're one of the wild and dangerous carnivores here, in EXO Planet." A shorter guy answered.

"Oh! They're big!" Sunny mused. "I forgot to ask, what's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Suho, milady."

"Oh, nice to meet you Suho-ssi." Sunny said and once again, offered her hand, which Suho gladly shook.

"And how about you?" Sunny asked another guy shorter than Kris, with a tan skin.

"Kai." He simply answered without bothering to smile at her nor look at her.

"Cocky, aye?" Sunny muttered to herself. "Wait, you said this is EXO Planet, right? So, why am I here? And answer my question Kris! Why'd you hug me? You're not perhaps a crazy guy, right? Oh please say no!" Sunny ranted while leaning backward and crossing her arms on her chest.

"I'll explain later." Kris said and turned around to face Kai. "Kai, teleport back to the temple and gather the boys." Kris ordered and within seconds, Kai was gone.

"Omo! D-did he just--"

"Yes, Sunny. Kai teleported." Kris cut her off. "Now wear this and don't make unnecessary noise on your way." He said and took off his black cloak. He gave it to Sunny and helped her wear it.

"Wow. This is big! Well, you're tall and I'm a midget, I shouldn't wonder why." Sunny chuckled.

Kris smiled, a little. He pulled down the hood of the cloak so that Sunny's face will be hidden. "Suho, you and Sunny will walk towards the temple. I'll fly and look out for any danger ahead."

"Sure Kris."

"W-what? Fly? You also have powers?" Sunny asked.

"Yes, yes I do." Kris answered and kissed the top of her head. "Be careful on your way. Stay close to Suho, arasseo?"

"Yes Sir!" Sunny mocked. Kris smiled, and again, he only smiled a little, at her sarcasm and flew.

 

 

While they were walking, Sunny kept on looking at her surroundings. Look left. Look right. Wow. Their forest has weird plants. And creepy, too. Sunny looked forward and found Suho way ahead of her. She remembered Kris' words to stay close to Suho, so she walked faster to catch up to him. When they were walking side by side, she decided to start a conversation.

"So, Suho... Why was Kris being so touchy and mushy to me a while ago?"

"Well, he, we just can't believe that you're finally here, milady. You're now in EXO Planet. You came. We've been waiting for centuries already."

"What? You? Waiting? For me? For centuries? Are you sure on that?" Sunny laughed, not wanting to believe every word that came out of Suho's mouth.

"Believe me or not, but it's true. Let's not talk about this, milady. Kris will explain everything to you when we arrive."

"Okay. But Suho.."

"Yes, milady?"

"Why are you calling me milady? Just call m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter