Six

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

blue = flashback ^^

The thirteen of them was still at the village. Sunny went to the seashore for a walk. The sea breeze calmed down her uneasy self. Her thoughts went flying away, reminiscing the good times on Earth.

 

 

"Yah! Small-eyed girl!" "Puffy cheeks!"

Little Soon Kyu turned around and saw Hyuna and Hyomin coming her way.

"Neh?" She asked the two while clenching the straps of her backpack.

"Give us your lunch." Hyuna demanded.

"But what will I eat?" Soon Kyu innocently asked.

"That's not our problem anymore." Hyomin retorted.

Soon Kyu stood there, debating with herself on what to do. Give them her lunch or not?

"Give us your lunch already!" Hyuna barked at her.

Soon Kyu was frozen at her place while the two girls stole her backpack from her. Hyuna and Hyomin opened her backpack and dumped everything onto the ground. When Soon Kyu's lunch dropped to the floor, the two immediately grabbed it. Hyomin threw her backpack which Sunny easily caught before it hits the ground.

"See you tomorrow orphan." Hyuna smirked.

And the two girls left Soon Kyu there with her lunch on their hands.

Little Soon Kyu bent down and gathered her things, putting it back inside her backpack. "Why do they keep on calling me orphan?" She mumbled while trying to stifle her tears.

"Who said you're an orphan?" A voice asked her. She looked up and saw an older boy in front of her, wearing a boys' uniform. He bent down and helped her gather her notebooks and books.

After putting all of her things in her backpack, they stood up. "T-thank you." Soon Kyu said and bowed 90 degrees. The older boy bent down to her head and asked. "What's your name?"

Soon Kyu instantly straightened up, which results to bumping her head to the older boy's forehead.

"Oooooow~" They chorused.

"Omo! I-I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" Soon Kyu apologized while bowing up and down several times.

"It's fine. Don't worry." The older guy assured her while rubbing the sore spot on his forehead. "So, what's your name?"

"I-I'm Lee Soon Kyu."

 

 

"Soon Kyu!" A guy's voice hollered. Sunny didn't bother to turn around. "Yah!"

The guy touched her shoulder and turned her around. When Sunny was already facing him, he bent down, resting his hands on his knees while huffing and puffing for air.

"You called me, Oppa?" Sunny innocently asked while tilting her head.

"I did!" He said, frowning.

"You did? Hmmm.." She said while tapping her pointing finger on her perfect lips. "But I didn't heard anyone said 'Sunny', Oppa."

"Aiiiish!"

Sunny laughed and pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute, Oppa."

"I shouldn't have suggested to call you Sunny when we were young." He grumbled while trying to maintain a poker face.

Sunny kissed his cheek. "Aiigoo~ But Sunny's a pretty name, Oppa." She smiled.

"Kyaaa~"

"They're so sweet!"

"Here comes the campus couple."

"Admit that you're dating already!"

Students passing and walking the middle school's hallway were teasing and whistling to the two's closeness. Whenever asked if they're dating he will only smile and chuckle while Sunny denies it immediately.

 

 

"Omo! Oppa you're finally graduating high school!" Sunny happily stated.

"Aish! Why are you so happy Sunny? We're still stuck in high school! You're acting like you're the one graduating." Hyoyeon complained.

"Just admit it, Hyo, that you don't want Eunhyuk sunbae to be separated from you." Sunny teased and pulled out her tongue at her friend.

"W-what? I-it's n-not like t-that!" Hyoyeon flushed.

"Don't worry Hyo, I'm gonna visit you after school." Eunhyuk chuckled and patted Hyo's head.

"Look at them Sunny. They're so sweet. Aren't you jealous?" He put his arm on her shoulders and whispered.

"Ewww. Get away from me Oppa!" Sunny pushed him away and pretended to vomit.

"Sunny Noooooona~"

"Yah! Kim Kibum! Be quiet!" Hyoyeon scolded the younger guy that arrived.

"Noona! I told you to call me Key!!" Key whined.

"I never agreed to that. Key? What a name." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"Sunny Noona! Look!! Hyoyeon Noona's bullying me!" Key clung to Sunny's arm.

"Noisy as ever. Why did I even decide to come here?" Another voice spoke.

"Oh. Myungsoo's here! Greeeeaaaat." Key sarcastically said.

"Are they really my brothers?" Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk while dramatically sighing.

"The Kim siblings are so funny, right Oppa?" She giggled while he smiled as he watched her giggle.

 

 

As time passed, the once shy and quiet girl who was often called 'orphan' no longer exists. She's already living a new life with her new friends and the boy who treasures and cherishes her more than anything.

 

 

"Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk sunbae, Key, Myungsoo.. I miss you all. I miss home. I miss you, Oppa." Sunny whispered, staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter