Seven

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"K-kyuhyun Oppa." Sunny said, trying to ease the intense stare between the two. She dragged him away from the twelve guys. They were now a few feet away from EXO, yet they were still whispering while talking.

"Oppa, calm down. I'll explain later. I'll bake you your favorite cookie if you'll calm down, Oppa." Sunny whispered, their faces are so near that you'll thought they're kissing.

"Aiiiiiish! You better keep you promise." Kyuhyun grumbled.

Sunny smiled and pecked his cheek. "Come on. I'll introduce you to the boys." They walk towards the twelve boys.

"Uhh.. guys, this is Kyuhyun Oppa."

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Kyuhyun slightly bowed, showing he's not interested in this introduction. Sunny gave him a hard look for being childish.

"And Oppa.. That's Luhan, Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, D.O., and Lay." Sunny said while pointing to the members of EXO.

"That's a lot of names. How'd you memorized their names with that brain of yours?" Kyuhyun teased.

"HA HA. So funny, Oppa." Sunny rolled her eyes. "Let's get inside the house now. Oppa, give me the key."

 

 

The gate to her house was now unlocked, but they still need to walk towards the door. Sunny's house is big, two floors with a big garden on the outside, that's why they have to walk in order to reach the actual door.

Sunny and Kyuhyun are walking ahead of the twelve boys. They were hand in hand, Sunny didn't mind of course since they always hold hands when they're together. It's just a friendly gesture, but it seems like the twelve boys misunderstood it.

"Yah! Sunny!" Kyuhyun whispered.

"What?"

"Why are they staring at us? I mean, me. I swear my back's gonna bore a hole with their stares."

Sunny looked back and right away, the twelve boys tore their eyes away from Kyuhyun.

"They're not staring, Oppa. Turn around and you'll see." Sunny assured him.

Kyuhyun slowly turned around. He met eyes with Chanyeol who was staring straight at him, and so are the other boys. Kyuhyun instantly faced front.

"They're staring, Sunny! I tell you!" Kyuhyun whined.

"Aiiiish! Oppa, why are you so scared of a stare?! Coward." Sunny muttered.

"What! I demand you to say it again!" Kyuhyun stopped walking.

"Coward." Sunny whispered, next to his ear. Then walked towards the door to unlock it.

"Am not!" Kyuhyun yelled. "Take it back Soon Kyu!!"

 

 

"Guys, come inside." Sunny said and motioned them to sit down on the couch in the living room.

"Oh. This is so soft. What do you call this?"

"Sunny what do you call that square thing in front of us?"

"What's this? Why are you here Sunny?"

The curiosity of the boys gave Sunny a headache.

"Oppa, can you stay in the kitchen first? Please?" Sunny said with puppy eyes. Within seconds, Kyuhyun left.

"Yah!" Sunny half yelled to get their attention.

"Xiumin, you call this a couch. Of course it's soft, it's made that way. Sehun, that's a television. And Chanyeol, please put down the frame."

"But Sunny, why are you here? Or wait, is this you? I thought there's no magic in Earth."

"Chanyeol, that's a picture. Yes, that's me. That was taken a year ago. There's no magic in Earth! And stop asking questions! Now, behave like humans! Do you want Oppa to suspect you're aliens?"

"Of course not Sunny. Don't worry, I'll discipline the boys." Kris said.

"Thank you Kris." Sunny said and left.

"Yah, Hyung! What do you think is the relationship between Sunny and that guy?" Sehun asked.

"Maybe he's Sunny's boyfriend!! OH NO WHAT SHOULD WE DO HYUNG?" Chanyeol said while shaking Suho.

"Chanyeol stop. Let's not jump to conclusions." Kris sternly said.

 

 

In the kitchen, Kyuhyun and Sunny are having a serious conversation.

"Who are those guys? How'd you know them? And why are they wearing strange clothes? Sunny, are you sure they're not dangerous people?" Kyuhyun asked with both of his hands on Sunny shoulders, wariness written all over his face.

"Oppa! Just ask one question at a time!" Sunny dramatically sighed. "First, I assure you Oppa, they're not dangerous men. They're safe."

Kyuhyun raised a brow at her, crossing his arms.

"I swear!" Sunny said and raised her right hand.

"Fine." He grumbled.

"Now, I'll continue. Those guys are my friends, Halmeoni introduced me to them when I was young, before I met you. When I had my vacati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter