Seventeen

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My, my, my, you two are so sweet it makes me want to puke.” G.NA gagged.

Luhan threw her a glare which made G.NA laughed.

“Do you really think glaring at me will make you harm me? Think again, little boy.” G.NA smirked.

Suddenly, a steel chair went flying towards G.NA but before it could hit her, she ducked down.

G.NA gasped. “How dare you!” She slapped Luhan’s left cheek which left a red mark on the lad’s handsome face.

G.NA walked towards the wall and suddenly a door appeared. Before she could leave the two, she turned around and looked at Sunny. “We are not yet done, darling.”

And she headed out, leaving the two in silence.

Sunny sighed and faced Luhan. “Are you okay? She hit you pretty bad.” Her face scrunched as she checked the lad’s face.

Luhan chuckled. “Don’t worry about me.”

“I wonder what the other guys are up to. Do you think they realized we’re missing?”

“They will realize, sooner or later. And I’m sure they’ll come and save us. For now, just trust in me. I won’t let anyone hurt you, okay?”

Sunny smiled. “Okay.”

 

 

Eleven guys are crowded in the small living room, staring at the necklace, Eunyxon, on the table which they found half an hour ago.

“I am aware that we are all thinking the same thing.” Kris pointed out.

“Yes, G.NA took Sunny.” Tao said.

“Ang Luhan Hyung is with her.” Sehun continued.

“I guess Luhan being with Sunny is a good thing, but we need to find them and save them, fast.” Suho muttered.

Suddenly, the Eunyxon on the table glowed. It glowed and glowed until the guys were blinded by the light.

When the blinding light vanished, the guys opened their eyes. The moment their eyes opened, a lady in white was standing before them.

“Y-your highness..” Suho stuttered.

Everyone realized who she was and immediately stood up and bowed their head down, showing respect.

The lady smiled at them and gestured them to raise their heads up and they did so.

“Y-you’re Boa, right?” Chen asked which made Xiumin nudged his side. “Yah! How dare you call her by her name, she’s a rank higher than us!” Xiumin whispered.

The lady, whose name is Boa, laughed. “It’s okay. I understand. Besides, there’s no need to be very respectful to me, anyway. It’s kind of overwhelming.”

“Excuse me, your highness..” Lay called out, when Boa faced him, he asked, “Correct me if I’m wrong but did you just came out from that necklace, I mean, from the Eunyxon?”

“Yes, I did.”

“You really are from inside the necklace?” Kai asked again.

“You came out from the Eunyxon? Cool!” Chanyeol said, sounding amused.

Boa smiled at his childish behavior.

“But why did you come out?” D.O. asked.

“I’m glad you asked.” Boa smiled. “I’m here to help. I’m here to help save my granddaughter.”

“Granddaughter?” Kris gave her a quizzical look.

“You don’t mean..” Baekhyun mumbled, staring at her.

Boa stared back at Baekhyun. “Yes, I meant Sunny, she's my one and only granddaughter.”

 

 

Sunny woke up having silence greet her.

“Luhan..” She called out. “Luhan?”

Sunny looked around and found out Luhan was not in the room. She saw Luhan’s chair was empty. Where is he?

Before she could think of any possible answers of where Luhan could be, G.NA appeared, walking towards her.

“Great timing, you’re awake.” G.NA remarked.

Right, she should know. “Where is Luhan?”

“Are you really asking me that?”

Sunny threw G.NA a glare, her eyebrows ceased together. “What did you do to him?!”

“Oh, you wouldn’t want to know that dear.” G.NA smirked, bending down to Sunny’s eyelevel. “Now, where is the Eunyxon? I don’t see you wearing it. Tell me!”

Sunny looked down and saw the Eunyxon was not around her neck. It must have fell. “Are you really asking me that?” Sunny mimicked her.

“Wha- How dare you!” G.NA gasped before getting herself together again. She shouldn’t be irked by Sunny. I am the greatest black witch and she’s just a mere human girl. “Where is the Eunyxon? Where are you hiding it?!”

Sunny smirked. “Oh, you wouldn’t want to know that dear.”

G.NA, completely irked by her mimics, grabbed Sunny by her shoulders. She tightened her hold on Sunny’s shoulders which made the latter winced in pain.

G.NA looked at her straight in the eye and Sunny didn’t back down either.

“Do you really think you can answer me like that?  Do you really think you can show me an attitude? Why? Because you think your precious boys will save you? Huh?! Well, you’re wrong! You will be dead before they can even come and save you. So, if you don’t want to die in my hands, tell me where the Eunyxon is!”

“Why? Why is the Eunyxon so important to you?”

G.NA released her and paced back and forth. “I need that necklace! I need to destroy  it, I must destroy it. If I’ll be able to destroy it, she’ll become powerless thus making me the most powerful witch in EXO Planet.”

“Who is ‘she’?”

G.NA stopped walking and glared at her. “Stop asking questions and tell me where that stupid necklace is before I’ll kill-“

There was an explosion, making a big hole on the wall in the process. The explosion made G.NA flew across the room while Sunny who was tied in the chair, fortunately, was not hurt.

Smoke spread in the room.

“I’m afraid you won’t be able to do that, G.NA.” A feminine voice said.

“N-no way!” G.NA mumbed.

The owner of the voice revealed herself. “It has been long, sister.”

“Shut up! I am not your sister and never will I be!” G.NA yelled and aimed an attack towards Boa. Boa dodged it and the small ball of magic hit the wall.

“Stop this now, sister. Hurting people, vengeance, it is never a solution. Release my granddaughter now, please. Do it while I’m still being nice.”

“Nice?” G.NA scoffed. “Yeah, you were always the nice one, the perfect daughter. Wait, what did you say? She’s your granddaughter?” She pointed a finger towards Sunny and laughed hysterically.

Suddenly, a small ball of magic was flying towards Sunny but Boa saw it coming and ran like the wind in front of Sunny and casted a magical shield to protect both of them from the attack.

The ball of magic backfired and went flying back towards G.NA and tackled her to the ground, she groaned.

“Do you really think you can just easily defeat me like that, G.NA? You never learn.” Boa sighed. “I’m not the greatest white witch for nothing.” She whispered.

Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter