One

Eunyxon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People’s applaud can be heard even in the backstage. A play has just ended successfully. It must felt great, especially for the main characters.

“Good job guys!” “Thank you for your hardwork!” “You all did great, especially you Sunny!”

Everyone bowed at their co-workers, just like what they do every time they end a play successfully.

“Thank you Sunbae, but please, stop flattering me.” Sunny chuckled.

“C’mon Sunny. I’m not flattering you. It’s the truth anyway. I knew you were the right girl for the character. I can’t wait to cast you again.” Kyuhyun mused.  “And didn’t I told you to start calling me Oppa?”

“Yeah yeah. Fine, OPPA.” Sunny pulled out her tongue at him and ran away.

“Yah!”  Kyuhyun yelled. “That girl!”

 

 

Finally, it was time to go home. Sunny changed into a white shirt and an orange skirt. But of course, for her footwear, she decided to wear her old black converse. Sneakers are way more comfortable than other shoes, don’t you agree?

After changing, she went out of the campus and found Kyuhyun waiting outside, leaning his body on his car. Why does Kyuhyun Oppa looks like a supermodel? I bet girls are gonna fall head over heels for him. Sunny laughed at her thoughts.

“Kyuhyun Oppa!”

Kyuhyun turned his head and found Sunny walking towards him. “Sunny! C’mon I’ll give you a ride home.”

“Oh. Were you waiting for me Oppa?” Sunny asked. “I’ll just walk on my way home.”

“It’s almost sunset, what if you can’t arrive home before it gets dark? It’s dangerous on the streets, Sunny.” Kyuhyun argued.

“Oppa, I’ll just walk, okay?” Sunny pleaded. “Please Oppa. And besides I have things to think. Walking will help me think, y’know. Don’t worry, next time I’ll definitely let you take me home.” Sunny winked. “Annyeong Oppa!” And she started to walk on her way home.

“Fine. But next time, okay?! Annyeong!” Kyuhyun half yelled.

 

 

On her walk way home, Sunny was drowned in her train of thoughts. She didn’t even notice that it was starting to get dark.

I wonder if my biological family is still alive. Halmeoni, why did you leave me? Life is sad when I’m alone. Sunny’s thoughts were interrupted when a man spoke to her.

“Hey Miss. You look hot.”  The man said.

Omo! Eottokke? He seems a dangerous man.

“Wanna have some fun tonight Miss?” Another man said.

Aiish. Two men? Seriously? Why did I even walk in this alley? I knew this place is dangerous. Sunny pabo!

“I-I.. have to go. Annyeong!” Sunny said and ran, fast. But Sunny’s weakne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter