Extra: imagination

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Minho pov:

I rested my head on my jacket and laid down on the wooden platform under the shelter.

There was no one around me, only nature and …and…

Hiro of course.

She is always with me.

I closed my eyes and let my imaginations run free.

What would it be like if Hiro didn’t leave?

“Appa!!! Did you see my goal just now!!!???”

I nodded and smiled proudly at the little boy that ran towards me with the soccer ball.

“Appa, where is umma and sis, I want to show them!!??” The boy walked behind me and looked around, I followed him.

“Umma and dongsaengie is there!” I pointed out and lifted the little boy up so he can have a better view over the slope.

“Umma!!!! Dongsaeng!!!” He raised up his hands high and waved to them.

“Aaa! Ooo!” The little baby crawled over shouting words that only we would respond to as her mother placed her on the floor.

I picked her up from the floor and lifted her high above me and spun her around. Her giggles caused all of us to burst into laughter and our smile just grew larger.

“aigoo, our baby loves playing with her appa aye?” Hiro’s pale face brightened immediately at the sight of her daughter as she took her from me.

“of course, she is our daughter”  I commented as our our baby’s hair. “Aish, I think is time to go home, isn’t it? It is getting pretty dark” I looked up the sky and went towards my son.

He pouted as I grabbed his hand and the soccer ball. “Can’t we stay for a bit longer?? Ummaaa!” He ran towards hiro and aegyoed at her.

Hiro laughed and looked at me. “Anieyo, appa said no already”

After failing to persuade his umma, he gave up.

“Oppa, let’s go” Hiro called out to me as I went and joined them.

The 4 of us slowly walked home together, side by side.

I am so happy by just imagining it…if only it is real.


11.08.11

here I am once again posting another bonus chapter.

I realised that I've grown really attached to this story...It will take me a while to leave it.

I just thought of this chapter while I was doing work just now.

While I am still in this Hiro+Minho mood, if you want another bonus chapter, go ahead and request! I'll see if I can do it for you :)

Love y'all <3