happy ending or sad ending?

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Kyuhyun pov:

“Bwoh?!” I dropped my phone on the floor and my eyes widened in shock.

“Kyu, whats wrong?” Eunhyuk hyung came up to me and asked, but I couldn’t answer.

I don’t have time to answer.

I sprinted out of the studio and quickly ran to the lift. Meanwhile, I took out my phone and dialled Minho’s number.

He is not picking up.

I tried over and over again as I ran to my car.

Still no response.

I don’t have any time to waste.

As I drove, I kept on looking at my phone. I didn’t know who I should call. I promised Hiro that I wouldn’t call the doctor no matter what, but should I? This is a life and death matter.

`ring ring`

I glared at my phone. It was Minho.

I put it on loudspeaker.

Minho: hyung?

Kyuhyun: Where are you now?

Minho: Incheon airport

Kyuhyun: go and find hiro now, she is in incheon

Minho: bwoh? What happened?

Kyuhyun: just go, I’ll message you the address.

Minho: hyu-…

…..

I didn’t wait for him to respond. I quickly messaged him the address.

I pulled my car aside and I started to calm down. I’ll leave Minho and Hiro together.

`flashback`

Voicemail

Op-p-pa…mum and dad went back to Japan yesterday, I am alone at home right now…I feel really sick and I just vomited blood…I am really scared. Oppa..tell…tell…Minho opppa that I…love him…

`end of flashback`

Minho pov:

I don’t know why Kyuhyun hyung sounded so desparate just now but it seemed serious. I excused myself and went to find Hiro.

Please don’t let it be something bad.

As soon as I got there. I rang the doorbell but there was no answer.

I kept on ringing the doorbell and then I realised that the door wasn’t locked.

I ran in and I couldn’t believe what I saw.

It was a mess.

Hiro was lying half on the floor and half on the couch. There was blood on the floor and she was so pale. When did this happen?

I ran to her and put her in my arms.

“Hiro…what’s wrong?!” 

She blinked several time and looked at me. “oppa.” She choked and coughed even more.

“No…don’t speak..I am here, Hiro, I am here”

I was confused and absolutely devastated at the same time.

“Mianhae…I lied to you” She ignored my request and continued to talk despite she is having difficulty breathing. “I had leukemia and you knew before you forgot everything, I didn’t want to tell you and so I lied…oppa, I am sorry…oppa..live well and ha-“ She choked again and started coughing.

“Don’t say things like that Hiro, you’ll be fine…I’ll call the ambulance!” I was panting as I was really scared.

She stopped my hand from going to my phone. “No..don’t…leave me alone”

“Andwaeyo! Hiro, you are not going to die, I’ll find the best doctor for you and you’ll live, you hear me, you’ll live! Hiro, I love you and no one can separate us” I insisted and cried out to her.

She lifted her arm and placed her hand on my face. “Oppa…do you forgive me?”

I nodded. “Of course I do! What are you talking about!??” My voice was mixed with tears and sniffling.

“Thank you” She smiled at me.

I held her tightly close to me while I continued to cry and was unable to say or do anything.

After 1 minute of hopeless crying, I grabbed my phone and called the ambulance.

“Hiro, everything will be okay, I’ll get the best doctor and you’ll live on forever with me.”

 

“deh” she answered me and held my hand tightly.


19.07.11

Second last chapter. Is Hiro going to die or not? All shall be revealed later.

 

Comments are greatly appreciated :) <3