Weak

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

 Minho pov:

I cleared my throat as Hiro was waving to Kyuhyun hyung.

“Oh oppa, you are done” She turned around as she heard me. “What are we doing now?”

“Preparing for tonight’s party of course!!!” Onew jumped out and waved his arms around.

“Party?” How come no one informed me of a party??

They all looked at me weirdly and then looked at Hiro. “Havent you told him yet?”

“Ani..” Hiro shook her head and looked at me sheepishly. “Oppa, we are going to have a party tonight with the suju oppa…”

What? I am going to meet all the members of Super Junior???!!! More to people to meet? I barely know my own members, and that’s only 4 people, and I think Super Junior is a lot more than that.

“Do I have to go?” I asked.

“What? Of course minho, is a party to welcome your return!” Jonghyun put his arm behind my back and hit me lightly.

Hiro pov:

I glanced over to Minho oppa as the 4 boys continued to joke around. His expression is so hard to read. Is he angry? No, he looks more worried than angry, but he has a smile on, or is that a fake smile?

He is sort of scaring me.

When we got to the function room, it was mostly set up already.

“Since the place is pretty much done, do you want to dance!!?? I mean we can show hyung our songs!!!” taemin grabbed his music player out and looked for songs.

I quickly took a seat with Minho oppa as Replay Korean version begins to play.

They all stood at their position and started dancing.

Whenever it was Minho oppa’s rap, they would point at him.

They went through their main promotional songs, including, replay, amigo, Juliette, ring ding dong, jo jo, lucifer and hello.

It was worrying to see Minho oppa cringing throughtout their performances.

The others don’t seem to noticed Minho oppa’s discomfort and that he was stressing a lot. They continued on and pulled him up and started teaching him and giving him the lyrics.

To my surprise, Minho oppa caught up really quickly. He seems to have relaxed a bit but despite that, I still get really worried when he gets stuck. Whenver, he can’t get something right, he frowns and the scary, worried aura comes back. He gets so frustrated and a slight annoyance was shown.

Minho pov:

I nodded and waited patiently as Taemin showed me the step in lucifer that I don’t seem to be able to get right. I’ve tried so many times already, but is still not in sync with them. I was about to rage quit, but then I took a glance at Hiro. I can’t let her down.

I controlled my temper and watched Taemin once more.

~~~

Hiro pov:

It was soon night time and the party was about to start. The SHINee boys were so excited and blindfolded Minho oppa. I said it wasn’t a good idea to blindfold him but they insisted. I am slightly worried that Minho oppa will get a bit overwhelmed and that they are overdoing it.

I followed them into the function room, and it was silent. The light was dimmed but I could still see figures walking around the room with balloons in their hands.

“WELCOME BACK TO SM TOWN !”

They removed the blindfolded and the light and all of the suju boys shouted at Minho and threw ribbons around.

He looks so shocked and confused at the same time. Before I got to ask if he was okay, they pulled him into the party already and everyone was calling him.

I couldn’t manage to squeeze in the crowd and talk to him, so I just remained on the side talking to some of the others.

As I thought everything was fine and I started to relax, I noticed Minho oppa hurrying out of the room.

I quickly excused myself and followed him out.

“Oppa oppa!” I started calling to him across the empty corridor and my voice echoed as I ran towards him.

He stopped and turned around. “Hiro…?”

“What’s wrong?” I was panting as I asked him as I was running just before.

He shook his head and put his hand on my shoulder. “You okay? You are panting a lot”

“Don’t worry about me…oppa, why did you run out just now?” I continued to ask.

 He slowly turned around and the two of us stolled along the corridor.

“I got nervous and I guess, I am pretty upset at myself.” He began and sat down.  “I hate how I am so useless and stupid, no matter how hard I try, I still can’t remember everyone’s name, do the dance right..” His voice trailed off and I looked at him.

His head was lowered and his shoulders were shaking. I couldn’t bear to look at it. I turned my face around and covered my mouth.

I can’t believe Minho oppa is crying. He would never let a tear fall in front of someone else. I didn’t know what to do. Since young, I would be the one crying and never him crying to me.

“I hate this, I really don’t want to be the loser I am now…” He cleared his voice and looked out the window, while banging his fist on the wall.

I wiped the tears off my face and looked up at him. “Oppa…you are not, don’t say that!” I insisted as I stood up shaking my head at him. “Is not your fault, you are not a loser, you are the best oppa!! Trust me!”

Without thinking twice. I hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

This weak side of Minho oppa is scaring me.


12.07.11

Many of you would have known that I am going to leave in one week time, so there is a high probability the I won't be able to finish back to day zero. I promise to try my best but I also want to ask for your forgiveness, since this is my fault. I am sorry everyone.