Forevermore

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Minho pov:

~5 years later~

“Hyung, you going now?” Taemin looked up at me as he placed the birthday cake back into the fridge. “Say happy birthday for me!”

I nodded as I grabbed my bag out.

For the past 5 years, I’ve been doing this. Going back to Incheon at the same time doing the same thing.

It might seem repetitive but I would never ever get bored of it. Each year, I would anticipate the 9th of December going back to Incheon, spending the day with the person I love.

Soon, I got to Incheon and I got off the bus.

I don’t know since when I got use to seeing her like this but it just happened. I accepted the fact that she is not here.

She is not here anymore.

`flashback to 5 years ago`

“Hiro, everything will be okay, I’ll get the best doctor and you’ll live on forever with me.”

“deh” she answered me and held my hand tightly.

Before I could dial the number, her hand dropped, and so did mine.

I looked away from my phone and down at her face.

Peaceful as always. Her eyes shut and her smile slowly relaxed and disappeared.

No matter how I cried or shook her, she remained motionless.

Her face soon became wet from my tears, and I thought I wouldn’t cry in front of her.

`end of flashback`

I knelt in front of her and took the cake out of my bag.

“happy birthday Hiro”

After that I took a letter out of my bag.

A letter from her that was written 5 years ago.

Minho oppa,

Happy 26! Wow, I can’t believe you are 26 already and I am 25, now I feel old >.< How was the cake?? Was it nice??!! Did you get any nice presents this year? I bet the fans gave you a lot of good stuff! Now, that just made me slightly jealous!!!!  Oppa, how have you been? Can you believe that it has been 5 years already!? I can’t!

Oppa, once again, happy birthday J

Love, Hiro

Before she left, she wrote letters for me, and that I will open it one by one each year.

I miss her.

Her face. Her voice. Her smile. Her hugs. Her love.

Everything about her.

My memories with her, from the beginning till the end. Not long after she left, I eventually remembered everything. Bits and pieces of memories returned to me and I sew them back together into the big image.

She is irreplaceable.

 I touched the ring around my finger and closed my eyes.

`flashback to 5 years ago`

As I waited for the people to come in her house. I found a letter on the table.

With her still in my right arm, I used the other to pick up the letter.

Minho oppa,

I am sorry that I lied to you, oppa…can you do one thing for me? Open the small drawer beside the couch and inside theres a velvet box, take it out and put on the ring for me. Oppa I love you. Also, there should be a leather box in there, inside the box there are letters, you are to read one each year. Araseo?

Oppa, saranghaeyo <3

Love, Hiromi Choi

During her last few days, when her parents went back to Japan, she wrote all these letters.

Her last words with us.

They didn’t expect it to happen so quickly and suddenly. Not her parents. Not Kyuhyun hyung. And definitely not me.

At first I didn’t know how I would live on without her, but her words crept into my mind and they are the motivation for me to live on.

I vowed that I would live happily, and I will keep my promise.

It doesn’t matter if she is not beside me everyday anymore, she remains in my heart.

As long as I know that she loves me. That’s all I need.

Now that she is gone, is as if she never existed in the world. Everything physical about her vanished from the world. Only her heart is left with us.

There is no way that it will ever leave my heart.


19.07.11

And this is the end to Back to day Zero.

You might find this really sad and tragic but I hope you still enjoyed it.

Goodbye message is in next chapter.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!