heart broken

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Kyuhyun pov:

It has been 1 hour since the operation light . I explained to manager hyung already, he managed to get me a VIP room for me to stay while Hiro is in the operation teatre. I am going to be in huge trouble when I get back.

“Mr. Cho, Miss Choi is out” A nurse came out and notified me. I stood up and ran down to outside the theatre.

~~~

Hiro pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around. Once again, I am in the hospital, but this time I feel much weaker. I had a breathing mask over my nose and mouth and a needle at my wrist.

“Op..pa” I called out to Kyuhyun oppa who was sitting on the chair next to the bed.

“Hiro, I am here” He stood up and held my hand.

“hows minho oppa?” The first thing that came into my mind was minho oppa.

“He is with the others, don’t worry, he is fine” 

“Oppa, mianhae…” I then saw the bruises on oppa’s face, I can’t believe I made him suffer for me again.

He shook his head and brushed my hair away from my face. “Is okay, anything for you.”

“Op..pa..am I going…to die?” I asked.

He didn’t say anything but simply looked away. I could hear him sniffling.

I lifted my hand and grabbed his hand. “Don’t.”  I said.

I am on a countdown now. The bomb can explode any time soon.

~~~

Minho pov:

It has been 2 weeks already, I haven’t seen Hiro at all, I don’t where she went.

I wanted to go and ask Kyuhyun hyung, but I never had the courage to. Every time I walk pass hyung, I don’t know what to do.

I miss her.

Has she really left me?

“Hey minho!” I looked up and it was Eunhyuk hyung, donghae hyung and kyuhyun hyung.

I smiled at them and greeted them then I looked at Kyuhyun hyung.

I have to ask him.

“hyung” I said as I pulled him back.

He seemed to have been dreading to talk to me as well, as he jumped a bit and looked slightly worried.

“Deh?” He asked.

“Where’s Hiro?..I want to see her.”

He is the only one that know where Hiro is, at least that’s what I think.

Kyuhyun pov:

“Where’s Hiro?.. I want to see her.”

I knew he was going to ask me sooner or later, but not that soon, I haven’t figured out my answer to him yet.

`flashback 3 days ago`

“Kyuhyun oppa..hows Minho oppa?” Hiro was looking much better, and she doesn’t need to use the breathing mask anymore.

“He is the norm, do you want to see him?” I asked.

She nodded. “I want to get it fix between us…I don’t want this to drag any longer.”

“You are too weak to go out, he will find out.”

A part of me doesn’t want her to go back to Minho, but the other part of me is telling me that she doesn’t belong to me, I can’t take advantage.

She shook her head, “I only need to talk to him for a while and tell him that I never love him, and that’s enough”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

`end of flashback`

Hiro wants to see him.

“Alright, what about at the cafe down the road tonight?” I asked.

He nodded. “Thank you hyung.”

~~~

Kyuhyun pov:

“Oppa, how to I look?” Hiro turned around and asked.

She covered her face with makeup so that she won’t look as pale and weak. The doctor said since she looking more stable now, she can go out, but she can’t stress herself out.

I am really scared that it will get really intense later. I am going to hide inside the café and I won’t come out unless it is necessary.

“You ready to go?” I walked behind her and grabbed the handles of the wheelchair.

She nodded.

~~~

Hiro pov:

As we got into the café, Kyuhyun oppa found a table at the back and lifted me up and placed me on the bench. “Remember, don’t stand up, you’ll fall down and he will realise.” He reminded me as he pushed the wheelchair away.

“deh” As I was about to go away, she stopped me. “oppa” I turned around. “Komawo” She smiled at me and I replied with a smile.

Minho pov:

It was time for me to meet Hiro, I wonder how she has been. I walked into the café and I spot her in the corner.

She looks the same, but..thinner.

“Hiro” I called her and she looked up half surprised and half worried.

“Annyeong” she greeted me as I sat down.

Why so formal all of a sudden?

“How have you been?” I asked.

She bit her lips and looked at me. “That’s none of your business, I am not here to talk about me, I want to get it straight.”

Her harsh words somewhat shocked me.

Hiro pov:

I have to stay strong, I can’t give in now.

“I  don’t want to be unfair to you, this is stupid,  why would  I like you now, you totally forgot about me, and you expect me to stay by your side?”

What a lie? I can’t believe these words are coming from my mouth.

“No…that’s not true….you do…you said so!” He was in disbelief.

“Well, I lied! I-I…wanted revenge cause you hurt me so much and I want to hurt you back!” I stuttered as I forced the words out.

That was enough to knock him down.

He quietened down. His eyes were filled with tears.  “Mi-mianhae” Leaving that, he stood up and walked out of the café with his head down.

Mianhae?

He apologises to me after what I said to me.

I covered my mouth and tears ran down my cheeks. Kyuhyun oppa ran out and gave me his shoulder to lean on.

I am sorry Minho oppa.

Saranghaeyo.


 

18.07.11

I talked to elatte just now, she is the co author for memory box and I told her my ending and she was absolutely against my idea..so now I am a bit hesitant about posting that....I'll see.

but uhoh...I can tell the drama is not going to just end here...theres more intense moments coming! wait for it!!!!

SARANGHAEYO!

oh and also, is anyone interested in taking over "only one kiss" ???

countdown: last day on AFF