a day to remember

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Kyuhyun pov:

A lot of us will be busy next week, so we decided to celebrate Minho’s birthday a week earlier, well hiro’s too of course.

Hiro…I really do miss her.

But I guess, I have moved on already.

To me, she is more like a really good friend who left.

Sometimes, when I look at Minho, it really worries me, though he said he can live without her physically in his life, but we all know that he suffers quite a lot.

Sometimes, I really do wish that he can move on like I have, but at the same time, I don’t.

I know Hiro loved him more than anything, and that’s why I don’t want him to move on.

All I can do right now is support him and help him as much as I can.

There are moments that I feel like that I am still in love with her, and I do admit that I probably still slightly, just very slight do still like her.

“Hyung, should I call onew hyung to bring Minho hyung up now?” Taemin came up to me and asked.

I looked at my watch.

6:52pm

I nodded. “Yea, I suppose so, is nearly 7 anyways”

Minho pov:

All the SHINee members left somewhere except for onew hyung and I.

It is pretty obvious what they are doing, Onew hyung just ordered a lot of junk food and we’ve been sitting here eating and talking for 2 hours now.

Well, it is 1 week till my birthday.

Wait, no, I mean Hiro’s and my birthday.

I took leave to go back to Incheon next Friday already and it has been approved, so I am all ready to spend my birthday with her this year.

`ring ring`

Hyung’s phone rang and he picked up. “Hello…now?...everything is ready?! …..DEHHH!!!!!”

He looked at me and picked up everything “Let’s go”

“Odi?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes, “you’ll see”

Onew pov:

I smiled as we went in the car together.

Minho is really going to be surprised this time.

We are a bit worried that his reaction is not what we want. Hopefully not.

I can’t believe never thought of it until now.

Minho pov:

We finally arrived at a restaurant.

I assume that they booked the place because it seems closed.

It has been a long time since Hiro left me, and I think I have moved on slightly because I am less upset on our birthday, and the fact that she is gone really has sinked into my mind, I have accepted it already.

“SAENGILCHUKAHAE!!!!” I walked into the restaurant and they threw a confetti at me. It was amazing, everyone was there and all of them had a really happy face on.

And so did I.

I am really grateful for these amazing friends, I am glad that I have them with me, and SM town really is a family.

~~~

The party was drawing to an end, we danced, we sang and we talked a lot, we enjoyed ourselves.

All is left is present.

They all gave me boxes and bags of presents, and I thanked them all one by one.

Suddenly, everyone became silence and I heard someone singing happy birthday in Japanese.

It wasn’t any random person, it was Hiro’s voice.

They parted and left a gap in the middle as they brought out a screen projector.

A video was playing.

It was Hiro, probably when she was 16 or 17.

The video kept on playing and there were more videos of Hiro, with some back from her early teens.

I covered my mouth with my hand as I let tears fall from my eyes.

Although she was speaking in Japanese in all those videos and I couldn’t understand it, it didn’t matter at all.

Those are clips that I have never seen of her, those are the years when we were completly separated.

Those are my missing memories of her.

The gaps that were never filled in.

Seeing her smile in the videos really touches me.

I really do miss her smile.

I miss everything about her.

Even her flaws, not that I can name any.

To me she is perfect.

No matter how much I wanted the video to never end, it did.

I wiped my eyes and looked around me.

Many of them were crying as well, if not, they were teary.

I gave them a smile, “thanks everyone, this is the best birthday present I have every received.”

Kyuhyun pov:

A few of us sighed in relief when we saw Minho’s smile.

This present was prepared by all of us.

We decided to contact Hiro’s parents who are now back in Incheon and through them we were able to contact Hiro’s friends in Japan

They were able to find photos and clips of Hiro that was recorded during her years in Japan and give it to us.

It actually took us a whole month to prepare this present, from contacting them, requesting them and waiting for them, editing the video…

It was difficult but it was worth it.

~~~

09.12.11

First of all Happy birthday to minho oppa and......myself.

So today Minho oppa is 21 in korea and I'll be 17 in Korea :)

anyways, so this chapter has a bit more Kyuhyunnie! Hope you liked that ~

I am sort of running out of idea for this fanfic, please suggest if you have any ideas, I'll willingly give you credit, and maybe you can help me write :D

alright love you all

time to PARTY!!!