Forgotten

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Hiromi pov:

The “in operation” light turned off and I quickly stood up. Wiping my tears away, I waited for the doctor to come out.

“Doctor, how is he?” Minho oppa’s umma asked.

“Don’t worry Mrs Choi, your son did not have much serious physical injury, we need further examination to tell you his exact condition.” The doctor then mumbled something to the nurse.

“Come this way,” The nurse led us to the ward.

I hate the hospital. The coldness of the hospital.

Followng ahjummah and ahjusshi, we went into the ward.

Minho oppa was postured sitting up and was talking to the nurse.

“Minho ah” Ahjummah ran up to him

But the reaction was not what we expected.

He was a bit hesitant and stared at her.

“Minho ah, what’s wrong?” Ahjummah stopped and asked.

“Minho?” He titled his head and gave us a confused expression.

“Mr and Mrs Choi, please wait for the doctor to come and explain.” The nurse who was talking to Minho oppa ran out to get the doctor.

“Oppa…” I inched towards him and called him.

Again, he gave me a weird look.

Minho pov:

Who are they? Who am I?

“Minho shii, do you remember what happened?” The doctor rushed in and stood next to my bed.

I closed my eyes and tried to recollect the scene.

I shook my head.

“Do you remember who you are?”

Minho..that’s my name right?

Again, I shook my head.

I saw the 3 unknown people exchange glances.

“Mr and Mrs Choi, can I have a talk with you outside?”

Are they my parents?

So my name is Choi Minho?

The two of them walked out with the doctor, followed by the nurse, leaving me with the other girl.

“Oppa, you really don’t remember anything?” She sat down next to my bed and asked.

I nodded.

“Can you tell me more about..myself?” I hesitated and asked.

“Well..I don’t really know where to start but…” She hesitated and looked into my eyes, “I’ll start from the basics, you are Choi Minho, you are a singer-”

“A singer?” I am a singer? She must be joking, I don’t remember anything of that sort.

She nodded. “Deh, you are part of an idol group called SHINee.”

She took out her phone and looked for something.

“Watch this,” She handed me her phone and it was playing a music video.

Who are these people..these people that I AM DANCING WITH?

“That’s me…” So this is who I am, a singer in an idol grop called SHINee with 4 other guys.

“Oh..were they my parents?” I suddenly remembered my query from before, and I pointed at the door.

“Neh, that’s your umma and appa, they came to Seoul from Incheon straightaway after they heard that you were in an accident” She explained to me.

Incheon? So I am from Incheon…

“Then…who are y-” I was about to ask who she was but I got interrupted as the door flew open.

The doctors and my parents came back in, but this time more people were following them, 5 guys.

Eh? I recognise them…4 of them..SHINee!

“Mr and Mrs Choi, I’ll leave you guys for now.” The doctor excused himself and left.

“My poor boy..” The lady..I mean my umma began to cry.

“U-umma..” It was a bit uncomfortable for me to utter that, but I still called her.

“U-umma?” Shocked, she and my..appa walked to me. “You remember us?” They asked.

“A-ani..she told me” I pointed at the girl I was talking to just now.

I seemed to have disappointed them. “Mianhae..umma and appa, mianhae” Even though I don’t remember them at all..they are my parents after all, they must be suffering a lot right now.

“Hyung, do you remember me?” One of the boys from SHINee came up to me but he was stopped by the unknown strange man.

“Taemin, manners. Mr and Mrs Choi are here.” The man rebuked him and pushed him back.

Hiromi pov:

After 1 hour or so, we finally managed to explain to Minho oppa who he is and who are the SHINee boys.  Manager ahjusshi decided that he will talk to SM about oppa’s condition and see what they can do. They left right after that.

A few polices came and talked to him and I for a report. They wanted to know what happened. I really didn’t want to mention it again but I had to.

It was time for us to leave already. I was walking with ahjummah and ahjusshi in front and the polices were behind us.

“Miss Choi” I stopped and turned around when the polices called me.

“Neh?”

“This was found at the accident scene, it was in Mr Choi’s hand. We don’t really need to keep this, so I think it is best for you to keep it.” I took the box out of their hands.

They left me standing there after saying good bye to me.

I looked at the box. There was a tag on top.

Happy birthday Hiro<3

Inside, it was a set of couple rings.

If only he remembers me. If only he would put this ring on me for me.

 ~~~

Hiromi pov:

Early next morning, I accompanied ahjummah and ahjusshi to the hospital.

“Hiro, I am so thankful that you are here with us, we will probably be all panicking without you, especially because we are not very familiar with Seoul.” Ahjummah held onto my hand and said.

“Ahjummah, don’t say that, oppa is my boyfriend, I care for him too.”

~~~

When we got there, there were people in the room already.

“Annyeonghasaeyo” The people in there bowed to ahjummah and ahjusshi when we got in. It was  some of the Suju boys, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun.

They made way for ahjummah and ahjusshi to walk through and go near Minho oppa.

They pulled me into the corner.

“So he has amnesia?” They whispered to me.

I nodded at them.

“He was just like..who are you, when we walked in.” Leeteuk explained.

“Not only you, even his umma and appa, he doesn’t remember anything, he doesn’t even remember himself at all.” I sighed at the thought of that, he doesn’t remember me either.

Kyuhyun oppa seemed to be able to see what I was thinking.

“Kwenchana?” He asked.

“Eh?..ah kwenchana” I reassured him with a smile.

Things are not really awkward between us thankfully and maybe is because now really isn’t the time to feel awkward.

“Hiro” I looked up at ahjummah and ahjusshi. “We are going to see the doctor, stay here okay?”

“Deh” I nodded at them as they walked out of the room.

“Oppa, so you know who they are now?” I pointed at the Super Junior boys.

“Deh…Leeteuk hyung..Eun..Eunhyuk hyung, donghae hyung and…Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun hyung.” He named all of them.

I gave them a faint smile and sat down next to him. “Oppa, I brought something for you today, I hope it can help you” I opened my bag and grabbed out a few photo albums.

Being a photography lover, I always print out all the photos that I take and file them in albums.

I didin’t bring him any of the old photos but more of the recent photos since last year.

I first showed him a photo of me and SHINee together when I was interpreting for them.

“That’s Taemin, Onew, Key and Jonghyun, and that’s me” I pointed out to him. “You guys were in Japan and I was the interpreter for you guys”

Behind me, the suju boys were flicking through the other photo album

“Oh this photo!!!” Donghae shouted and shuffed me over and showed Minho oppa.

“See, we are really close, look, is a photo of you and I” Donghae pointed at the photo where the two of them were standing together and Donghae’s arm was around Minho’s shoulder.

Minho oppa smiled and laughed at it. “Deh..donghae hyung”

Donghae grinned as if he just accomplished something amazing.

We all rolled our eyes at him.

Suddenly Minho pointed at another photo.

“Are you Kyuhyun hyung’s girlfriend?” We all stopped when he asked at that question.

We didn’t know how to answer him.

He was pointing at a photo of Kyuhyun and I and we were holding hands.

Seeing that we didn’t answer him, he continue to flick through the photos.

“Hiro…” He said.

“Oppa, you remember me?” I haven’t told him my name yet…he remembers?

“Ani…it says here…Kyuhyun and Hiro” He pointed at a polaroid photo of Kyuhyun and I.

We were all speechless. How are we suppose to explain to him?

“We’ll go to the toilet for a while…” Leeteuk said awkwardly and pulled Donghae and Eunhyuk out.

Minho was still looking at us waiting for an answer.

“Oppa..you are my…boyfriend” I explained to him.

“Bwoh?” He looked at the photo again, “no, you must be lying, it is very clear that you are Kyuhyun hyung’s girlfriend”

“Ani oppa..” I was about to explain but he interrupted me.

“Hyung, why is your girlfriend insisting that I am her boyfriend?” He laughed and asked Kyuhyun.

No, this cannot be.

I ran out of the ward, leaving Kyuhyun oppa and Minho oppa in there.

How do you expect a girlfriend not to cry after hearing her boyfriend saying something like that?

“ottokhae?” I kept on muttering to myself while crying.


25.05.11

Alright...it seems like a lot of you more or less didn't like the sad intro??

I hope I am wrong...cause I am really sorry >.<

gomen :(

I hope you won't leave me for that...I promise you I will do better and I will make you sure you won't be disappointed

please continue to support me

anyways...today is 25TH MAY!!!!!!! SHINee's annivesary~~!!!! 3rd annivesary!!!!!

Kyaaaaaa saranghaeyo!

waa I sort of miss them...they are more on their japanese promotion right now >.< 

oh and omomomomomomo BOYFRIEND!!!! I think I like them now~~ their debut is tomorrow ^^ I can't wait hahahahah