I miss her

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Hiro pov:

“Hiro, how are you feeling today?” Kyuhyun oppa entered in the ward after his schedule today.

He has been coming to me as much as possible to keep me company, since no one except for him and my parents know that I am here.

“The same”

I’ve been asking me about Minho oppa. Apparently he hasn’t been eating lately and he has been really depressed.

This is all my fault.

“Oppa…I am planning to be discharged.” I told him.

“Bwoh? Discharged? Why?”

“I want to go back to Incheon.”

I looked at him, waiting for his reaction.

“I’ll talk to the doctor later”

I gave him a faint smile.

I am glad that he still stays with me.

~~~

Minho pov:

“Hyung, aren’t you going to come and join us?” Manager hyung brought us dinner but I just don’t feel like eating, no matter how Taemin aegyo at me.

I deserve this punishment.

I should have noticed that Hiro has been really upset. This is all my fault. If only I am not so stupid and can’t remember anything, this wouldn’t have happened.

It is right for her to blame it on me.

The past doesn’t matter for me anymore. All I know is Hiro isn’t with me anymore. I haven’t heard from her since that day. I don’t think she wants me to know though.

Every time I see Kyuhyun hyung, I always have an urge to go up and ask him but I don’t have the courage to. Kyuhyun hyung probably hates me too, since I hurted Hiro so badly, she would have told him.

Hiro pov:

I told mum and dad my plan and they simply nodded and agreed.

I know that they’ve been suffering a lot since I was admitted to the hospital. That’s why I want to repay them with what I have.

I bought a traditional Korean house near the area that we lived back in Incheon, but it was the rich side of Incheon. I want them to be able to stay in it as they grow older.

I am going to go back with them now, but I won’t let anyone know that I am there, well not the people that I knew. That will be easy, since not everyone in Incheon recognise me anyways. I can’t let Minho oppa’s parents know where I am, theres no way that I will let Minho oppa find me.

Not even the slightest chance, I want him to be able to live a new life.

He needs to forget about me.

~~~

Kyuhyun pov:

Hiro and her parents went back to Incheon 3 weeks ago, I visited them twice since then, but I’ve been calling them to check up on Hiro, making sure that she is fine.

She doesn’t seem to be doing much, most of the time, she will stay in the yard or inside the house. Recently, she started doing childcare with the children in her area.

I am glad that she is coping fine.

Lately, I’ve been trying to avoid Minho. I scared that I will spill out the secret if I talk to him for too long. I really want to tell him that Hiro is in Incheon but Hiro forbids me to. Every time I mentioned telling the truth to Minho, she gets so upset.

“Kyuhyun shii, you phone rang just now” One of the worker shouted out to me as I walked out of the studio.

I wonder who called. It is probably Hiro. I wanted to call her but I’ve been extremely busy for the last 2 days.

I smiled when I saw the name. It was Hiro. She is probably telling me about her stories with the kids today and what she has been doing or something that she discovered, cause that’s what she always does when we are on the phone.

I listened to the voice message as soon as I got to my bag.  

…..

“Bwoh?!” I dropped my phone on the floor and my eyes widened in shock.


18.07.11

I wonder who called Kyuhyun? anyone want to guess ?

This will be my last chapter today. Last 2 chapters shall be update tomorrow and so will the goodbye message as well :)

Please tell me what you think and how you want it to end, I will change for you guys.

alright LOVE!!

countdown: last day on AFF