Extra: a new life

Back to Day Zero ♥ [sequel to memory box ♥]

Life has been…different.

I wouldn’t say it is better than before, but it is definitely not worse than before.

Now that I am not constrained by time and space.

People say that when you die, you forget everything that you had.

I can tell them that they are wrong.

I don’t know how many days it has been. All I know is that,Minho oppa has always remained in my heart and so has I.

Day by day, I would watch him from above.

If I am still a human, my heart would ache all the time.

The fact that he still loves me and that he is treating me as if I never left worries me.

I know that people has been telling him to forget about it and live a life without me, but he has always refused.  

A part of me wants him to forget me because I don’t want him to linger upon our memories anymore and waste his time. But wouldn’t I get jealous? Not that emotions matter to me anymore.

The other part of me doesn’t want him to ever forget me. I want to be selfish.

I feel sad that I can’t do much for him now. I don’t have the ability to help him anymore.

I wish I did more for him.

Now that I have an unlimited amount of time, I think a lot.

What would it be like if I never left and went to Japan? Would we still end up together? I doubt that we would go through as much as we did.

What would it be like if I never got leukemia? We would celebrating our birthdays every year together, and then we would have our own family. We would be happily ever after, just like the fairytales.

I guess life is never happily ever after.

As long as he is happy, I am content.

No matter how long it is, my love would never ever leave his side.

From Day Zero in the very beginning, when I was still in Incheon, we were really close. Our love was strong. The love of a child was innocent and sincere. As the days went, we grew more distant from one another. To the point that we seemed like strangers when I came back from Japan and we met again. This slowly changed and we were back to day zero again, when our love was strong.

Nothing can ever separate us ever again, not when our love is back to day zero.


07.08.11

HARRRO! I miss you all and so I decided to write this bonus chapter. It has been a while since I went on AFF.

This is just a short chapter from Hiro.

I hope you all enjoyed it~ see, I told you that who knows when we will meet again :)

Alright, and now it is time for me to disappear again~!

saranghaeyo <3