Fake Confession

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sometimes I wish I could read the meaning behind all of this. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth"

***

SM Old Music Club Room.

12:30 PM

 

 

“Be My Girlfriend Im Yoon Ah” Donghae repeated his words and he mentioned her name more clearly than the other words.

The time when Yoona could understand what he just said to her, Tiffany’s words were echoing in her mind. It was the only words that Yoona could remember from all what Tiffany had said to her in her first day of school. A notification words “Lee Donghae is a playboy”. So, here came again, one useless solution for her.

“How it could make Heechul doesn’t dare to bully me?” Another denial words came out from Yoona’s mouth, but this one made her chuckle first. Oh this time she was the one who tried to mock at him, his funny solution.

But Donghae always had an explanation for it “Duh, if you become my girlfriend, Heechul will not bully you because he doesn’t dare with me”

Yoona let out a sound of her laugh which she tried to hold after hearing his explanation. There was something funny behind his words. She totally doubted it and her eyes couldn’t hold to show a question “really?” to him. “But he punched you before”

“How could you know…”

“I accidentally saw it, and… you didn’t even stand back against him” Yoona smirked, felt happy while she knew that it was her turn to mock at him now.

Donghae suddenly became so embarrassed with it. He was afraid if Yoona thought that he was a loser for did nothing after punched by Heechul. And it would become a long story if he wanted to explain everything to her, yet he still had a simple excuse.

“Yoona-ssi, he punched me because I didn’t have a reason why I helped you yesterday. So, if you become my girlfriend, then I can give him a reason when I help you later”   

He was so serious about it but his words almost made her laugh again. It was still non sense for her even though Donghae explained it with his serious face. Gladly, she could hold her laugh now since she remembered that Donghae was trying to help her now. But wait, why he wanted to help her?

“Why do you want to help me?” Yoona’s expression changed so suddenly. And her face looked more serious than his. 

Yeah finally, the number one main question in SM high school was asked by Yoona, directly to Donghae.

Oh what a great Question.  

And he was trapped by it. He couldn’t even open his mouth to answer it. Yoona looked calm but Donghae was startled with her question, almost panic because of it. He didn’t have an answer for it. A strong question that he couldn’t answer right away. He was confused, totally. Although it was exactly the same question like what heechul had asked to him before. But the asker now was Yoona. He could just stay silence if it was Heechul or other person who asked it, but not when it came from Yoona’s mouth. Yoona was related with that question, she was her who he helped and getting a question from her was totally surprising him.

But Donghae was smart, smart enough to avoid her death question.

“You don’t want me to help you?” he tried to get rid off her question calmly with another relate question. Lifting his eyebrows, casting a mocking face while his mind exactly getting worry. 

“I-I want to… but” Yoona suddenly remembered that there was still a big possibility that heechul would bully her again even though Donghae had helped her yesterday “Ya! It doesn’t even too helpful, see your solutions! it’s really helpless” Yoona, for the umpteenth time showed him her annoyed face.

Though Yoona didn’t agree with his words but Donghae silently thanked about it because Yoona didn’t force him to answer her question before. If she did, he would definitely overreact.

“So, you don’t want to use my solutions?” Immediately Donghae brought her into another topic before Yoona could remember her question which he hadn’t answered yet.

And she was brought by it

“Of course not” she denied it simply without a long comment along.

“Even the last one?” asked Donghae as he charmingly smiled.

“Definitely no”

Oh?

It kinda hurt him, so hurt. He had no idea why he suddenly felt the same as getting rejected by someone he loved. And his charming smile disappeared “Arraso, then prepared yourself to get bullied by him, I’m sure he will bully you after school or tomorrow morning” His tone became fretful.

How irritated Yoona’s feeling was after hearing those words. And Donghae didn’t give a damn about it, he comfortably sat on the couch again, pulled out his cellphone, and without realized putting Yoona’s handkerchief in his pocket. Playing with his cellphone and perfectly ignored her. 

Well, Donghae was always able to be that arrogant.  

“Ck, what kind of solutions are those” she grumbled alone, still couldn’t stop to think how bad his solutions were before.

“Do you have better solutions than me huh?” asked Donghae –took his eyes off his cellphone to Yoona’s eyes, challenging her and the mocking face appeared again, never left his face.

Yoona thought about it, unfortunately she didn’t have. Embarrassing for her and worst, she could only shake her head.

“Ck, see you should’ve thanked me again then” His words clearly annoyed her and he back playing with his cellphone again.

It her perfectly. Donghae just made a fool of her now. He was really arrogant and in her eyes Donghae was surely the most jerks among the others .Yoona was already getting sick with him. The three solutions that Donghae had given to her before were totally useless. She even skipped her lunch time just to meet him but Donghae wasted it with his thousand annoying words. Her intention to sincerely thank him turned instead to the annoying and irritating things in her mind.

Without wanting a long debate with him again. She allowed her steps to leave him. In the end Yoona had to prepare mentally and physically for what Heechul would do to her later. Getting bullied by Heechul was the worst but used Donghae solutions was no less worst.

Yoona stopped right by the door “Thank you for your useless solutions Donghae-ssi” she gave an irritated thank to him as she walking out of the room

“You’re welcome Yoona-ssi”

***

All the way back to her class, Yoona angrily grumbled. She cursed Donghae many times in her mind for giving her those solutions. It indirectly mocked at her and played with her. She would definitely never use his first and second solution, didn’t even want to consider it at all. But the third… she still wanted to put a bit effort to think about it. Very bit. 

Became Donghae's boyfriend was obviously bad. She should be ready to face a lot of unwanted things if she really chose it. Donghae had been certified as a playboy by many students, going out with him would definitely drop her image. Not to mention her friends, the queens of gossip who would interrogate her if she dated him. Moreover, almost all students were questioning what kind of relationship she had with Donghae that was able to make him defended her when she was being bullied by Heechul.

So suddenly Yoona remembered the question about his action that helped her yesterday. She just realized that Donghae had not answered her question yet. Well, it was not just her who wondered so much about it but most students at the school also questioning it. Why he helped her was still unclear. But when Yoona thought further, instead she had a question for him, why at that time she asked him to help her, also hadn’t answered by her yet. She couldn’t answer it and have not an answer for that too. 

Both of them stuck with their own action.

After a few steps later, Yoona arrived in her class. She found the figure of Yuri and Tiffany who were talking on their chair while she headed to her and sat on it with an annoyed and anxious look attached on her face.

"Yoona-ya, have you met him?" Her presence instantly made Yuri ask her and Tiffany was ready to hear the answer from her.

Yoona looked at them and answered them lazily “Neee”

"Yoona-ya ..." was Tiffany’s turn now to ask her. But Yoona said in advance

"Unnie, if you ask anything related about Donghae or yesterday incident, I won’t answer it"

But Tiffany didn’t listen to her. She almost opened again still wanted to throw her questions but Yoona cut her off.

“I still don’t have an answer about it Unnie, so you’re just wasting your times”

Yoona tiredly looked away. Yes, Yoona was too tired for any questions r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter