Care For Her

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thanks for acting like you care, and making me feel like I was the only one"

***

SM High School 

Lunch break

 

 

A week had been passed since Yoona entered in the most prestigious school in Seoul, SM high school. And a week had been passed since she had a relationship with Donghae, one of 4 jerks member also the number one playboy in SM high school. But she still couldn’t find happiness there. Her life in that school was totally mess up since the first time she stepped her feet there and the last thing she did was trapped herself again which she thought it was good but turned into a misery instead.

Several days ago, Yoona joined herself became the dance club members. Yoona liked it at the first, imagined that it probably would be fun or she could releasing her stress there, but when she knew Eunhyuk and Donghae were the founder of that club, and Donghae’s fans was a major member, she felt like getting hit by a at that time. If only she knew at the first about that, she would definetly never join. But it was too late, and after school she had to come.

Everything really turned become worse. What still good was only no student talked about her kissing moment with Donghae. Her relationship with him was still a secret. Though Donghae had become her unofficial boyfriend yet both of them never acted like a couple. They didn’t texting or even calling each other like what a couple did, since they didn’t have each number. They didn’t have a reason for having number each other because it was just pretending and there was no something to talk about between them as well. Donghae actually wanted to have it but had no chance to ask it. It was something that he cared very least too so he didn’t find out about that. Both Yoona and Donghae also hadn’t met again after their kissing moment. Yoona felt reluctant to see him, and Donghae was too lazy to see her. He spent most of his time in the old music club room whether it was just for relaxing or sleeping. While Yoona was too busy be her unlucky life in this school.

But today, they had to meet. Yoona forced herself to meet him because of her favorite handkerchief that she gave to Donghae after Donghae got beaten by Heechul a few days ago. It was her special handkerchief she got from Leeteuk and Donghae still had it. She couldn’t just let it yet she felt so “no” to see him as well. If it wasn’t because that handkerchief was very special, she would never allow herself to walk to the old music club room during lunch break now.

Yes, for the the umpteenth time, Yoona skipped her lunch time again.

After walked in a long quiet corridor, she arrived right in front of that door. The door opened a little, it was able to make her saw what was inside from her postion now. When she took a peek inside that room, she found Donghae who was sitting on the couch, playing with his cell phone.

With a girl on his lap.

That girl was beautiful, elegant and cute. She had never seen her before in this school but her first impression about that girl was already bad and even made her want to vomit because of what Yoona saw now. Yoona could see clearly what happened before her eyes, what she was doing to Donghae. That girl definitely tried to seduce him. She sat on his lap, embracing him as she Donghae’s face with her palm while Donghae kept busy with his cellphone. One thing for sure that came into Yoona’s thought, Donghae was really a playboy and that girl was really like a .

“Stop it Jessica” Donghae took the girl’s hand away from his face when he felt annoyed by what she did to him. “You don’t want to make Heechul-Hyung angry, don’t you?”

A girl who Donghae called Jessica matching her eyes with him “Oppa, why are you like that? You change” Jessica gave him her pout.

Donghae could only rolled his eyes and put his attention to his cellphone again. What she said wasn’t something that he wanted to care about.

“Oppa see me!” Jessica snatched his phone away and put it on the table because she didn’t want Donghae ignored her like that. She held his chin and brought his eyes met with hers, she wanted Donghae’s attention so much.  

Donghae let his sigh out and tried to keep his boiling point, Jessica was really annoying this time. “What do you want from me Sica?” His voice clearly sounded so irritated.

Jessica smile satisfied when she was able to get his attention. She leaned forward her head and made only a few inches away from his ear, whispering seductively to him “Kiss me now, then I will leave. Show me again that you’re a great kisser like you used to” and for the ending, Jessice Donghae’s earlobe, made him unconsciously moan. Jessica truly liked his moan so much.

“Arraso” Donghae gave up on it.

On the other space, Yoona gasped about what she had witnessed, she closed tightly before she could let her surprised sound. She couldn’t hold to get away from there. It was really an adult scene in her eyes. But, it was freezing her since it was something that she never saw before. Well she had seen it in some movie scenes. But saw it directly in the school was truly unusual for her.

Donghae felt so hot at this time, Jessica successfully something inside him, made him want to give what she wanted. So, He held her face and brought it close to him. Jessica smiled at it, closing her eyes and waited till his lips could meet with hers. Donghae did it without hesitation but when his lips only a few inches from hers, Donghae caught a girl standing in front of the door from the corner of his eye.

He turned his head to see who the girl was, frowned and when he finally found out that the figure belongs to Yoona who was covering her face with her palm, prevented herself not to see their hot moment, Donghae stopped his action. He released his held from Jessica’s face. Immediatley got up from his seat, making Jessica fell onto the couch. “I’m sorry I can’t do that Jessica.”

Well, his girlfriend was there even though it was just pretending, but Donghae still felt like he couldn’t do it. He couldn’t kiss another girl in front of his girlfriend. He had done it before but not with Yoona, because his heart stopping him for doing it. Even this far he already felt guilty, for him didn’t continue what he wanted to do to someone so beautiful like Jessica for Yoona was worth it.  

“Aaaa waeee?” Jessica asked with her deject feeling. Upset and confused when Donghae suddenly didn’t continue his action.

Yoona heard Jessica’s voice and with that she removed her palm from her face and saw what happened. When she saw Donghae was looking at her presence, she realized that she just cancelled their kissing scene. It made her automatically feel guilty about it. Yoona bowed twice to apologize. “Chusu amnida”

Jessica looked for the source of the sound to know who the hell was disturbing her great time with Donghae and found a pretty girl was standing in front of the door.

“Who is she?” she asked Donghae curiously.

Donghae and Yoona only looked at each other about Jessica’s question. He purposely didn’t answer Jessica’s question right away because he wanted to know if Yoona would admit him as her boyfriend or not.  While on the other side Yoona didn’t have a feeling that she needed to answer it since the question was asked directly to Donghae. So, in the end Jessica’s question hung on in her own thought.

When the two of them didn’t talk and only looked at each other, Jessica slowly felt something strange between them. She decided not to wait Donghae’s answer and got up to approach Yoona.

“Who are you?” She threw her question directly to Yoona now, her face challenged her.

“I’m Y-Yoona” Yoona lowered her head. She felt totally afraid of the way Jessica threw her look at her. It was so cold like a sharp ice. That was the reason why she was called as an ice princess. Her glared was something that was able to make people freeze on the spot. And that was what Yoona felt right now.

Jessica crossed her arms before her chest while trying to scan Yoona from toes until head. She walked around Yoona’s position. Her action looked like ready to bully her now “And why are you here?”

“I-I have something…”

While Yoona in the middle of her stutter talk, Jessica suddenly stopped and held Yoona’s face with one hand, and squashed it. “Do you know that you do something wrong”

“Jessica!” Donghae shouted her name when he saw Yoona was getting threatened by her. Jessica would probably hurt Yoona further if he didn’t stop her. And Donghae really didn’t like seeing what Jessica did to her now. “Leave her alone, she is my girlfriend!” he finally made a clear of it.

At first, Jessica felt surprised for getting shout by Donghae. He stood back for Yoona and she hated it. But what surprised her more was Donghae’s confession.

“Your girlfriend?” Jessica doubted it. She released her grip from Yoona’s face and back to face Donghae now. “Since when and why I don’t know that?”

“Why do you have to know about it?”

“Oh, come on Oppa everyone will know if you already had a girlfriend so why there is no news about that?” Jessica did sense something strange with their relationship. She knew Donghae well. And she knew this school too. There were no students talked about it, and it made her totally doubt it.

“So do you want me to make this school knows about our relationship? Come on just believe it!” Donghae didn’t give up to fightback her words.

They kept arguing about that, and Yoona getting frustrated because of it. It wasn’t something that Donghae had to force Jessica to believe it. Why don’t tell her the truth because it would be easier. She also didn’t want Jessica misunderstood about it. And what if Jessica was a student who liked gossiping and she would tell the others about her relationship today. It was something she thought now and she was anxious about that. Telling her to believe their relationship was exactly worst. She knew she had to tell the reason why she could have a relationship with him, because she thought that telling Jessica the truth was probably believable and more acceptable for her.

“Excuse me?” Yoona called them. Both Donghae and Jessica stopped arguing and put their attention to Yoona now, waiting her to continue her words.

Yoona gulped, hoping what she would say was the right thing to do “I and Donghae Oppa actually…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter