First Love

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It doesn't matter who your first love is. But hey, can I be your last?

***

Yoona's House

 

 

If it wasn’t because a girl’s voice screaming loud beside him and a pillow hit his face hard, Donghae wouldn’t allow his eyes to open right now.

“Get out get out get ouuuutt!!”

The loud voice that spattered in his ears belonged to a girl who just slept together with him a few moments earlier. Yoona was demanding Donghae angrily as she had been hitting his face non stop with her pillow, giving Donghae no choice but to get up soon.

“Kyaaa, how could you enter my room?” asked her hysterically. Fear, surprised and shocked printed on her face but the anger expression dominated more. Her hand lifted up as she was holding her pillow. Targeting his head and face, she began hitting it again without mercy while he could only glad that a lamp desk beside her bed wasn’t an object that hit his head right now.

“Ya, stop hitting me” was the first words Donghae said after getting up, in lazy tone. His hands were protecting himself from her strong smack while his mind wasn’t fully awake. Woke up in necessity only made Donghae want to sleep again at this moment, yet he knew he couldn’t let himself to continue his dream in that kind of mess situation. 

“Why are you here and since when?” her breath was heavy, her teeth was gritted. “Donghaeee get out of my room” frustrated, a pillow landed on his head again.

Oh, probably Yoona could literally die right now for getting too shocked. She was in total surprised. Who wouldn’t? She even almost got a heart attack when she woke up first thing first she saw was Donghae’s face right in front of her, so close, slept so calm with no sound. It was just a dream, she thought about that before. A worst dream that turned become real when she pinched her cheeks and realized everything. First thing that she definitely let to roll out from was a curse for him. Her mind still couldn’t stop wondering how Donghae could enter her room.

“What are you doing here, how could you enter my room Donghae?”

“Ya! Why are you being informal to me now?” His eyes were semi closed, his hand rubbed the back of his neck, his mind wanted to go back to his unfinished dream. Still sleepy Donghae yawned, lazily responded that chaotic moment.

“Just answer me!” Yoona strongly threw him a pillow. Hit the right spot she aimed, his handsome face. “How could you enter my room?”

Her strong smack made Donghae reach his irritated feeling level since it slowly became pretty annoying. He wasn’t even truely wake up until the hard smack before made him to do so. Donghae groaned and finally back to the reality fully.

“Fine, just please stop hitting me”

Yoona did stop, yet she shot him her very frustrated expression. Her gaze was frighteningly strict.

“I just want to check your condition this morning Yoona, but your maid said you sleep again” Told him calmly. His eyes glued at her, waiting for her next cruel respond, but Yoona was still willing to hear him.

No hitting action, he continued “I didn’t want to go home because I already lied to my parents and skip school for today. That’s why I asked your maid to let me enter your room” He stopped, checking her hand move. It was already gripping tightly another pillow, ready to hit him again if there were any words she couldn’t accept from his explanation.

When he was about to continue his explanation again, his orbs unexpectedly wandered around her body. Fully awake, the scene of something he shouldn’t have seen finally distracting his mind. Donghae ended up blush instead and getting somewhat nervous because of it.

“I… I was about t-to wake you up” her revealed body chocked right away his words, turned his straight clear explanation become a sudden stutter “Bu-but you didn’t wake up and th-then…” oh my God that body, can she cover it?! Donghae eventually failed to continue his words that he had prepared neatly in his mind when he bravely decided to sleep beside her.

His eyes still fixed on her revealed body. It took away his mind, got away his sense and his mannered. Seeing it when she woke up was more than different when she was sleeping. More live to enjoy it, more testing to watch it. Donghae gulped, sweats were trickling on his forehead. Her fair skin looked so soft, tempting his orbs. Her almost revealed was more attractive to see than the others.      

Fortunately, Yoona didn’t notice it yet. Innocently put her concern only to his reason, she felt really grateful about it. Nice intention from him to throw away his obligation as student just to visit her today, but some still sounded totally wrong.

“How could my maid let you enter my room, I’ve never allowed any boys to do it. I do thank you but you came in without my permission that’s so….” Glanced at his eyes, she stopped. Focused more on his unmoving orbs, her mind investigated what he was exactly staring at. She found something weird. It was blank and yes, finally realized that it was staring at her revealed body.

Slept together in one room with a boy that she didn’t know very well was totally worst, but in one room with a boy when she exposed ily her body was more than worst for her. It was seriously the worst nightmare ever. She was only busily shocking and panicking about his presence before that made Yoona stupidly doesn’t even realize she was wearing a tank top and a hot pant from the beginning. Her own self just exposed part of her body that she never wanted to expose it to any boys, except for her husband. But now Donghae had obviously seen it when he wasn’t even her husband, when he was only her fake boyfriend who she just met a few weeks ago. Unconsciously exposing too much for him, regretfully giving him a free chance to see it and worst Donghae was still freely staring at it.

“Kyaaaaa” here came her loud voice again, screaming as loud as she could, clearly echoing in her room, piercing his ears. Yoona’s mind was doing something more than worried. It was blowing.

Yoona embraced herself, tried to cover her body with both hand. Her loud scream woke him up from something.

“Ya stop screaming!” told him.

“What are you doing to me?” her strict eyes slapped him. Her teeth were gritted again as an accusation hidden in her question.

A death stare she shot made a sudden thrill sensation flow in his blood. It flustered his mind and shutting down his brain to get what she actually meant. “Wh-wh-whaat?”

“Lee Donghae, you did it when I was sleeping, didn’t you?” her angry face challenged his answer after then.

“What?” Donghae continuously asked back when his brain still hadn’t reached her statements. Donghae knew he wasn’t smart, but what Yoona kept telling him totally wasn’t understandable.

“OMO! You really did it” claimed her certainly.

Donghae remained confused. Still no clue showed behind her words.

She chose to explain more “You touched me, caressed my body and took my ity, didn’t you?”

“WHAT?” His eyes opened wide. Mind woke up. Brain when he finally got what she meant. “Hell no, I didn’t Yoona” Donghae strongly denied it.

“You definitely lie. Someone like you won’t waste a chance to do it”

“Oh my god Yoona, I didn’t. Trust me” Frustrated, his eyes helped his words.

“And now you tell me to trust you, you have to be responsible now” yelled her. Yoona was absolutely more frustrated than him. Her eyes were burning. Her expression clearly just anger as a puffy pillow in her hand before replaced by a lamp desk she just grabbed.

“Ya wait!” what he was worried about finally came. A lamp desk in her hand seemed already ready to be thrown. Donghae was totally afraid to death “I swear to God I didn’t do it Yoona, it doesn’t even come across my mind and please don’t throw it” said him as calm as he could, yet he obviously trembling.

“Prove it then!”

“What? Wait, how…?” he furrowed, confused expression casted on his face.

Knock… knock. A sudden knock sound came from her door, interrupted their quarrel. Then a guy from outside talked. “Yoong is everything ok?” was Leeteuk’s voice.

***

Yoona gasped in surprise. Mind almost exploded. Heart almost fell from its place. Did really Donghae tell the truth or not, didn’t matter anymore. What matter for her right now was someone outside her room who she thought he was in campus all the time. That was totally bad, worst than everything she’d been trough in the school. Slept with a playboy, unaware exposed her y body while his brother who hated Donghae was in the house together with them now. It was a huge problem that she didn’t want to face. A big risk she didn’t want to take.

Everything happened to her all in one day again, seemed like hell was smilingly coming, bad day welcomed her widely. Totally wrong enough to think that didn’t go to school was the best day she could have. In fact, it wasn’t. In her house, bad things could happen, even worst than she was in school. A good day was some kind of a mock for her and a bad day was always after her. Was it because she was in her misfortune nowadays? Or was it because being together with Donghae brought her misfortune? She could shake away her thought about it at the moment where the situation right now felt like a gun aim at her head. What more important now was how she could settle that big problem fast.

She needed to work hard her brain, thought about what she had to do next. Leeteuk would probably kill her with thousand foul and curse words if he found Yoona in one dark room with a boy right now and worst with Donghae, someone that Leeteuk didn’t like. The door now was even like a trigger of the gun. Yoona would die if Leeteuk opened it. She needed a plan that only needed mere seconds to do it.

“Hide!” she told Donghae in whisper.

Yes, hide him right now was the best thing she could take at the situation like this, though it wasn’t the best plan she could make. Well, Yoona couldn’t even arrange a plan where the situation messing up her thought, burdened her feeling, grew up her fear. She had no time to ask him out of her room. How there could be a time when her brother was already out there and probably could open her door at the unpredictable time if she had no respond for him. She was totally panic. There was really no time, even didn’t have enough time looking for a place to hide him.

“Neh?” but Donghae still remained confused. In the situation where Yoona was in her total panic, Donghae was still hard to understand what Yoona had said.

No need to explain, no need to think again, Yoona put a lamp desk back and then took her blanket to cover him fully, pushed his head forcibly to lie down, to hide him. It was the faster thing she could safely do for everybody’s goodness.

“Ya, what are you doing to me Yoona?” Donghae tried to get out from her weird treatment, but Yoona kept pushing him.

“Sst” hissed Yoona “Just stay still, don’t talk, don’t come out and don’t ask why” she pushed Donghae’s head in a place more, prevented him to move that Donghae could only follow her to do so, along with a thousand question in his mind.

No respond from Yoona, Leeteuk finally opened the door. “Is something wrong Yoong?” asked Leeteuk standing by her door worriedly. Yoona gulped.

“No-nothing’s wrong Oppa, everything is okay” Yoona smiled, the tone of her voice almost cracked when her heart trembling so hard.

Leeteuk’s eyes questioning her. Yoona pushed more a guy’s head underneath her blanket to stay still giving him a lack to breathe. But Donghae still did what she told even when he still didn’t find a reason behind it. Fortunately the lights turned off, Leeteuk couldn’t see clearly a bulge on her bed.

“I heard your scream from outside, are you sure there is nothing wrong?”

“Oh, the-there is a…” her brain thought something disgust “Cockroach, ndeh cockroach that’s why I se-screamed but it’s gone just don’t worry”

“And you talked with cockroach too?” a light from outside her room, illuminated Leeteuk’s confused expression. Leeteuk certainly heard their loud quarrel as well. Knowing it, Yoona nearly froze.

“Eh? Yes yes I talked to it too” definitely a stupid lie but her awkward laugh tried covering it. Her brother felt more confused. Yoona hoped Leeteuk didn’t recognize much.

Yoona was worried with her answer before, pitied with Donghae’s condition right now and really felt sorry to her brother for lying again to him. She already accumulated lots of lie story on Leeteuk, even an incident about her leg. Told him that she just fell from school’s stairs when it definitely because Donghae’s fan. Lie was bad, she knew that. But in her position right now, telling the truth wasn’t good as well.

“I thought you were in campus now Oppa” Yoona immediately changed the topic purposely.

“No class for today”

His sentence flinched her, somewhat scared her, eyes wide opened “Neh? S-so you’re in home all the time…?”.

“Yes”

Yoona held her breath, totally afraid of something. But Yoona still managed to stay clam.

“But in my room doing my thesis, why? Do you need my help?” added Leeteuk. Yoona released a breath of relief since there was a big possibility that everything would be good.

“O-Oppa, can you leave? I want to change my clothes now” asked her. A good plan to send him away from her room before Leeteuk could find something strange in there.

“Oh okay” He nodded understandingly without getting a slight of suspicious at all “if you need something just tell me, I’ll be in my room” Leeteuk closed the door as the moment that choked her breath was finally gone.

Yoona could breathe freely now. “I’m sorry” she took away the blanket from Donghae, finally freed him from her inappropriate treatment.

Donghae deeply breathe the fresh air. He was sweating under that blanket and could only hear their conversation all the time while Yoona pushed his head hard.

“Is it true?” was the first words he asked that rather sounded so not understandable for her.

“What true?” she asked back.

“That you want to change your clothes now, because I won’t leave” Donghae’s eyes signaled her something. He was more concerned about something that he shouldn’t have thought about, than what Yoona had done to him before.

“Ya you ert” again, a pillow smacked his head.

“Ouch” he rubbed his head “Relax! I’m just kidding”

His ert thought made the unfinished quarrel a moment prior suddenly come across their mind, unexpectedly invited an awkward moment between them. A moment when Yoona accused him was so impressive yet still surprised him. Yoona definitely didn’t believe his words until now. But what distracting Donghae’s mind more was still that y body of her as he suddenly confused about where to look. Donghae would end up overact in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter