Knock The B*tch Down

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To destroy the devil, you must becoming one.

***

SM School

 

In the empty class, when all her classmates already headed back home, a tired girl released a loud sigh. She glanced at the window and gazed up to the sky. The color was orange, it would turn dark soon but Yoona still chose to stay in there just for a little bit longer. Silence place would always be the best situation for her to clear a few things up.

With a deep look on her face, it was obvious enough that her mind was thinking something serious. Yoona was in a deep thought about the evening, was trying hard to digest some complicated things as well as with her feeling. But before it all, she needed to put it to the right place first, because for countless time, her heart went mess again. The cause of it was clear enough, Donghae of course.

In the early morning when the sun’s light woke Yoona up, she found that Donghae was no longer beside her. The window in her bed room was widely open. She guessed that the reckless boy got out through it, but how he could come down from the second floor remained as a mystery for her. Yet it didn’t matter. The way he get out without getting caught by her family was enough for her to release a relief breath in the morning. Donghae seemed to understand her condition better than she expected.

Moments after that, if Yoona ever wanted to guess her current feeling, she still couldn't tell what it was. Yoona wouldn't be able to precisely describe it at this time. What happened last night with Donghae made her mind spin around and go mess in confusion, to think straight would probably hard even after times gave her lots of hours to straightened it.

But if her feeling allowed her to be honest, she actually had admitted the possibility of her already fell for that handsome boy. However, in the progress of thinking that way, her heart rejected it more and made everything went mess again. Her feeling somehow always remained as the hardest thing to clear. And it only came to dead end the more she needed to think.

Was it really true that she was just being a denial girl towards him all this time? Was she just too scared to admit the truth? She had thought about it a lot more than she needed to even, but the answers somehow was getting further.

It was a big lie if she thought that last night was nothing. No, it really wasn’t. Yoona wasn’t that hypocrite to think like that. That night was indeed something for her. She even still could fell his warm embrace from last night, as if it was still covered up her body, creeping to every cells of it until such time as this second. She considered for what had happened between them last night as a beautiful moment. And that thought came from her ever honest feeling.

Yoona actually realized that under the romance of a deep shadow, she felt something different from every touch Donghae made with her. Deep down in her heart -someplace that she didn’t know where it was- exactly felt a trill. Especially for the way they lips met each other. It was beyond anything she could ever describe.

The kiss was indeed different than before. When he possessively kissed her, there was a very meaningful feeling merging with the sweetness of his seductive lips and also with the way he nibbled hers. She could guess what it was. Love of course and probably with a little desire. But so unfortunately, even after she thought it as something lovely, it still didn't mean that she felt the same way when she kissed him back. Although, her face blushing in red, her heart was racing fast, she still thought that it was something normal for her to feel that way.

And perhaps, it also wasn’t love.

Donghae thrilled her feeling was probably nothing close to special. Yes, she could be right for that. Dongahe had done it often though and other boys could thrill her like he did as well. But don’t forget that for the first time, he managed to make her kissed him back without under some condition and such pressure. Yoona should really know that it actually could be considered as something special, not normal. And for her, love was something abnormal, wasn’t it?

In her dictionary, love was more than just something that could make heart thumping so hard, more than something that could make someone blushing, more than something that could melt someone’s heart and of course more than just skin ship.  But unfortunately her own dictionary didn’t define what could possibly more than those. So even after what happened with Donghae, so far Yoona still haven't given him an absolute answer, not yet probably. Something she couldn’t quite forgive herself for. Yoona actually didn’t feel right for letting Donghae loves her without any positive feedback again. All she could do was only thinking so far and the worst part she hadn’t gotten the result from it yet.

Talking about love, aside Donghae, there was actually another confusing guy that messing up with her feeling too. Kibum, a boy whom Yoona thought as her first love made everything more complicated. Since the pink handkerchief incident, things became vague. Yoona really thought about it lately, like who he really is? Does he also recognize her as a long time love? And other curious things from the past. Though it wasn’t as complicated when she thought about Donghae but still, Kibum worth her thought if he really her first love. First love was first and one day that love could grow in her heart without she even knew it. But for now, Yoona wanted to shove that past love into the deepest place of her mind. For some reason, Donghae was more matter.

Grabbing her books on the desk, Yoona took a chance to see a sun in the outside. The sky slowly turned into dark. The sun was ready to leave from the blue sky. Yoona finally gave up for all the thoughts she had today. The answer she always sought still hardly came for her even after she spent hours for thinking it.

As she walked out from the classroom, blank stare on her eyes made it obvious enough that she was still confusing a lot of things. She let her legs descend the stairs, walked through an empty corridor until to the front gate without she even realized doing it.

“That is finally coming”

Until the sudden sound of someone cursing came from in the front of gate had Yoona’s attention.

She gazed up to check the owner of the voice. There were two girls with a death glare standing there. The same girl that drenched Yoona’s uniform a long time ago. And one particular girl that always declared herself as Donghae’s fiancée. Yoona’s body practically vibrating with hatred and her expression turned gloomy in an instant. Dammit! She really had no mood to face them right now. But to go through them wouldn’t be easy too.

The two girls brought their steps closer. A look of fury crossed their face as if was burning around.

 “What do you want again for me? Yoona tiredly looked them in the eyes. “You guys are not satisfied yet with what you have done to me? If it’s still about Donghae, then I don’t want to say anything.”

Sunye chuckled, as she folded her arms and giving Yoona a stern look. Her sharp gaze locked on her doe eyes. Sunye never liked that girl’s dark orbs much, never liked anything about her either. She didn’t even bother to hide how much she hated her.

 “Are you sure you still don’t want to say anything even when we spread the news that you and Donghae slept together last night?” Sunye said, her lips formed an evil smirk.

 “WHAT?” Beneath her thick eyelashes, Yoona sent the girls her very surprised look. She’d hope to hear Sunye’s words wrong. But that girl said it clear enough. “H-how could you know that?”

“Just say that I have trustable source” Sunye explained as she took a glance at her five nails art confidently.

“Oh Gosh! You are really such a ” a girl beside Sunye commented. Yoona recognized her as the oldest, Yoo bin who just as horrible as the devil in front of her.

Feeling a total breakdown, Yoona held her rage breathing. Her heart dropped into her toes, struggling desperately not to let all her emotions rushing through her expression on her face. The most unbelievable thing was who the hell told her about it? It couldn’t be Donghae. Someone else must have told her. The only person who knew Donghae came to her home last night was Donghae’s best buddy, Eunhyuk.

Images of Eunhyuk blurt out again flashed through her mind. She actually liked that guy, but much of the time, his mouth drove her insane. Sometimes he talked more than he could ever, ever need. And Sunye probably used his idiocy for such information. Yoona groaned hatefully, she really needed to kick right in his after this.

“It’s not like what you think, Sunye-ssi. Donghae and I didn’t-“

“Stop!” Sunye snapped, her eyes burned with hatred “You’re so sickening, Yoona. Do you even have a brain? After what I said and I did to you, you still don’t get it huh? I didn’t give you a lesson for nothing and I’m not kidding when I warn you to stay away from Donghae. But you keep flirting with him. Even worst! You gave your body to get him. You’re lower than a trash, you know.”

Sunye pushed hard Yoona’s tiny shoulder, almost made her stumble to the back. Her eyes expressed full of anger but did nothing to intimidate Yoona at all, not even her descend words made Yoona lose her patience. Instead, Yoona’s mouth twisted into a slight smirk.

Fine, if that girl wanted to play with fire then Yoona would be very pleasure to make it bigger.

“And you’re jealous, Sunye?” Yoona straightened her body, her greedy gaze drinking Sunye in. “What if your Donghae extremely loves me. I bet he doesn’t even acknowledge you as his fiancée. And what if he’s the one that asks me to sleep with him? What can I do if he chooses me over you then?”

PLAK!

One hard slap landed on Yoona’s right cheek, making it turn red in a second after.

Yoona blew out an irritated breath and bit her lip very tightly. With a heated mind, she stared at Sunye in protest. The slap however was too much. It was not about the pain in her cheek that matter the most. It was all about the pride she had. Yoona clenched her fist ever so firmly. Her hand was ready to turn the slap back, but no, Yoona knew too well that a physical fight would never bring back her pride or dignity.

“Is that all you can do, Sunye? Slapping me? No wonder you can’t win Donghae’s heart”

“Ya! You shut your mouth up !” Sunye grumbled. A vexation on her face was evident.

Yoona smirked “ never shut up!”

The look on Sunye’s face hardened and for some reason Yoona felt so satisfied because no matter how physically rude Sunye could be to her, sarcasm was always be the best way to rear the fire.

“Gosh, she’s really annoying” Yoo bin said, also felt so irritated. Yoona indeed had a smart wit.

“You’re really the worst I’ve ever met, you know” Sunye gritted her teeth more, making it obvious that she was already on fire.

 “But I’m the only one that Donghae sees” it was completely honest and she’d been slightly proud of it.

Sunye’s deadly gaze widened. The girl in front of her didn’t even seem the slightest bit offended by all her words. Instead, Yoona inverted all her rude comments in such manners. Scowling, Sunye took a step closer and harshly grabbed Yoona’s hair. “You really need a lesson, you !”

 “YA! LET GO OF ME!” Yoona yelled, her hand was trying hard to release a sudden strong grip on her hair.

“Bring that bucket and pour the worms on her!! We really need to give her lesson” Sunye ordered Yoo bin.

Worms? Yoona widened her eyes. Really? Why every bulliers loved to play with it though.

“Enough!” someone else interrupted without Yoo bin even had a chance to lift the bucket. The girls simultaneously looked up to see.

Kibum came, already stood near them with a basketball in his right hand. The exhaustion on his face made it obviously clear that he just finished his basketball training session. Sweat on his milk forehead was evident. His front hair kind of look a bit wet. His uniform looked messy. And with his deep demanded eyes, Kibum already made girls’ heart slightly leaped on.

“This is not your business, Kibum. off!!” Sunye barked as she released Yoona’s hair on her grip.

Kibum arched a brow, glancing at Yoo bin and then back to Sunye “Do you really have to always bring your friend just to bully one girl Sunye? I don’t know that you’re that coward”

“Don’t try to be a hero here, Kibum!” Sunye stared at him and scowled.

“I will, if you want to do something horrible”

“Horrible?” Sunye harshly laughed “The one that horrible is this . She slept with my soon to be fiancé last night”

 “What?” Kibum’s face shifted to shock as he darted his eyes on the other girl “You slept with Donghae, Yoona?”

“Anyia Kibum-ssi! It’s not like what you think” Yoona assured him. Somehow she didn’t like the idea of Kibum knew about that. Not because she was embarrassed with it or was afraid that he would spread it. There was a feeling like sorry and guilty that she couldn’t explain why it was there at the first place.

Kibum doubted her at first. But the genuine serious on Yoona’s face easily convinced him that she wasn’t lying. He shrugged. “Well, I believe she has reason, Sunye.”

Sunye rolled her eyes “Yes, to get my fiancé with her body”

“Who’s the guy you call fiancé anyway?” it was a new figure that said it out loud.

The new voice had four of them glanced up and giving a surprised look to Heechul and Donghae who just arrived.

It was purely just a coincidence that all the people who had connection with Yoona finally gathered in one place. Yoona slightly wonder if this all actually a set up. But as matter of fact, it was just because they all loved to spend times in the school longer than the other students.

“Is this fish your fiancé?” Heechul pointed at someone beside him. “Woah Hae I don’t know that you already has a fiancée” he murmured and gave Donghae a hard slap on the back.

“I don’t!” Donghae growled.

“Oppa, why did you say that!?” Sunye protested with her sullen lips. “And tell me that you didn’t really sleep with this ! This girl must be tried to seduce you, right?”

“Wait! H-how did you know about it, Sunye?” Donghae’s expression slid to shock. That should’ve been a secret for both of him and Yoona.

“Wow Hae you slept with her?” Heechul turned to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter