The Sorrow Party

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though our relationship isn't real, my love to you is more than real

***

At The Party

 

 

Got invited to a birthday party from one of the most famous student in school, Yoona admitted that she was indeed a bit nervous now. Because it wouldn’t be just like the usual party she always attended when she was in junior high school, which was so boring. This time, she knew it would be far from it. Thus, she wanted to be so perfect in there even it was just for a couple hours.

In her room, she had been spending almost 1 hour just to look for the right dress but ended up stuck in confused instead. Having only thirty minutes before the promise, she was in panicked. Because when the clock showed at 7 o’clock someone would pick her up but until this second she hadn’t dressed yet.

The two dresses she thought as the most suitable dress, made her so frustrated instead. In front of mirror she still tried to matching it with her simple style. But even until 10 minutes passed, she still couldn’t decide yet which one she preferred just for a birthday party.

Her make up and hair had already done. She just used a simple make up that made her face look natural while she let her brown long hair loose it all to her right shoulder. Now, the only problem was just about the dress. No matter how many times she tried to match it with her figure, she still couldn’t decide it yet.­ Worst, there was no much time left before Donghae came. She had to hurriedly choose between a tight pink sleeveless one either the peach colored dress with fur decorated. She liked both of them pretty much. The hardest thing to do was just to pick one of it.

“This can’t help. I need to ask someone.” Desperate already, Yoona ran out from her room while holding the dresses. She brought her steps to the living room in the first floor and spotted her brother who was watching television.

“Oppa, which one is better?” covering his view, she showed both of the dresses in front of him.

His eyebrows knitted, Leeteuk scanned her in question “Where are you going?”

“My friend’s birthday party”

“Then why do you wear dress just for birthday party?”

“Aish, that’s the code dress. Just hurry choose, Oppa” she snapped.

He sighed in defeated then began to look both of the dresses in front of him. Sometimes Leeteuk wondered why Yoona always troubling about the dress when she always looked good with anything. “Actually, both of it look good for you but I think the pink one is better, the peach one is too simple and kind of old fashioned for me”

“Really?” she looked carefully at the dresses once again. To be honest, she didn’t need her brother to choose it for her. Sometimes she just needed someone to tell her that she looked good with it. “I think the peach one is better”

“The pink one is way better Yoona”

“Fine! I’ll choose the peach one then. Thanks Oppa” she decided as she walked towards her bedroom, leaving Leeteuk in disbelief.

“Ya! If you’re like that then what’s the point asking me to choose?” he yelled at his sister who already disappeared from his view.

She actually preferred the peach one since the beginning, it was just the pink one caught her eyes more but now she had no time to ponder about the dress any longer again. Glancing at the clock in her room, Yoona immediately changed her clothes. The clock had showed at seven more already, Donghae would arrive at any seconds and she needed to be ready real soon.

After zipping up the dress, she took comb to brush neatly her hair and bringing it all to her right shoulder. She stared at her figure in the mirror once again and tried to make sure that everything was perfect, that the dress she chose wouldn’t disappointed her look.

And by the time she felt it was perfect, came Leeteuk’s voice calling from outside. “Yoona hurry up, your friend is here”

Well, the most unwanted moment eventually happened though.

In split of second, panic completely clouded her mind. Just about the dresses finished troubling her. Something way more troubling came. Her heart nearly stopped beating right exactly when she realized Donghae come at the most unwanted situation. It was all her fault for making herself too busy spending her time for a dress until the moment Donghae would meet Leeteuk never came across her mind even in second. She cursed herself for forgetting something so troubling like that. Donghae was facing Leeteuk right exactly at this second. How could she settle it then?

“YOONA” Leeteuk yelled again from the first floor. At this moment, his voice somehow sounded like a glass piercing her ears. 

“Omo, what to do now” Yoona bit her lips, pacing back and forth with an extreme anxiousness accompanied.

But it was no use, she realized. She couldn’t just stay in confused like that and blaming herself every second for this situation. She needed to face it no matter what the consequences she would have. She better came down quickly and explained everything before something bad happened between them down there and she would do anything to avoid that.

“Co-coming” she forced herself to yell back and hurriedly brought her step to get out from her room.

With a heavy step descending stairs and worry dominated her mind, she took a deep breath. In the living room she spotted Leeteuk and Donghae was facing to face. Donghae stood relax in front of the door with his black tuxedo that didn’t fail to show his extreme hotness while Leeteuk seemed to welcome him with no trouble. His smile adorned his face, making her wonder if there was something going on with the two of them. Still, she couldn’t breathe in relief even when she sensed that the two of them actually looked fine at all. 

“What took you so long?” Leeteuk stated with smile and Yoona frowned confusedly in response while approaching them.

“I..I.. was.. j-just dressing” the sweats started to form on her forehead and was very evident that she was extremely nervous.

Leeteuk smiled teasingly “Why did you never tell me that you already have a boyfriend Yoong?”

“NEH?” Yoona’s eyes widened in total shock

“You should’ve told me when you have boyfriend” He added which made her nearly passed out.

She who was still pretty shocked, glancing at Donghae as she mouthed the word “What happens?” and giving him her confused yet strict look. But his smile was still firmly in place, which surprised her more and wondering what did exactly he tell to her brother while she was busy cursing herself up there in her room before?

“She’s probably not ready to tell it” it was Donghae who answered him “I’m sorry, but I think we should get hurry now” he said to Leeteuk politely.

“Oh right… take care of my sister then and don’t hurt her” warned him friendly.

“Of course” Donghae pulled Yoona out of the house and leaving Leeteuk with a big smile on his face before he closed the door.

Smile still plastered on his face widely. Yoona looked at him in disbelief and stopped her step. “Oppa, how could you show up like that in front of my brother? What did I ever tell you? And what did you say to him exactly? What the hell was happening?” Yoona soon bombarded him with questions, her worry and anxious feeling was clearly seen on her expression.

Donghae smiled, said no word. Instead, he looked at her in admiration because at this moment her appearance was bothering him more than her question. He honestly felt like he just saw an angel in disguised. Yoona simply wowed him in her a peach-colored dress that accentuated her feminime frame and beauty as if she just transferred all her radiant and youthful beauty with the dress.

“Oppaaaa” she whined, slapping his left arm hard for stopping him looked at her without a blink like that.

“Why do you look so beautiful Yoong? You’re truly wonderful and stunning even when you’re whining like that.”

She couldn’t hold but to blush. Yet she still couldn’t take completely his compliment after facing the situation when she worried to death. “Aissh, just please explain to me Oppa”

“Explain what baby?”

And the red color on her cheeks became more visible. Irritably, she sighed. “What did you say to my brother?”

“I told him I’m your boyfriend” he answered ever so calm as if there was nothing to be worried about it.

“Explain everything Oppa!!” The girl glared at him strictly.

He sighed before explaining “I just came to your house. I knocked the door and your brother opened it. He asked who I am and then I just told him that I’m your boyfriend and I want to fetch you to the party. And then he asked me lots, like since when I became your boyfriend, and how could I know you. Then I just answered all of it”

She wore her frustrated frown “You’re missing the part why he could be so friendly with you”

“Ya, wait! Why not?”

“He hates you, Oppa. Like totally”

He stared at her with grim eyes, there was a disappointment he felt when Yoona stated it even when he already knew it. “He doesn’t know that I am Lee Donghae, a guy who he considered as a jerk. He doesn’t ask my name after all” he answered annoyingly.

Yoona finally could breath in relief, but somehow she still couldn’t feel like she just completely out from the trouble. Because it meant she needed to make another lie story again when she faced Leeteuk after today and not to mention that she needed to fake Donghae’s name if one day Leeteuk ever asked about it.

 “That was really close. Don’t you know that it almost made my heart fall out? I was really worried Oppa”

“Wait” Donghae casted a teasing smile which she wanted to ignore at that time “You were worrying me?”

“O-of course” she muttered softly

“Thanks, that’s sweet.” He patted her head, making her blush again “Now it’s your turn to answer my question”

She frowned at him curiously “What is it?”

Donghae leaned closer to her ear and whispered “Why are you so beautiful?”

Happiness was then taking over her feeling. But she rolled her eyes instead, then storming to his car not wanting to show him that she was extremely happy to hear it. Donghae grinned. 

***

Thirty minutes later Donghae and Yoona arrived at Siwon’s house. The two immediately headed to the backyard of it where the party was being held. It was large enough to gather about 50 people in there. The guests in the party were mostly SM students, wearing elegantly a dress and tuxedo. Growing up with a silver spoon in their mouth and belonging to the top of wealthiest families in the whole country made the party so overwhelming like a formal ceremony.

In the backyard of his house balloons were everywhere. A long table was set in the center of backyard where lot of foods, drinks, gifts and a big chocolate cake were placed. A colorful lamp lighting the backyard and 4minute’s song was playing loudly. A projector was set up, showing up bunch of Siwon’s picture since baby.

As she stepped to the backyard with Donghae, eyes were on her. The envy stares of girls welcomed her. Boys looked at her in awe, they adored her in whisper. She sensed it, but was getting used to it. It wasn’t the first time she was treated like that anyway.

Realizing that most of the boys were eyeing his beloved girlfriend, Donghae circled his arm comfortably on her hip. Hinting to all the boys that the girl they stared at had already taken by him. His sudden action kind of flinch her but she honestly felt like she was fine for that moment because the intimate Donghae just showed to them successfully made the boys and girls resume their previous activity.

Few meters away from they stood, Yoona spotted Tiffany and Yuri was waving at her. She then had to excuse herself from him before he closely whispered until touching her ear which made her heart skip a beat. “Behave well, arraso”

Soon he left her and joined drinking with Heechul while Yoona walked closer to her friends and beaming at them in amazement. Smiling cheerfully at her were Tiffany with her cut off shoulder pink dress which was so perfect for her and Yuri with her long fancy black dress that represented her iness. Taking a fashion club in school, never failed their style. Yoona had to acknowledge that they were totally amazing tonight.

“Wow you look so beautiful Yoona” Yuri complimented with an admiration look but there was a slight of envy feeling along when she had to admit that Yoona was way more stunning than her even when she just wore a simple peach-colored dress.

“You two look gorgeous too Unnie” replied her.

 “I thought you wouldn’t come” commented Tiffany rather teasingly.

She paused before shyly answering “Donghae Oppa asked me to”

“Oh, so you want to come because of him not because we asked you to?” Yuri teased and made the girl she referred in blush.

“Unnniieee” she protested.

The two then laughed in triumph and then immersed to the next conversation until Siwon approached them, asking them a permission to take Tiffany away and brought her to the center of the backyard.

The light then suddenly turned pink. The projector wasn’t showing up Siwon’s picture anymore but him and Tiffany’s moment now. Tiffany then squeezed him in tight hug. Her eyes were beaming happily at him and kissed him which was responded by the others in that party with teasing.

“That’s so sweet” Yoona commented.

“Tiffany is really lucky to have such a perfect guy like Siwon” Yuri jealously responded.

“How could you say that?” but then a tall guy from behind replied.

“Minho” Yuri addressed the guy in surprised.

“Where you’ve been? I’ve been looking for you” a guy with a small yet cute face asked.

“I’m sorry. I’ve been talking with Yoona. Yoona this is Minho my boyfriend and Minho this is Yoona” Yuri introduced happily.

“Nice to meet you” Minho said, shaking Yoona’s hand and smiling warmly at her.

“Same here” Yoona smiled politely.

“I’m sorry Yoona, but if you don’t mind I want to be-” Yuri casted an apologetic look and Yoona knew what that mean from that look.

“Nee, unnie. That’s okay. Enjoy your night with your boyfriend”

Her smile soon disappeared and sighed in loneliness when her best friends, Yuri and Tiffany leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter