No Other Option Left

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I really can't be with or without you"

***

In front of SM's Fountain.

17:25 PM

 

"Kiss me now, Yoona" Donghae told her in a low voice, so Heechul could not hear it.

"What?" But Yoona said it out loud instead. Her eyes opened wide, shock with Donghae’s words.

Donghae snapped Yoona with his expression. He did not want Heechul suspected their actions now.

"If we want to make him believe with our relationship, you should kiss me now" He explained it with a serious face. Hoping Yoona could immediately approve.

But she couldn’t. There were many things in her thought right now. Kissing with Donghae was like jumped into the death hole, a gossip hole. She immediately scanned around, hoping no witness appeared. And then she looked at Donghae uncertainly. Afraid that Donghae’s idea to kiss him was the real Heechul’s bully scenario. But there was a possibility that it wasn’t as well. No other option she could choose. Both were equally kissing, just different person and the chewing gum.

"I will not and I can not" Yoona still denied it in the end.

"But we have to"

"Must be another way" She kept her stubborn.

"Hurry up, he will become suspicious of us" And Donghae forced her more.

"But …"

Yoona who was still doubting it, made Donghae end up stepped forward, going closer to her and whispered something on her ear "If you can not do it, I will lead it then. But you better respond it, make it naturally! Arraso?"

Yoona suddenly felt a strong chill running out in her body. She was speechless for Donghae's words.

Spending their time to argue, making Heechul and Yesung getting suspicious. Heechul was the type who did not like to wait longer, so he obviously would urgent them "You're lying, aren’t you hae?"

Donghae immediately turned around to convince him "No I'm not" his face was so sure and arrogant at the same time, challenging Heechul with his look. “See this!”

Donghae turned again to face Yoona now. And without asking anything from her again, he held her chin, and leaned his face, his breath, and then his lips on Yoona’s. Kissing it so slowly but sure and his other hand on her .

Well, kissing her was ok –but not really- at least it was what they had discussed before. But his hand on her was really out of it, not part of their discussion and he even squeezed it now. She felt like Donghae took an advantage on her. She couldn’t hold her hand to immediately take away his hand on her , also wanted to slap him for doing it, but getting confused about it too. There was no way to avoid him, or to slap him, or even to be angry with what Donghae was doing to her right now. It was for her good sake as well. It was hard for her to let it yet also hard to ban him. But if it was for making Heechul to stop bulling her forever then she had to allow herself to follow him, to accept it, and submitted herself with what Donghae was doing to her right now. She closed his eyes as his lips kept playing with hers. He nibbled her bottom lip so slow, asking her to at least respond it. Donghae was a great kisser after all but Yoona was still initially hesitant to respond his kiss, she pulled her head backward slightly, but Donghae pulled it back with his hand which holding her chin. Donghae played with lips more, her lips in the middle of kissing her with his tongue until Yoona eventually responded his kiss, tried so hard to make it so naturally but ended up enjoying it as hoping so much that there were really no other students who were aware of it.

Both later played in a beautiful sync with their lips, slipping his tongue into , crushing and each other until it could make some noise. Yoona and Donghae really had been immersed in the joy of their kiss.

Yesung started to feel disgust "Aisssh, absolutely disgusting" couldn’t stand to see them kissing, he went away from that place.

Heechul took his cell phone out and photographing some of their hot kissing scenes without them knowing about it. It was beautiful, sunsets as a background and there was a fountain beside them. The most beautiful kissing scene that Heechul directly see in front of his eyes. Such a waste if Heechul didn't take a pic of their moment now, also it probably could be useful for him later.

Amazingly it looked naturally on Heechul’s eyes. For Heechul it was impossible for them to kiss so good like that if Donghae really had just met her. They were like loving each other since a long time ago. The kiss looked so sincere for Heechul, it really wasn’t like just planned by them and he stupidly believed it but slowly getting sick of it

"Aissh, you can stop it now, I trust you! And hae! You should’ve told me earlier" He tapped Donghae’s shoulder and left them alone there, as he chewing his gum back.

The action for bullying Yoona today had successfully been cancelled. And once again, it was all because Donghae. So, Donghae stopped kissing her and Yoona immediately took an air after that hot moment. Her heart brutally pounding, never expected that she could enjoy such a kiss like that from Donghae. Her face was almost red. She did not even dare to look at Donghae now.

They became awkward with each other, both Yoona and Donghae turned blush, obviously had rosy cheeks.

"Se-see, it works right?" Donghae tried to break the awkward atmosphere between them.

Yoona responded by looking down, not looking at him when she said "Y-yeah I admit it"

"Then you're my girlfriend now" Donghae printed a smirk on his face, suddenly felt so happy like winning something over her.

Yoona looked up to see him. "I think so" said Yoona so shy.

“But I do not do it for free, Im Yoona" He added casually as he crossed his arms before his chest.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Yoona was a bit shocked after hear his statement. What Donghae had said to her was able to get her worries back.

"There is a condition if you become my girlfriend"

Oh no.

"What's that?" Yoona secretly hoping that the conditions are not as crazy as his solutions.

"Mmm …" Donghae thought for a moment. "Call me Oppa"

It took a few seconds for Yoona to process his words "Eh?" Yoona was surprised, shocked with a condition that was beyond her expectation, too easy for her. And it was more like… impossible.

“Call me Oppa” Donghae explained it again.

 "Just that?"

"You want more?"

"Ah, anyio anyio" Yoona shook her head quickly and immediately agreed with it while it was still easy "I will do it then" She just did not want Donghae added a crazy thing which could sound no sense for her.

But in fact, Donghae exactly did not set any conditions for Yoona from the start. A condition which he just told her to do was really pure he thought it right then and there. So it made a weightless condition instead. He just didn’t want to make himself look strange in Yoona’s eyes because he suddenly wanted to protect her. He didn’t want her to question it as well. He actually did it with sincere, very sincere, because himself like told him hard to protect Yoona, as protected her was applied for his duty. And he did not want Yoona to know about it. Not yet.

"Ok great then, we have a deal" Donghae smiled, so gorgeous. And then leaned his face to her ears, whispering something again "You're such a great kisser by the way" and then gave her a peck on her lips before stepping away to leave with a big smile on his face.

A second kiss from him, and Yoona felt totally dumbfounded.

Donghae’s words and action weren’t considered by Yoona as a compliment or a good thing though, yet she still blushing. Her face went red, really red now as her mind drifted away from her body because a peck on her lips before.

After dazed long enough trapped in Donghae’s words and actions and his face was always overshadow her mind, she finally returned to her senses and realized that she already stood up there alone for about 5 minutes, even almost night already.

"Aisshh, what am I thinking?" Yoona hit her head numerous times, blaming herself in her mind for thinking about it. And then ran and rushed out of the school gate.

***

Yoona walked inside her house blankly. What was in her mind now only him, Donghae. The kissing was hard to be forgotten since it kept lingering in her mind now. She even couldn’t hold but to smile when she remembered Donghae gave her a peck on her lips. Oh, she liked it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter