Dance Club

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you and only you pretty girl"

***

SM High School

In the morning

 

 

If in this fresh morning students in SM walked energetically to their class since the sun already risen fully and illuminated a whole SM’s building and the bird sang beautifully as it following student’s steps, a good day to start the activity with a smile attached on almost every student in SM. But cut it for Donghae. In this morning no smile appeared on his face, he was too tired to walk energetically, too lazy to smile, even too lazy to go to his class. At this time, students usually chatted with their best friends waiting for their teacher to come, greeted their friends who met with them along the way and some walked fast to their class so they wouldn’t be late. It was their usual activity in the morning, every morning. But not for Donghae, his usual activity for today was lying on the couch in old music club room. At this time Mrs. Hyori would be the first teacher who taught in 3 A, his class, but Donghae didn’t allow himself to present. Never. When it was Mrs. Hyori’s time to teach his class, Donghae was always able to be found in that room.

Donghae really barely presented in Mrs.Hyori’s lesson. He often skipped her teaching hours, no matter when it was. He didn’t like her, yet he had reasons for that. He hated the way Mrs. Hyori teaching the students which was so strict, and for Donghae mathematic wasn’t something that he thought he needed to learn. Besides those, sometimes Mrs. Hyori liked to flirts him, even though she was in her 30's. Well, after all in the teacher’s eyes Donghae was still a hot guy. It was such a big talent for him but, getting flirts from his teacher who he hated was the most things that annoyed him so much. It was also pretty uncomfortable for him to study while his teacher kept seducing him, kinda embarrassing for him as well. No wonder Donghae could not do math since he kept skipping in math class hours, but his math exam's score was never bad even though he never presented. Not because he was smart, but because Mrs. Hyori who always gave him a good score.

So, as soon as he arrived in SM high school this morning, he immediately headed to the old music club room instead to his class. He exactly could go to somewhere else but he was too sleepy to drive his car to go, since last night he had a problem with his sleep hours. Not because he had insomnia, but because he couldn’t stop thinking about her, Yoona. That time, after he kissed her and went home, her cute lips, her soft skin, her doe eyes, and everything about her never left on his mind. It was driving him crazy. Her face always came to his mind every time, when he wanted to eat, wanted to take a shower or wanted to sleep. And he couldn’t get rid off it. Donghae was even too tired to beat his heart again since it always beat so fast when Yoona appeared into his mind.  Yoona was really a special girl, so special because she was able for stressing him out about girl for the first time like this. It was why this time he needed to calm himself down.

Donghae didn’t care when the bell had rang or the students rushed to their class now. He just came in that room since he really needed a time now, a long time to clear his mind perfectly. And then he lay down on the long couch, put his hands behind his head as a cushion and began to close his eyes, trying to sleep. But just when he wanted to go to his dream, the sound of the door opened disturbing him. Eunhyuk who was also absent in chemistry lesson at his first class, entering the room, headed to Donghae and sat on another couch across him.

"Why do not you tell me that she is your girlfriend Hae?" Eunhyuk, without greeting him, directly asked out what on his mind to be an opening conversation with Donghae. He knew Donghae would be here at this time. That was why he headed to this room to find him because he was curious enough about that since Donghae usually told him if he already had a girlfriend.

Donghae opened his eyes and looked to where Eunhyuk was sitting now. Annoyed face attached on his face so clear, not because of Eunhyuk’s question, but because Eunhyuk had cancelled his sleep time.

"Why do I have to tell you?" Donghae asked him back sarcastically.

Not answering Donghae’s question, he threw another question instead "Yesung-hyung told me that you two kissed so passionately yesterday. Is it true?"

When he knew Eunhyuk only threw unimportant questions, Donghae closed his eyes again. He exactly wanted to glare at him but his eyes were asking him hard to close it. He needed to sleep so badly, yet Eunhyuk kept talking.

"Aish, I should've come yesterday" he regretted it and Donghae didn’t give a damn about it.

"She is really beautiful Hae, I want to make her as my girlfriend too exactly"

Donghae ignored him.

"You're not playing with this one right?" Although there was no answer from Donghae so far, Eunhyuk still didn’t give up threw another questions to him. "Since when did you start going out with her?"

Donghae was getting frustrated and annoyed.

"Is she a great kisser?"

Well, finally his last question was able to make Donghae failed to hold his feelings now, he was stress, angry, mad. Who wouldn’t anyways? When he wanted to erase Yoona from his mind, Eunhyuk came with a thousand questions related with her. And when he was so sleepy, Eunhyuk kept talking loudly, disturbing him perfectly. So, it was the time for Donghae to give his death glare to him and shouted at him.  "Aissshh, why so noisy, get out!"

Getting snapped like that with a death glare shot at him, Eunhyuk immediately closed his mouth tightly, stopped throwing his remaining questions in his mind. He actually still had another question which he wanted to ask to him but he realized that Donghae was not fun to talk with right now. He understood that when Donghae told him to get out it meant that Donghae would never answer his questions. So, Eunhyuk stopped asking him about it though he was still curious and got up from his seat about to leave as he mumbled under his breath "Aigoo, why so sensitive?"

Eunhyuk knew so well about him. He realized that Donghae was in the situation where he needed a space and time. But Eunhyuk smiled at it, he found something special and interesting in Donghae now. He knew there was something between Donghae and Yoona. Seeing Donghae got irritated because of girl was something that he barely found. Eunhyuk never saw Donghae so overreacted like that before, no matter how tired he was, no matter how annoyed Eunhyuk to him. So, he knew for sure that Donghae got angry at him definetly because he kept talking about her. It was exactly the perfect time for him to about her, but Eunhyuk cared that Donghae was tired.

“Go out now, why are you just smiling at me like that?” Donghae found out so weird on Eunhyuk who was just standing near him with his gummy smile.

"Anyiaa” He shook his head, pretending there was nothing behind his smile, when there was absolutely something. And he began to leave him before Donghae shot him his death glare which he hated so much.

“Ah Hae, you should come to the club, so long that you never come. Those girls who join and go to the club because of you, begin lazy to dance again. I'm afraid they will out" Eunhyuk changed the topic now and seriously talked about with this one when he was right by the door about to out. It was because dance club was the thing that he cared most in this school. The thing that could make him always felt so wanted to come to school and made him lazy to study. Even though Eunhyuk was so cool and charming when he was dancing but he was lack about lessons, not smart, even totally stupid. His classmates even so hard to find him in the class, but so easy to find him in the dance club room. He almost spent his time in school in that club, just to dance, he loved dance, too much.

Same with Donghae, Donghae truly loved dancing. His second place when he was skipping lesson was dance club room. He used to dance together with Eunhyuk and helped Eunhyuk a lot to teach some new dance techniques for the member in that club. But since one year ago, he barely came. He never took care of that club again when he felt so sick with the girls member in that club. Well, most girl members of that club were his fans. When he found out that they joined because of him not because they liked dance, he felt disappointed, felt sorry as well for Eunhyuk because all of it. He wanted the members were the one who truly loved dance, not because of him. That was why he never came again, not because he didn’t care, but it was because he wanted Eunhyuk to have members who really loved dancing. But Eunhyuk never really mind about it, he didn’t care though s joined because of Donghae, as long as the dance club had many members and as long as he could show his awesome dancing skill in front of them. He even felt thankful because dance club had so many members because of Donghae.   

"Nee" for his question before and for this topic, Donghae replied him. Even though he didn’t promise about it, at least his answer could make Eunhyuk got out right now.

"We recruit new members but I can’t come later. So, please tell Shindong and Hyoyeon to keep the stand" He told him before walking out of the room.

That room began quiet again. Donghae tried again to sleep, he was still a bit worry if one of the 4 jerks would come and disturbing him again, but this time nobody disturbed him, it wasn’t one of the 4 jerks who cancelled his sleep time. Now it was her, in his mind. Again.

Very suddenly Yoona’s figure crossed his mind. The moment when he kissed with her yesterday occured in his mind without permission again. He felt back Yoona’s touch and also the great sensation of her lips. His heart was beating like mad now. Yoona's face kept appearing in her mind and his effort to sleep, absolutely failed.

Those made him mutter to himself "Who is she? Do I know her?" he was wondering about it so much but in the end gave up about it “Aisshhh, I don’t care”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter