SHINEE F(X) EXO

Moon And Maknae

Hi everyone! It’s been months since I last updated this fic… Ah my TUNA feels might just be coming back... Life is getting busy sorry for making you wait but honestly I waited for my update too… And because it's my birthday, I'm updating ^_____________^ Hope EVERYONE is doing great!

 

CHAPTER 6: SHINEE F(X) EXO

 

Luna got used to living with the five Shinee guys, she was now used to sleeping on the floor as well since Taemin always wins whenever they play kai bai bo. Sometimes she’d get to spend the night with her members especially on days when their schedule is so full. They’re all preparing for their much awaited comeback and she also has a musical with her fellow SM artists, Ryeowok and Dana. She’s so happy to be casted as Gabriela, she’d been wanting to play in a musical again. As much as she wants to be in f(x) she also loves being on stage singing other songs and working with other artists.

There are times she feels like she’s now like the 6th member of Shinee.

She discovered little things about each guy every day. Onew acts more like the youngest of them all most of the times, you’d wonder if he’s really the leader and the eldest. Minho loves eating as much as he loves sports, Minho would often invite her to eat with him but since she’s on a diet she would refuse him and he’d tell her not to worry about her figure because she looks perfectly nice but Taemin would tell her not to listen to Minho which really annoys Luna. SM wants some changes, f(x) has bypassed the cute and carefree days that they have to upgrade their image. They have to give the fans something new to cope up with the ever changing idol world. Key is a clean freak like her. They like cleaning the house and would often stay up late at night just talking about anything that they could think of. Jonghyun loves to sleep and he often sleeps in the couch. He also could not live without his phone, he said he could not let a day go by without contacting his friends. While Taemin is becoming more of a little monster every day. He’d demand this and that of Luna without even noticing that he’s actually making her do things for him. It started with the little things like getting his towel for him because he forgot to take it when he went into the shower and for the past few days he always forgets it. He’d also ask her to find things for him, Taemin often forgets where he put his things, like his ipod or his wallet. Luna find it annoying at first but she got used to it that it’s now normal for her to do these things even before Taemin would ask her. Soon enough the other guys also depended on her as much as Taemin does.

They all got busier each day that they often rely on Luna on other things that they could no longer do like washing the dishes or cleaning after the table and kitchen, cleaning the bathroom and sometimes even their rooms. Luna who lacks in cooking skills makes up by cleaning the dorm. The guys now ask her for their things whenever they can’t find it but not as much as Taemin does though.

“Luna how do I look?” Key asked Luna as soon as he came out of the room.

“Wah! Oppa you look so cool,” Luna never fails to compliment the guys. Everyday each guy would wait for her compliments even Taemin who still would not admit he’s getting used to it. Luna would tell them they look handsome and cool just before they go out.

“Luna you don’t have schedule today?” Minho asked while he struggles to fix his tie and Luna of course came to his rescue.

“None, but I have to go to school later then I’m meeting my dad.” Luna said as she easily fixes his tie.

“Thanks,” Minho muttered. “What time would you be leaving? Maybe I could drive you to school.”

“No need oppa, you probably won’t be finished by that time. I’ll have lunch with appa and probably won’t be back by dinner.”

“Luna have you seen my favorite coat?” Onew asked.

“It’s in your closet oppa,” Luna answered.

“Really? I can’t find it there,” Onew said and Luna stood up and went to their room. A few minutes after she came out with the coat Onew was looking for.

“What would you all like for dinner later?” Luna asked and no one answered they all just stared at her.

Luna laughed. “Don’t worry I’m not cooking, I’ll buy food for dinner.”

The five guys breathe in relief.

Luna waved goodbye as they all went out one by one. The last one to go was Taemin and he looked like he wanted to say something but decided not to say it at the last moment. Luna didn’t find this weird since Taemin often does this she thinks Taemin is becoming more forgetful each day.

She watched an episode of We Got Married and she admits the two look good together. Na Eun is pretty and nice too. She remembered the girl Taemin liked before, she kind a look like Na Eun now she recalls.

She went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, it has become a habit now. Cleaning the house before going out to do her own schedule. The guys are extremely busy nowadays that they don’t have time to stay in the house and do their own chores. She saw the schedule they have for cleaning the house but each of them has not done their own chores in two weeks because she already did it. After cleaning the kitchen she proceeded in fixing the living room then going to each room to fix the bed and make sure that everything is in order especially in Key and Minho’s room.

Once done with her daily routine cleaning the house she got herself ready. She was all dressed up and remembered to check her phone. She has several messages and the latest was from Taemin.

Message: Sunyoung if you will go out then don’t clean the house anymore.

Luna wondered why Taemin would send this message. It’s the first time he tells her not to do something, when everyday he’d unintentionally demand that she do things for him. She deleted the message and proceeded to reading the other messages. She waited for the bus while listening to music, the bus arrived 10 minutes after with just a couple of passengers some recognized her and greeted her and she said hello to them as well. Luna was never bothered with the popularity that came with being an idol, she embraced it and accepted the consequences that came along with it. She got off and kept on walking until she got into the campus where she can be just Sunyoung, the student. She was greeted by familiar faces and classmates. She was only to submit some papers and she’d meet her father after. He said he misses his other little girl, she knew her parents misses them every day now that her older brother is serving the army and her twin is studying abroad only her parents are left in their once crowded and noisy home. So she often visits them and makes time to meet them whenever she can.

She met her dad at an Italian restaurant, even when she started earning her parents would still give her allowance saying she’s still their daughter and they want to provide for her. Her father was already there when she arrived and she greeted him with a hug.

“How’s my baby doing?” his father asked and Luna readily told him about how busy she is with school and with preparations for the musical. In turn he told her about the new diet her mom had made for him.

“Appa I’m on a diet too,” she reminded him.

“Well not today,” her father said.

So Luna order anything she wanted to eat and forgot about the diet she was told to follow.

“How’s Taemin?” her father asked just over dessert.

Luna was surprised, it’s the first time her father asked about Taemin. Her mom often asks about Taemin but not her dad. “Well, they’re very busy too. Shinee will be having a concert soon for their new album.”

“Really,” her dad said. She thought there’d be another question but her dad stopped at one. Her dad drove her to a salon after, she’s going to meet the other girls here for some makeover.

“Unnie!” Krystal was the first to see her. “You’ve got to see this.” The other three girls were glued on the tv screen.

“What are you watching?”

“Shhh…” Victoria said and then Luna realized they were watching We Got Married. “They’re having their first date.

“Really? Oh that’s cute!” Luna said and grabbed a chair. Sulli looked at her like she said something offensive. “What?”

“Unnie your husband is dating someone else and you call it cute?”

“Sulli,” Amber warned Sulli about mentioning Taemin as Luna’s husband. “Careful.”

Luna didn’t answer, she finds it strange that her members would be bothered with Taemin dating Na Eun when they know that her marriage was all but real.

“Is oppa being nice to you too?” Krystal asked when the show ended.

“Well the usual.”

“What do you mean the usual?” Amber asked.

“The usual Taemin,” Luna said as if it explained everything. “Sorry but I don’t get what’s the fuss about Taemin and WGM.”

“Unnie, our brother-in-law is on television dating another girl.” Sulli said.

Luna kept her laugh or Sulli might get mad at her. “Well it’s just a show. And we’re not a real couple.”

“What do you mean you’re not a real couple?” Both Victoria and Amber asked.

“We got married because our parents and the company wanted us to get married.”

“Yeah and that makes everything real Sunyoung,” Victoria stated.

The hairstylists arrived and began checking on them the girls stopped their conversation at once. What do the girls mean when they say they’re marriage is real? Of course it’s real, but not really. Luna thinks she’s going to have a headache. Does this mean she should act as Taemin’s real wife then? And what about Taemin? How would he feel if she told him about this?

“Oh you look gorgeous!” Luna exclaimed when Krystal was done with her new hair.

“Don’t I always unnie?” Krystal joked. “You look younger unnie with your hair back to black.”

“Really? I think I look more mature though.”

“How about me then?” Victoria joined.

“You always look pretty unnie,” Luna said always full of praises for her members.

All of them changed their hair colors. Luna back to her original hair color.

“Let’s all take a picture,” Amber said and got her camera ready. Luna and Amber both love taking pictures. Luna has an album of her dogs too.

“Unnie Bap misses you,” Sulli said. “I think he’s lonely.”

Luna had been planning on telling Shinee on having Bap stay with her for a while but she never got the chance.

“I’d tell Shinee later if I could have Bap for a few days,” Luna said.

“Come on let’s eat!” Victoria said. “My treat!”

“Wow you’re great unnie!” Luna hugged Victoria and the other three girls followed.

“Of course I am.” They all followed their leader out. “Amber you drive!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna called Onew around 6PM but he’s not answering his phone. She sent him a message earlier but she never got an answer.

“Still not picking up?” Victoria asked her. They’re done with dinner, Krystal asked to be dropped off to their house after. So it’s just Luna, Sulli, Amber and Victoria now.

Luna shook her head in response.

“Why don’t you call the others then?” Amber said. She wanted to suggest Luna call Taemin though.

“I’ve tried Jonghyun oppa earlier, I know he always checks his phone but I got no answer. Maybe they’re still practicing or something. Key oppa said they’ll have a meeting with some composers today.”

“Oh I know let Amber unnie call Key oppa!”

Luna looked at Sulli like she just said something wonderful. “Right!”

“Go unnie,” Sulli encouraged Amber.

“What makes you think Key oppa would answer? Luna can’t even get in touch with Jonghyun oppa and Onew oppa.”

“He would,” Luna said. “Oh just send him a message first then.”

“Arrasseo,” Amber said. She sent Key a message asking where he’s at. “Done.”

“I bet he’d text back in 5 minutes,” Victoria said.

“Nope, 2 minutes.” Sulli said.

“He’d call in 3.” Luna said.

Victoria was right that it’d take Key 5 minutes to answer but Luna was right that Key would  call instead of texting.

“Oppa, hi.” Amber answered her phone. And the other three girls listened to their conversation. “Oh yeah I’m with the girls now. Luna was wondering when will all of you be home. We’re dropping her off to your place. Oh really, okay then. Arrasseo, okay bye.”

“Why’d you tell him you called because of me?” Luna said after Amber ended the call.

“Because that's why I sent him a message. He said they won’t be home until 7 or 8.”

“I have to buy them dinner first.” Luna said. “Unnie can you just drop me off that restaurant?”

“But that’s five blocks away Shinee’s place.” Victoria  said.

“It’s okay unnie, I’m now good with this neighborhood.”

“Why don’t you just call for pizza or something?” Amber suggested.

“Ani, the food there is delicious.” Luna insisted. “Just stop here unnie.” And she got off the car.

“Be careful okay?” Victoria reminded her.

“Call us when you get home,” Amber added.

“Neh unnie. Bye careful all of you. Good night Sulli, Amber unnie, Victoria unnie. Thanks for the wonderful dinner!”

When Luna entered there were just a few customers. A big group of guys are dining at the corner. Luna easily recognized them and one of them waved at her.

“Sunyoung-ah!” Suho called her.

“Oppa!” Luna said and she made her way to their table. The other 11 boys stood up and greeted their sunbae.

“Hi, please continue with your dinner.”

“Join us here,” Suho said and gave his seat to Luna.

“Thanks but I’m just here for – ” now she can’t say she’ll buy  food for Shinee. “Uhm, I’m buying food for later.” Lying was never one of her talents.

“How about dessert then?” Suho said and ordered something for her. When the waiter came Luna also ordered something for Shinee.

“That’s for take out.” Luna said. “And please charge it here.”

“I got it,” Suho said and made the waiter go.

“But oppa –”

“You’re welcome,” Suho said. Luna knew Suho even before she debuted. Suho was friends with most of the Super Junior members too and she knew that Suho comes from a wealthy family that’s why he never hesitates to buy something for s.

“Thanks oppa,” Luna said.

“Sunbae you should try this,” Tao said giving Luna some dumpling.

“Oh thanks Tao,” Luna is already full but she can’t bear saying no to Tao.

“This is delicious too,” Luhan said giving Luna a piece of meat.

“Nah sunbae eat this,” Chanyeol said yet giving Luna another piece.

“Thank you oppa,” Luna said but each member is now giving her something to eat. And she can’t say no to any of them. Now her diet is really ruined. They also noticed her new hair style and said she look great as always.

“You got here alone?” Kris asked when they were all done and were outside the restaurant.

“No, Victoria unnie drove me here.”

“We’ll send you home then,” Xiumin said.

“No it’s okay oppa. I’ll just take the taxi.”

“No of course not. Uhm just ride with us.” Kris insisted.

“Aniyo, really it’s okay. You all must be tired and your dorm is far from here. I’ll be fine taking the taxi.”

“Why don’t you just get in here?” Suho joined them having finished paying for everything they had.

“Ani oppa –” Luna’s phone rings. And it’s Taemin calling.

“Where are you?” Taemin asked right away when she answered not even letting her say hello.

“I’m coming home. I just bought the food.” Luna explained.

“Where are you now?” Taemin asked. “I’m coming to get you.”

“No need!” Luna panicked. She can’t let EXO see them together.

“Why do you sound worried?”

“I’ll be home in ten minutes. I’m just with EXO.”

“EXO?”

“Neh, I’ll be there soon. Bye.” Luna now noticed that each EXO member is staring and waiting for her. “Uhm that was my manager. Uhm he’s coming to get me so you all can go now. Thanks for dinner.”

“We’ll wait then until he comes.” Chanyeol said.

“Ani,” Luna said alarmed and Lay sensed her panic. “You all should really just go.”

Luhan and Sehun still got the bags of food.

“A car’s coming,” Kai said a few minutes after and all of them turned to look. Even from afar Luna recognized Taemin’s car.

“That’s my manager,” Luna said immediately and grabbed the bags from Sehun and Luhan. “Thanks everyone! Joonmyeon oppa, Minseok oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Yifan oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Luhan oppa, Yixing oppa, Jongdae oppa, Zitao, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun. I had a great time. Bye!”

The twelve guys smiled and waved as they watch Luna run to the car.

“Luna’s really cute,” Luhan said.

Baekhyun gave him a curious look.

“What? Don’t you think so?”

“Luna’s not cute, she’s pretty.” Chen said.

“Of course not, she’s beautiful.” Chanyeol said.

“And nice too,” Lay said.

“Super nice,” Xiumin said.

“Did you notice how she thanked us? She said each of our names.” Kris said.

“Real names too,” Tao said.

“Are we going to stand here and continue talking about how each of you admires Sunyoung?” Sehun said.

“Hey all of you get in Sunyoung already left.” Suho said.

Everyone got in the car the last ones are Kai and Sehun.

“Is something wrong?” Sehun asked.

“Nothing, it’s just that Sunyoung left…”

“What you miss her already?” Sehun joked.

Kai slapped his friend’s shoulder. “It’s not that. I’m just wondering who really came to get her because I’m sure that was Taemin’s car.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

And so my update is done.. what do you think? I hope I got all names right though...

I always feel like Luna is someone who you can really count on, and I feel like she'd do anything for those people she cares and loves..and for my Taemin baby, he really looks like a naughty boy to me hahaha... I hope our Sunyoung can handle him... 

Thanks for waiting :)