We Got Married

Moon And Maknae

A/N: Okay here's another chapter, Sorry if I haven't updated this story, yes I admit that I have ignored this fic. One reason is that I'm losing my feels for this story, I'm not sure if I should continue. Second is that I don't think I'm doing a good job at this anymore, it's hard writing about TUNA and not remember that Taemin is in WGM. I haven't watched the show since season 2 couple hwayobi and hwanhee left. So anything about Na Eun and Taemin being in WGM would be totally made up by me (of course) , because I would have to refer to them sometimes. So if I write something about Taemin and Na Eun it'd be totally different from what really happened in WGM okay? Please bear with me my dear readers as you have done for the past months :)

And COMMENTS are utterly needed. ^_______^ Before you go and read the chapter enjoy the gifs, both are not mine here's the link to that post : http://lunewcouple.tumblr.com/post/9200106290/eiresi1-onew-yells-while-taemin-blows-horn

The difference between LuNew and TUNA...

Onew yells and Taemin blows horn in her ears... Poor Taemin getting hit. And yes, it's still a TUNA FIC!

 

   LuNew  VS  Tuna     

 

 

He knew even before he was told. He was the one. To be honest he is not excited or happy about it, because first of all he was not supposed to be in the show. He didn’t want to be in the show but since there’s no other choice and the company had made the contract they could not back out. It’s part of being in a team, and Shinee is more than a team it’s a family.

“I’ll let you know of the schedule for the program, for now you’ll just have to concentrate on practice and your promotions.” Those were the last words their manager left him before he was driven home to their dorm where he knows his hyungs are waiting.

“So it’s really you huh?” Minho said once Taemin got inside their dorm. “Did they tell you who’s going to be your fake wife?” Taemin shook his head. “Well that’s something to look forward to.” But they both knew Taemin is not looking forward to it.

“I don’t know hyung, I think it’d be very awkward.” Taemin said letting out a sigh.

“Of course it’d be,” Minho said. “Well the first time being with her would be really awkward I think. But you’ll work it out somehow. Just remember that everyone loves the maknae.”

Taemin smiled at this. “Yeah, I just hope she’s younger than me.”

_

“Unnie!” Krystal squealed so loud everyone got out of their rooms and went to hers. Victoria was the first one to reach her.

“Yah what’s wrong?” Victoria asked concerned all over her face.

“Look at this!” Krystal pointed at her laptop. A video is playing. “It’s Taemin oppa filming for WGM! And you know who the girl is?”

“Who?” Amber and Sulli asked at the same time.

“Na Eun of A-Pink!” Krystal said still pointing at the video. The other four gathered around to take a closer look. After the video finished playing they all turned to look at Luna. She looks really upset.

“Unnie, it’s okay.” Sulli said patting Luna’s back.

“Sunyoung,” Victoria spoke next. “The show is just make believe. I’ve been on one remember?”

“And you’re still Taemin’s real wife,” Amber said.

“Unnie,” Krystal went to stand beside Luna. “Say something.”

“I lost.”

“What do you mean?” Victoria asked.

“I lost the bet. Now I’ve got to treat Minho oppa!”

“You lost the bet?”

“Well, Onew oppa, Key oppa and Minho oppa had a bet on who’s going to be Taemin’s fake wife. We already know that it’s someone from A-Pink but it’s Minho oppa who got it right.”

“So you’re upset over that?” Sulli asked.

“Neh,” Luna said.

“Aish, we worried for nothing.” Victoria smiled leaving Krystal’s room to go back to her own room.

“But unnie, aren’t you upset that Taemin oppa is joining WGM?” Sulli asked.

“Ani, why would I be upset?”

“Uhm let’s see… because you’re his wife?” Krystal asked sardonically.

“Well it’s not as if we have feelings for each other.” Luna reasoned. Victoria came back to Krystal’s room with a concerned look. “Unnie what’s wrong?”

“Manager oppa wants to see you.”

_

“What do you mean she’s going to live with us?” Key asked the moment their manager broke the news.

“It means Sunyoung will stay with you guys for the mean time,” their manager answered.

“Of course we know that already, but why?”

“SM’s decision. I was told just yesterday about this. I don’t really know what’s going on but I think it has something to do with Taemin joining WGM.”

“But it’s just a show why would that end up Luna living with us?” Minho still could not understand why they’d do this. It’d be really awkward. Aside from the fact that she’s a girl, she is also Taemin’s wife.

“This is just a feeling, but I guess their parents requested this. But for now all I’m told is that it’s the management’s decision.”

_

Luna is the most obedient idol, well in f(x) of course. She never goes out of the line and their manager likes her the best because of that. She seldom or never gets scolded at all. She never complains about her make-up, hair or clothes. She treats everything as a challenge, a chance to improve and renew herself. She smiles even when she’s tired, she tries so hard in everything she does not because she wants to be popular but because she loves what she does.

But right now, she really wants to say no she has to say no. What they are asking is just too much.

“Sunyoung-ah,” her manager called her name again since she has been silent for a good ten minutes already.

“Oppa is SM experimenting on us or something?” she asked.

“No why would you say that?”

“I just feel like this is not right anymore. I mean they were the ones who agreed to let Taemin join WGM.”

“Well you see, it was really Onew. Taemin was just a replacement. If Onew was never seen with Jungah or if nothing bad has been captured on that radio show Onew would have been the one for WGM. Taemin was not even the second choice, he was the last option. Jonghyun got into an accident and Minho already had a lot of things to do aside from their promotions. And Key, well the management thought it would not be good if Key appeared in a reality tv show with a fake wife.”

“Oppa I think there’s something that you’re not telling me.”

“Okay I’ll be honest with you Sunyoung,” their manager sighed. “SM wants a guarantee that Taemin won’t date anyone.”

“I don’t understand.”

“You know the chaos the fandom went through when Jonghyun announced he was seeing Sekyung right?” Luna nodded at this before their manager continued. “Well hell broke loose when pictures of Onew and Jungah spread, the company feels like the boys are at the age when they want to date or have a girlfriend.”

“And what’s wrong with that? I mean it’s just normal oppa, and you were always more strict with girls than boys.”

“The company feels that Taemin might go next.”

“Then why put him in WGM?”

“I told you the company didn’t have any choice, we couldn’t let the EXO boys join and the contract says it has to be someone from Shinee.”

“But if you don’t want Taemin to date –”

“That’s where you come in. I mean he’s married to you. The company feels that he wouldn’t really date someone since he already got a wife.”

Even with confusion Luna still ended up laughing at this for some reason. Their manager looked at her curiously.

“Sorry oppa but I just couldn’t see the logic here.”

“That’s the reason why you have to live with them for a couple of months. It won’t be a permanent thing, and you could still go anytime to your own dorm.” F(x) moved to another building not long ago, it’s conveniently near Shinees’ dorm as well. She now has a feeling that SM purposely made them moved to that particular building. “You have to remind Taemin that you’re his wife so he would not dare date anyone.”

“You really think I could stop him? And even if I can, I won’t. It’s his life.”

“Luna –”

“And what if people find out that I’m living with Shinee?”

“You don’t have to worry about that,” their manager said.

But Sunyoung is worried. She feels that they’re not telling her everything, and it’s not fair when they are asking her for something that would affect her life. She already got married but living with Taemin and the rest of the guys is a different matter.

“Sunyoung…”

Luna still remained quiet.

“We need you to do this,” their manager said. “Once Taemin leaves WGM you could go back to your own dorm.” She feels like she’s being used and it’s not right. She didn’t sign up for this.

Manager Jaewon waited for her reply. He knew Luna would say yes. She’s always been the most obedient out of the five girls not to mention one of the nicest idols he knew. He feels bad for making her do this but he can’t go against the company, and he knew Luna would just be fine. Shinee and her get along well and Luna could adapt fast in any situation. And the best thing is that the company feels that Taemin and Luna would never end up falling for each other. He does not know how they came up with that but he was assured of it. He believed her when she said that nothing happened between her and Taemin and so did Lee Soo Man. But the fact that she was in Taemin’s room drunk and almost with Taemin led to their marriage. It didn’t matter if something really happened. She was compromised. And their parents didn’t like that. That’s the reason why SM was okay with them getting married.

“Oppa…”

“Yes?”

“I’ll do it.”

Their manager didn’t smile, he nodded instead. He’s not happy about this because it would be difficult for Sunyoung.

_

Luna stood outside Shinee’s dorm with her luggage. Her manager dropped her off but didn’t have the time to help her because Krystal and Victoria both had schedules for today that he needs to come along with them. Amber offered to help her only to back out the very last minute since her sister had an emergency. Sulli was not feeling well so she had to stay at their dorm.

She rang the doorbell twice already but no one is answering. She waited for another three minutes and pressed the bell again. At last the door opened and a grumpy looking Taemin greeted her.

“Anyeong Taemin,” she greeted anyways and smiled at him. “Did I wake you?”

Taemin still had a problem opening his eyes. “You came alone?”

“Ah yes, Jaewon oppa drove me here but he’s busy… uhm can I come in now?” she said when he still didn’t make a move. She didn’t want to stand outside longer than she already did.

Taemin nodded and turned his back but Luna called him. “Yes?”

“Aren’t you going to help me with my luggage?” Taemin looked like he’s to fall asleep again.

“Oh yes, sorry.” He said. “Wow these are all yours?”

“Yup!” Luna said not noticing the look of shock in Taemin’s face. She actually had three very large travelling bags plus the bag she’s carrying and another duffel bag.

“You’re not going to stay here forever are you?” Taemin said and dragged the bags into the dorm.

“Of course not!” Luna immediately answered.

“It looks like you packed everything in your dorm.” Taemin commented.

“Well I couldn’t leave my babies in my room. I’ll miss them.”

“Babies?”

Luna smiled and opened one of the suitcases and revealed her stuff toys. Some she had when she was a kid and some were gifts from friends and fans. “I still had some left at the dorm but Victoria unnie won’t let me pack them anymore.”

“Good thing you listen to her,” Taemin mumbled. There must have been 20 stuff toys inside.

“So where’s my room?” Ignored Taemin’s remark.

Taemin crossed his arms before speaking. “We all agreed that you stay in my room for the mean time. I’ll stay with Onew hyung since Jonghyun hyung is still at their home.”

“Oh.”

“We only have four rooms here as you already know. Three of them are bedrooms, and the other one we use as our workstation.”

“What happens when Jonghyun oppa comes back?” Luna asked.

“Let’s make arrangements when he comes back then,” Taemin answered and opened the door to his room. He didn’t empty it though, his things are still there. He hopes that when Jonghyun comes back Luna would be out of here and back to f(x)’s dorm.

“Are the others still asleep?” Luna asked.

“Only Key hyung and I are here. Onew and Minho hyung both went home but they’ll be back later today.”

“Oh so you don’t have schedule for today?”

“I do. I have to go and meet the staff of WGM. Only Key hyung would be here all day. He’s still asleep.” Once Taemin got all of her things inside the room he made his way out. He can still sleep for another hour before his manager comes.

Luna muttered her thanks before Taemin left. She looked around Taemin’s room. And wondered where she could put all her things.

_

Taemin was greeted by laughter and smell of freshly baked cake and pasta. He could hear laughter from the kitchen. The television is on but no one is watching it. He checked the time and it almost 7 o’clock. He made his way to the kitchen and saw all his hyungs watching Luna cook.

“Taemin you’re home,” Luna was the first one who saw him.

“Taemin, you’re back just in time!” Onew exclaimed when he saw the youngest member.

“I’ll get the table ready,” Luna said and started grabbing some plates Minho ended up helping her.

“I’ll just change my clothes first,” Taemin said and turn to go to his room.

But Key was quick to grab his arm. “Do that later, I know you must be starving. Let’s just eat first. Luna prepared all of this.”

Taemin looked at the food served on the table and nodded his head, he’s really hungry and Key looked like he’d never let his arm go until he sits down. They only have five chairs the last time he counted but now another chair is added for Luna which he later learned Minho bought as a welcome gift to her.

After saying grace only Taemin started to get food. The other three just looked at him and so did Luna. Taemin didn’t find this weird not until he got the food into his mouth.

“What do you think?” Onew asked him with a forced smile on his face willing him to lie and tell everyone just how good the food is.

“Bad I mean not bad,” Taemin said and Key gave him a look that says he should say more. “It’s good.”

“See I told you it’d be fine,” Key said to Luna who was actually waiting for his reaction.

“Oh I’m so relieved.” Luna said. “Now let’s all eat then.” But the others still didn’t eat. She looked at them oddly feeling that something is terribly wrong.

“Uhm I guess all that smell while we were cooking got into my stomach already,” Key said with a laugh but when he tried to stand up Minho pushed him down his chair.

“Let’s eat Kibum,” he said and fearlessly put some food into his mouth. But he only chewed it once and his eyes watered.

“Oppa what’s wrong?” Luna asked him anxiously.

Onew followed Minho but he was not even able to chew the food. Key also did the same only to spit it out a second after. In the end only Taemin had the guts to actually swallow the food Luna made.

He saw the hurt on Luna’s face when all his other hyungs all stood up and spit out the food in their mouth.

“Is it that bad?” Luna said.

“Why don’t you try it?” Taemin told her.

Luna took a piece of meat, it didn’t take her two seconds and she too spit it out.

“Sunyoung, it’s not really bad it’s just that –” Onew tried to explain but Taemin cut him off. There’s no use lying now.

“It’s bad, what did you use in cooking this? Are you trying to poison us?” Taemin said and drank some water.

“I followed everything in the cook book,” Luna reasoned but she too didn’t like her own cooking. “I’m sorry oppa, I ruined our dinner.”

“Don’t worry Sunyoung let’s just order some chicken and pizza,” Minho said who already had the phone in his hand.

“Let’s clean this up then,” Key said reassuringly and Luna helped him. She only wanted to make home cooked dinner for everyone but she failed. She better let Victoria teach her some of her cooking skills.

When the pizza and chicken arrived they all are starving, the others talked while Taemin mostly listened just as always when they are eating. Luna had forgotten the ruined dinner and only has a smile on her face. They usually talk less when they’re eating but now that Luna is here that would change. She was asking the others of their schedule for tomorrow. All of them have practice for the whole day and they have to leave early.

“You’d probably be still asleep when we leave,” Onew said.

“Taemin should clean up,” Minho said when they finished eating.

“I’ll do it!” Key volunteered there’s something suspicious about the way he quickly offered. And Minho looked like he just remembered something really important.

“I’ll help you oppa,” Luna said.

Onew stood up and said he’d go to his room first.

“Then I’ll go change,” Taemin said when he said this Minho immediately stood up and mumbled something he could not understand.

“Uhm Taemin, why don’t you go into the shower and I’ll get your clothes ready for you?” Key offered he usually takes care of Taemin since he’s the youngest and he had been doing it for years as well since they were trainees. But recently he's done it less.

“It’s okay hyung,” Taemin said. He stood up but he was not even out of the kitchen when Minho stopped him.

“Taemin, I’ve got some new movies here why don’t we watch it first.”

“Later hyung,” Taemin said and proceeded to go to his room. He still left his clothes in his room thinking it’d be a hassle if he moved them to the other room.

Before he could open the door Onew called him. “Yes hyung?”

“Remember Taemin, this is just all temporary. Luna would not be here for a long time so just bear with it.”

They all had to bear with it and most of all Luna too had to bear with them. He nodded his head and turned the knob. He was stunned. And he could not move an inch.

“Taemin-ah…” Key softly called his name. He turned around and saw his hyung smiling at him. Minho stood a little closer to him while Onew was at a fair distance away.

“PARK SUNYOUNG!” Taemin screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

^_____________________^

So how was it?

edited after reading comments from Parkmiyoung, sleepylips, SMNoel189... LOL ^^