Merry Christmas :)

Moon And Maknae

Thank you all for your support ^^

SHINingforSHINee I want to see another duet of D.O. and Luna... I just find them cute together

shininglulu I really want to have them interact again in SMTOWN.. I'm even waiting for some Lunew moments too

lunamazing   ^^ Hope you like this chapter...

Oebmoon it might go beyond 30.. my minho/luna fic had way more chapters than I planned.. but I hope I can make this just a 30chapter fic...

affxtionluna how did you exam go? Study hard chingu! ^^

shiny_luna  thanks for always leaving a comment on each chapter :)

superman_ the "i miss you..." part was actually too cheesy for me that's why i stopped there.. lol

whitepaper  i did try my best with them talking without fighting but they're too stubborn... ^^

xxgreen27  taemin can't seem to show it all the way... he's kinda shy ?? hahaha

shaylove93 it's about time!! keke... my tuna feels ^^

TaeNaHee nice to see you're still supporting my fics ^^ and i'm glad ur ok w/ the cliffhanger :)

krissingu  hi there :) thanks for still reading this fic ^^

krissingu  hope u like this update ^^

-

"I miss you Sunyoung..."

Luna felt her body froze, her brain stopped working and her heart had just started to pump like crazy. She questioned her sanity and told herself that she might just be imagining things because she's so tired.

"I miss you so much it hurts," Taemin said again and Luna stirred from her trance. Taemin didn't let her go but his hold on her loosened which allowed her to breathe again.

"Taemin -"

"I'm not good at this Sunyoung, you know that." Taemin continued not letting her speak. "I'm not good with words especially with you. We always end up fighting somehow and before we start to fight again," his hold tightened again. "I just want to let you know that I miss you."

There she heard him say it three times. And now she doesn't know what to say or do.

They stayed like that for another minute before Taemin decided to let her go and somehow Luna felt cold after he released her. She couldn't even look him in the eyes.

Taemin waited for her to say something, he was clearly just staring at her waiting for her to say anything but Luna was too afraid to speak.

"I think I should just go now," Taemin said and turned to leave. "Good luck on your concert though." He added but still no response from Luna.

Is she ready to do this?

She took a step forward and Taemin's heart is filled with hope. She smiled at him and then it felt like everything will be fine. They're not like other couples. They were joined by unlikely events and forced into marrying each other. Their relationship before the marriage is not even close to being friends and having feelings more than that for each other is making them confuse and uncertain of what will become of them if these feelings failed them. Luna's smile means everything to him right now.

And just before Taemin could take another step further Luna told him the same words he just uttered.

"I miss you too Taemin," Luna said and she walked those two annoying steps separating them and since she needs to make sure that everything is real she put her arms around his waist and hugged him burying her face in his shirt. His arms were around her too pulling her as close to him as possible. He really likes their height difference and the way he could rest his chin on her head.

Taemin could not even think of any other words to say, well more like he wants to tell her a lot but everything seems stuck in his throat and he likes this silence between them and of course holding her close like this too.

It was a comfortable silence that followed. Only the beating of their hearts speaking to each other. Then Taemin drew her apart and Luna naturally lifts her face towards him. They look into each other's eyes reading and feeling each other's emotion.

It's not like they had not kissed before. In fact they kissed more than once. But Taemin felt nervous as he slowly lowered his head. Luna just waited, she stood still just waiting for his lips to touch hers.

"Ehem," And then magic was gone. They broke apart quite quickly that Taemin thought Luna pushed him away.

"Unni! Sulli-ah!" Luna said in a high pitch voice. Taemin turned and saw Amber and Sulli. The younger girl looking quite happy but Amber was looking so serious that Taemin was not sure if he's in trouble or what.

"Uhm you two are back early," Luna said. She regrets not pulling him into that kiss faster.

Amber turned her gaze to Luna. "Yeah we are and what is Taemin doing here?" Now Taemin felt like he's not quite welcome here. And he should have just grabbed her and kissed her senseless.

"Amber unni why don't we get in first?" Sulli almost had to drag Amber inside the apartment saving Luna from responding to her question.

They stared at each other and despite the blush creeping onto their faces both ended up laughing.

_

Luna is still awake on her bed with a smile on her face she was waiting for a message and when her phone buzzed she quickly read the message. You don't have to ask who she's texting, it's her husband Lee Taemin. When the two girls arrived and caught them earlier Amber wasn't really that welcoming to Taemin that the said maknae just had to say goodbye and wish them good luck on their first concert with EXO.

He called her just minutes after but Amber just had to tell her that she better rest and not be up all night talking on the phone because they have a concert tomorrow and as the group's main vocal she has to be in perfect shape to nail all those high notes in their songs and to back up the others.

So Taemin and Luna resulted to just texting each other instead.

It's like a complete turn around. They're just talking with no hurtful words no fighting no bickering just talking and it makes her feel giddy. She still would not entertain the certain riot in her system whenever she remembers being held by Taemin or the fact that he said he misses her, she's quite satisfied that they're no longer fighting for a change that these feelings could wait. Or is it because she feels it's too soon for her to feel this way with him that she discards the thought right away whenever it crosses her mind.

'I really should sleep now, Amber unnie might come back to check on me...' she sent a text to Taemin.

'Ok then good night ^^ I'll call you tomorrow'

Luna read the the message five times before she close her eyes and let sleep capture her.

_

The concert would start soon, fans are already out of the venue all excited for the concert. One staff unnie called their attention and told them to get ready in 10 minutes, they were already in their first outfits for the opening. Victoria is starting to do her stretch routine, Sulli just stood there staring into space, Amber keeps on dancing here and there, Krystal is now pacing and singing while Luna sat at the corner holding her phone because Taemin didn't call. He didn't even send a message. Not one message from him.

All Shinee members had sent their message of support, Key even called them. Other sunbaes even sent flowers and messages but not Taemin.

"Sunyoung-ah!" Victoria shouted at her because she clearly didn't hear the first time she was called. "What's up? Are you okay?"

Luna stood up right away and nodded her head. "I'm okay unni, just nervous."

"We all are Sunyoung, but we're all going to make this an awesome concert." She called the other three and they gathered in a circle. "All right girls this is it!" And they did their usual chant and cheered each other.

And then the concert started.

Everything was good, they did great even though there were some mic problems the concert went smoothly.

"Nice job everyone!" Victoria said as they all got down from the stage.

Everyone was in a great mood, Luna even forgot about Taemin for a while. They still have another concert tomorrow so as much as they want to celebrate they also need to rest. She already had plans with her family tomorrow and they'll have dinner at Victoria's place tonight.

"Sunyoung someone's waiting for you in the parking lot." Their manager told her. "I told Taemin to just wait for you outside."

"Oh, was he here?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, he actually watched the concert."

"Really?" Luna wondered why he didn't call though.

"Everyone to my place!" Victoria said while she ushers them outside of their dressing room. They also saw EXO coming out of theirs.

They said their goodbyes and greetings for the next day. Kai even hugged her briefly before leaving with the rest of his team. Tao wanted to do the same but Sehun pulled him away.

Luna waved goodbye to the boys.

"Is that Taemin oppa's car?" Sulli asked when they were in the parking lot waiting for their own car.

"Unnie," Krystal tugged at her. "Are you going with him?"

"But we're having dinner at Vic-umma's place," Sulli said.

Luna looked at the younger girls, they were taller and bigger than her but they looked like lost puppies right now.

"Yah, let Luna go." Victoria intervened pulling Luna away from Krystal's grasp. "You go and have fun with Taemin. Just make sure you're up and ready for tomorrow's concert, okay?"

"Unnie, thank you!" Luna hugged her and waved goodbye to the other three. Amber looking confuse also waved goodbye when she saw who was waiting for Luna. Victoria ushered the remaining girls towards the waiting car.

Luna got into Taemin's car where he's waiting with a bouquet of flowers. The first he's ever going to give her.

"Congratulations, on your first concert!" He said handing her the bouquet of tulips roses and carnation flowers. 

"Wow Taemin, these flowers are beautiful!" exclaimed Luna. 

"You like them?" Taemin asked.

"I love them, thank you." Luna said still beaming and hugged Taemin naturally. "I didn't know you'd be watching tonight." She even forgot that she was upset earlier because he didn't bother to call or send her a message.

"I wanted to surprise you," he said. He also wanted to silently support his wife. The five girls did a great job and he hopes this is only the beginning of more concerts for the group. He took a small box from his pocket and gave it to Luna. "Merry Christmas, I was going to give this tomorrow but... here open it."

Luna thought she'd cry from happiness, he's really giving her the present she's always wanted to get. She opened the box and was sure that it was the necklace he got her for her birthday but it's a different one. This was not the necklace he got for her birthday. 

"Hey what's wrong?" Taemin asked when Luna didn't say a thing.

"I'm just too happy," she tried to mask the disappointment. Of course she likes the gift it's just that she was expecting the necklace. Taemin helped her put the necklace on. "It's beautiful. Thank you Taemin. I did not even get you anything."

"Well I got what I want already," he said moving closer and holding her hand. "All I want for Christmas is you," he even sang for her making her laugh and then he kissed her cheek. "Merry Christmas," he turned just enough to face her locking his gaze into hers. And just as he imagined he slowly pulled her close and kissed her. Luna dropped the bouquet of flowers on her lap and circled her arms aroudn his neck pulling him even closer. Taemin was surprised but liked it anyway. All he knew is that everything about this night is perfect even though it was almost ruined by the lost necklace. He brushed the thought right away. 

Taemin cupped her face resting his for forehead on hers. They both smile after the kiss.

"Sunyoung-ah..." Taemin began. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Hmm?" she asked closing her eyes and loving the way he smells.

"I don't know about you but, I think I love you." he finally said the words. He didn't expect any response. "Let me rephrase that, I know I love you. I mean really I love you."

Luna laughed hearing him say it three times again before it finallys sink it.

"What's so funny?" he said sounding offended that she's laughing at him.

"You're so silly saying it three times," she said between giggles. "I love you too Taemin, I love you three times more."

 

-

Happy Holidays Everyone :)

Thanks for reading TUNA ^^

Busy days for me... sorry for not updating this story ^^

ADD. NOTE: I'M REALLY LOSING THIS FIC....