Rainy Days

Moon And Maknae

Taemin and Luna is officially a couple. Yes they're married but they just recently became an official couple. He loves her and she claims she loves him even more. Shinee is now used to see them all lovey-dovey everytime Luna is in their apartment. She's staying in f(x)'s dorm with Sulli. Taemin wanted her to move in with Shinee again but surprisingly the other four boys were against it and their managers said it'd be more comfortable for every one if Luna stays in f(x) dorm. 

She's okay with it, she likes staying with Shinee but living with five guys is just too much for her and her privacy. Plus the fact that she can't actually watch her diet when she's with the guys, it's giving their stylist a headache. And she needs to do extra workout. 

Taemin is still busy with We Got Married and sometimes he stays up late to shoot. Meanwhile, Luna has less and less activities but she has her classes and church activities too. Right now she's getting ready to head out just going out to meet her school friends when someone calls her, the number is not registered she hesitates for a while but answers after a couple of rings.

"Uhm hello?" It took sometime for whoever who was calling to answer. It's a girl and Luna does not recognize her voice. "Hello?"

"Luna?" The girl says. "This is Luna unnie right?" Luna nods absentmindedly. "Can we meet?"

"Sorry but who's this?" Luna asked feeling a bit nervous not really knowing why.

There was a long pause before the person on the other line responds. "This is NaEun. I want to talk to you unnie."

Luna agreed and NaEun told her the place and they were to meet in less than an hour. Luna called her friends and told them that she had to cancel and she has an unexpected appointment. She seemed to have developed a headache after the calls she made. 

She changed her top to a black shirt and put on her sneakers instead and got a black jacket from her closet, a gift from Amber last year.

She hailed taxi telling the driver the address of the coffee shop. She's not sure why NaEun called her but she felt nervous and seemed to be regretting the decision to agree and meet NaEun. She thought she was too early but NaEun was already waiting for her.

NaEun stood up and bowed to her. "Sorry for bothering you," NaEun said. Luna wanted to tell her it's okay but the words won't come and she forced a smile instead. "You must have been surprised that I called you but I just want us to talk." NaEun started a waitress appeared to bring their orders. "I already ordered you something, I hope you don't mind" Luna doesn't really care she's anxious to know what NaEun will say.

"It's okay," she found her voice again. 

NaEun took a sip and fixed her gaze on Luna's cup. "I know you don't have all them time so thank you for meeting me. There's something bothering me unnie and I hope you could help me."

This puzzled Luna of course they're not even close and this is the first time their meeting alone.

"I'm not sure where this is going NaEun but if I could help then you could tell me what's bothering you," Luna said always the kind one. Always the innocent and mostly gullible member of f(x).

"You see I like this guy unnie, and I think he likes me too. It's just that there's someone in between." NaEun looked at her and she looks like she's trying to searh Luna's face. After a few seconds she looked away again. "I might sound crazy to you..."

Luna smiled kindly. "Well to be quite honest, I'm a bit surprised you called me and yeah I'm confuse as to why you're telling me this. I mean not to be rude but we barely know each other."

NaEun smiled too but for some reason and Luna thought she's just imagining it, the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"I don't know how to say this but I'll say it before I change my mind..." the next thing that came out of was a complete blurr to Luna. "Unnie did you hear what I said?"

"Huh?"

"I said I like Taemin oppa," the other girl paused waiting for her reply but nothing came.

Luna drank half of the coffee that she was ignoring not able to meet NaEun's eyes.

"Unnie, I know this sounds crazy. I can't even tell anyone because I'm supposed to be her pretend wife. I tried to tell my members but they say I'm just feeling this because of the show. But I know I like him."

Luna took a deep breath before meeting NaEun's eyes. "Well if you like him I don't know why you're telling me and not him."

"You seem to be forgetting something. I told you earlier there's a problem. Well actually a lot of problems." And she continued telling Luna about the problem with the show and a great number of fans not wanting them to be together for real. "And then there's this person that seems to be getting in the way."

"What do you mean?"

"I told you earlier that Taemin oppa likes me too right?" Luna found it hard to nod her head but she did. "Well I feel like the only reason we can't be a couple is because there's this crazy girl who also likes him. I'm okay with hiding our relationship from the public of course we're idols and not everyone would be happy to see us together."

"How do you know he likes you too? I mean... did he confess?"

NaEun smiled and Luna hates to admit it but she doesn't like the smile that crossed her face. "He gave me this." She pulled out a necklace hidden underneath her shirt. Luna's eyes recognized it right away. It's the necklace that Taemin was supposed to give her for her birthday. "Is there a problem unnie?"

Luna shook her head slowly her headache is getting worse.

"Oppa gave me this and he said he wish he could announce it to the whole world that I'm his girlfriend. We sometimes go out, in secret of course. People think everything is an act in the show but we actually do it for real. Of course we have a script but we do like each other for real." NaEun kept on talking and Luna can only catch bits and pieces of everything. getting dry even if she alread finished everythng in her cup.

"The reason I asked to see you is because I think you know who that person is. You're the same age as Taemin oppa, you're both in SM and I see that you're close with Shinee."

Luna tried to find something to say to her but failed. NaEun did not notice this and kept on talking.

"I think it's someone from your company as well. I'm not sure if it's an idol or maybe a trainee. You were a trainee the same time as oppa right? Maybe you know who the crazy girl is?" This time NaEun looks at her expecting to get an answer.

Luna shook her head very slowly again because any movement makes her headache feel worse that it already is. "I don't know what you're talking about NaEun."

"Oppa told me about the girl if you're wondering how I know about her. She keeps on calling oppa or sending him messages. He said it's really a bother but whatever he does this girl would just not stop. That's why he gave me this necklace saying it's a symbol of his love. Your company may never approve of us but we can wait. I can wait. Taemin oppa promised me he'll do something so we could still continue our relationship even after the show. He said the company will never suspect anything. I don't know how he will do that but I trust him completely."

Trust. Luna thought of Taemin. NaEun's in front of her telling her the exact opposite of what Taemin told her. Who's lying? Taemin or NaEun? Luna tried to squeeze the thought out. Of course Taemin won't lie to her would he? But the necklace, why is it with NaEun then?

"Sorry but I need to go," Luna said all of sudden the other girl thought she heard wrong. "I have to meet my twin today." The lie came fast and Luna doesn't like lying.

"Oops sorry for taking so much of your time unnie. I'm just glad you came to meet me." NaEun said. "I can't really tell anyone of this and I'm grateful you listened to me. I understand you don't know that person but maybe if you do get a chance maybe you could find out for me?"

Luna doesn't know what to tell her so she just nods her head wanting to get out of the coffee shop as fast as she could. She almost ran out of the place as soon as she said goodbye she walked a couple of shops. The street is busy and she couldn't get a taxi so she decided to call her sister but her line was busy so Luna opted to walk to the bus stop. Then her phone rings hoping that it was her sister but it was Taemin calling her.

She hesitates just holding the phone and looking at the screen. Someone bumped onto her and she murmured a quick apology bowing her head in the process. The person looked at her and walked away without a word. Her phone is still ringing. She pressed the answer button.

"Sunyoung-ah!" Taemin sound excited on the other line.

"...uhm, yeah...?"

Taemin sensed right away that something's wrong this is Luna, f(x)'s vitamin and happy pill even in real life. "Hey what's wrong? Bad time? Are you busy?"

"No not really." And she can't find an excuse or even lie to him so she told him she's not feeling well which is bad thing because now he sounds more worried.

"Where are you? I'll come pick you up."

"No need, uhm my sister's coming for me..." she's really bad at lying and she knows that by now Taemin recognized the lie. "Sorry Taemin but I need to go."

"Sunyoung!" she heard him almost scream on the other line before she could hung up. "Did anything happen? Tell me where you are. I'll come and get you."

"Sorry Taemin."

"Trust me, Sunyoung. Don't do this."

Trust. She closed her eyes and thought that the whole street is spinning. She's not being fair. But something tells her that Taemin is keeping something from her. And somehow everything that NaEun said earlier keeps on coming back like poison in her mind and she can't bear to hear Taemin's voice right now.

"Sunyoung..." and then she ended the call.

------------------------------------------

Luna called Victoria, she was lucky their leader is still in Seoul. She insisted on picking her up but Luna told her she'll get a cab. Victoria welcomed her with open arms once she arrived.

"What happened?" Victoria asked kindly seeing the sad look on her face.

"It's Taemin..." Luna told her everything and Victoria listened patiently letting her finish before she talked.

"Sunyoung, I think you're overreacting here." Victoria said. "I know it's suspicious but I think you should talk to him. We don't know Naeun. And I think she's lying."

"But she has my necklace, well it may not be my necklace in the first place."

"Sunyoung I love you with all my heart but sometimes you're too naive for your own good," Victoria pulled her close letting Luna lean on her shoulder. "Talk to Taemin, he's too busy right now and this problem won't help. He'll be thinking of you and all and he may not get enough sleep. Shinee is busy in Japan and he also has individual schedules. Do you want him getting injured in practice because he can't concentrate or because of lack of sleep?" Victoria had to use this strategy to convince Luna to talk to Taemin. And sure enough the other girl is nodding her head. Next thing they know Taemin is calling Victoria.

"Well, well, well... looks like he found you." Victoria said and answered the phone. Only two words came out of . Yes and Okay. After that she turned to Luna telling her to stop worrying and that she prepared dinner.

After a full meal and some desert Victoria and Luna were washing the dishes when Taemin arrived.

 

--- 

AN:

Silly me... this was on draft... It's been a loonnnnngggg time dear readers... thanks for waiting..

A lot has happened to Park Sunyoung and f(x) but life goes on....

Lots of things happen in real life that I somehow would just want to stay in fanfic world... change everything and make a perfect world... ~sigh~

Anyways enjoy reading... (I hope!) 

shaylove93 * justlieforme * sincesince    * krissingu * shininglulu * SHINingforSHINee    * victory00 * 

thanks for your support guys!