One Room

Moon And Maknae

Hi everyone! I've posted this chapter because I might forget to post it and it's been done days ago just like the previous chapter which I made weeks ago. Please be patient with my updates because I'm quite busy these days and I've been missing my hobby lately which is sleeping LOL. I've realized something though sometimes I feel like I'm writing just to please my readers which is not good, but it does not mean I don't want you to like my story or something. I just want to write what I want and not worry about what others may think first. I know it might be a little frustrating if a story is not udpated as often as you'd like just like what I feel sometimes whenever I wait for my fave author to update. Thank you everyone for reading.

And especial thanks to SMNoel189, sleepylips and ParkMiyoung for the quick comments yesterday. ^________________^

 

___________________________________

 

It’s been two weeks since Luna moved into Shinee’s dorm, two weeks since she turned Taemin’s room upside down with her girly decorations. It took everyone just to calm Taemin down and told him over and over again that it won’t be a permanent thing. It was four against one and Taemin of course lost before the battle even began.

He didn’t talk to Luna for two days, ignored her completely but you can’t really ignore Luna forever. Amber often visits her sometimes with Krystal. Victoria is quite busy with endorsements in other country like Hong Kong and China and Sulli is busy as well. Luna often leaves early for school and as usual she takes the bus. She wouldn’t let any one of them drive her to school.

“Sunyoung’s still not home?” Onew asked, he was the last one to come home and he was the third one who had asked Taemin this question. He shook his head just as he had done before. Luna said she’s eating with f(x) and would be home late.

Key came out of his room. “By the way Taemin how’s your first date?”

“It was crowded hyung,” came Taemin’s reply.

“Of course it’d be,” Key said. “But how was it really? How’s Na Eun? Did you hold hands or something?”

Before Taemin could respond the doorbell rang causing all of them to look at each other. It couldn’t be Luna since she already knows the code.

It was Key who stood to open the door. Everyone was surprised to see Jonghyun standing outside. He was not supposed to be back today.

He stood there with a big silly smile on his face but everyone just looked at him. “Aren’t you glad I’m back?” Jonghyun purposely did not enter the code, he wanted one of them to open the door for him.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” It was Minho who asked and greeted him with a hug.

“I missed all of you,” Jonghyun said as he moved inside to sit down. “Besides it’d only be a week before I could start practice again. I can’t wait to come back.”

“We all can’t wait for you to come back,” Onew said and patted his back as he sat beside him.

“You all are doing great,” Jonghyun commented. He watched each and every performance they did on TV. And he missed performing with them.

“Not as great when you’re with us hyung,” Key said.

“Hyung why did you come back early?” Taemin asked. Jonghyun was a bit surprised at this question. He thought everyone would be happy that he’s back. “I mean we’re happy that you’re back and well but it’s just that…” The door opened and came in Luna with two grocery bags.

“Oppa I’m home!” she announced as she took off her shoes. It was Minho who helped her with the bags. “Thanks oppa, Victoria unnie and I went to the grocery store today.”

“Hey Sunyoungah…”

“Oppa!” Luna exclaimed when she saw Jonghyun. “I thought you wouldn’t be back until next week.” She said as she opened her arms to receive a hug from Jonghyun.

“I got restless and I miss being with the guys,” Jonghyun said.

“Are you all good now?” Luna said as she tried to inspect Jonghyun like he’s a child.

It was so like Luna to worry over a friend and Jonghyun assured her he’s all fine. Luna has a weakness with sick people and in Jonghyun’s case, injured ones.

“Oh I got something for all of you,” Luna said and went to the kitchen where Minho was emptying the grocery bags. “Victoria unnie often buys our food and I came with her. I didn’t know it’d be fun doing the grocery too.”

“Uh Luna you bought a lot of junk foods,” Key commented but nevertheless he was happy he found some of his favorites that he used to love eating when he was a kid.

“Oppa I got you this,” Luna handed him some chips and Key almost squealed in happiness.

“You look silly,” Minho commented only to stop short when Luna handed his share of junk foods. “Wow Luna where did you get all of these?”

“I told you I went with Victoria unnie. She’d always bring us something good whenever she goes to the grocery.” It was Onew’s turn to receive his favorite junkfood and then Taemin. Both muttered their thanks. “Oh sorry Jonghyun oppa, I didn’t know you’d be back today so I didn’t get you any.”

“It’s okay Sunyoung.”

“Did you have dinner already?” she asked. When she’s with f(x) it was always Victoria unnie who’d ask this question, always asking the girls if they had eaten or if they’d like something to eat. The other four nodded right away while Jonghyun shook his head.

“Oh oppa I’ll cook something for you!” Luna jumped out of her seat and grabbed the apron. “What do you want to eat?”

“Are you sure about this?” Taemin asked the last time Luna offered to cook for their dinner all of them almost vomited. She seriously needs some cooking lessons. She can’t be left alone in the kitchen.

“Yah Taemin I’ve been practicing you know,” she said and pouted at him. Onew looked away while Minho and Key both pretended to be busy with eating.

“I’ll have fried rice Sunyoung,” Jonghyun said bravely.

“Hyung you wouldn’t want to say that once you’ve tasted her cooking,” Taemin said but Jonghyun ignored Taemin.

“I’ll make it good oppa,” Luna said and she happily prepared Jonghyun’s food. All of them vacated the kitchen, Key was the fastest to go with all his junk foods. As much as he likes Luna he just can’t eat anything she cooks. Only Jonghyun stayed to watch her cook. Luna never tried to cook for them again after that first time she made them dinner so this would be the second time that she’ll cook something and the other three could feel that Jonghyun is in trouble. Minho actually tried to warn him but backed out at the last minute thinking he too should at least have a taste of what Luna can make as they all did.

“You think he’d be alright?” Key asked the other three. “He’s just recently recovered you know.”

“His stomach is all good, let’s have him taste it first.” Onew said with a mischievous look on his face.

Once Luna was done she placed the food in front of Jonghyun. “Oh thanks Sunyoung, this looks delicious.” The other four heard Jonghyun say they all stayed out of the kitchen not wanting to see the look of horror on Jonghyun’s face once he gets to eat what Luna made. Looks can really be deceiving in Luna’s cooking.

“Oppa…? Uhm how was it?” seconds after they heard Luna ask.

A dead silence followed.

They heard a cough four pairs of eyes turned to the kitchen but no one spoke yet.

“Oppa?”

They heard Jonghyun trying to say something but turned out he choked while trying to speak and ended up spitting out whatever he had put inside his mouth. They could almost feel Sunyoung’s disappointment. She’s good at singing, dancing and even cleaning but not at cooking.

“Sorry oppa, was it that bad?” Luna asked Jonghyun.

“Yes I mean no. Well it’s just that…” Jonghyun tried to find something not very hurtful to say but failed he was glad that Luna smiled at him though. He could sense she was disappointed that he didn’t like what she prepared but he thanked her for trying and in return she promised that she’ll work hard so she’ll learn just how to cook as good as her Victoria unnie or her mom. In the end Jonghyun ate ramen.

“Okay guys, time to sleep!” Onew announced after a few hours, they’re all gathered in the living room watching a rerun of a movie on cable. “We all have schedule tomorrow, Luna has school too.” In the time that Luna had stayed with them they all now know just how late she sleeps, which is not good for her.

“You still take the bus?” Jonghyun asked her.

“Yeah, I like taking the bus,” Luna replied.

“I can drive you tomorrow. I don’t have a schedule yet,” Jonghyun offered. They all thought Luna would decline just like she did when they offered but she accepted and this made them wonder just what is it that girls see in Jonghyun that would make them say yes to almost anything.

“Good night everyone!” Luna said and even bumped fists with Onew and Minho. Jonghyun noticed that this is already a routine for them before going to sleep.

“Hey Taemin where do you think you’re going?” Jonghyun said when he saw Taemin going in to their room.

“Sleeping,” Taemin answered though he knew what was coming.

“Yeah I know that but your room’s over there with Sunyoung.”

“Hyung, you can’t expect me to sleep there with her!” Taemin protested. “Beside the bed is big enough.”

“No it’s not. I need all the space I can get to rest.” Jonghyun pushed Taemin out of the way and blocked the door. “Go sleep with Sunyoung.”

“Hyung –”

“Taemin we all know that you’re married. And we all know that you don’t have feelings for each other. We’re practically like brothers and sister here.”

“But still Sunyoung is a girl.”

“Pshh, but she’s your wife as well. I’m sure she’ll understand. Luna’s cool with everything. Now go.” He immediately closed the door and locked it before he could even open his mouth.

“Yah hyung!” Taemin pounded his fist on the door but no one opened it for him. So he went to Key and Minho’s room but to his complete dismay both turned him down as well saying that the room’s full with the two of them already and they shut the door close.

“Great. Now I don’t even have a pillow or a blanket!” Taemin said frustrated. He stood there not really doing anything for a good five minutes when Luna came out of the room. He wondered why the management or their parents would think that something happened between them when it’s very obvious that they’re not attracted to each other.

“Taemin why are you still awake?” she asked.

“Well I don’t have anywhere to sleep.” Taemin said.

“What?”

“Now that Jonghyun hyung is here I don’t have anywhere to sleep since you’re using my room.”

“Oh,” Luna said. She only came out to drink some water. “Well if you want I could sleep here and you could use your room. I can perfectly fit in the sofa.”

“Thanks for the offer but I don’t think the hyungs would like that. I’ll just grab some blanket and pillow and I’ll sleep here for tonight.”

“Nonsense, you have to have complete rest. It’d be uncomfortable if you sleep here. Just sleep in the room.”

“It’s okay Luna.”

“No it’s not. You all have a hectic schedule tomorrow. I know having me here is a hassle for everyone and it’s the least I could do.” She’s just glad she’s now in speaking terms with Taemin after she had turned his ‘manly’ room into a little girl’s fantasy.

Taemin somehow felt guilty. He really wanted to sleep in his comfortable bed but didn’t want Luna to sleep in the couch.

“Well why don’t we just sleep together?” He said but it sounded not right. “I mean, why don’t we both sleep inside my room? I’ll sleep in the floor and you get the bed.”

“Well that’s fine with me, but you can get the bed and I’ll sleep on the floor.”

Taemin thought for a moment and nodded his head. “Why don’t we decide by rock, paper or scissors then?”

“Okay fine with me,” Luna said.

“Good.”

“A man would always use rock,” Luna said. She knows Taemin won’t use rock and probably use paper so she’s going to use scissors to counter. “Ready?”

Taemin hid a smile. It’s very easy to read Luna with this game and he knows he’ll win.

Luna whined when Taemin really did use rock. He tricked her!

“Okay I’ll get the bed!” Taemin cheered and ignored Luna’s pouting. She mumbled about getting water first and Taemin dashed inside the room only to stop when he saw all the girly stuff inside. He has nothing against Luna wanting to have this stuff but having them in his private space is another matter. She changed everything from the curtains down to rags and everywhere he’d see a stuff toy. It’s obvious she sleeps with them.

“Why aren’t you in bed yet? Did you change your mind?”

“Nope,” he immediately answered and plop himself on the bed. Surprisingly he like the way the bed sheet feels.

“Tsk, okay then.” He said to himself. Luna got an extra mattress and made her own bed. “Hey Sunyoung…” Taemin called her minutes after.

“What?”

“I just realized we’re now married for four months.”

“Really? Then it’s already passed our 100 days.” Luna sounded disappointed. “I wanted to celebrate that.”

“Our 100 days?”

“Yeah, I wanted to prepare something special on my 100th day as a wife. But since we’re not the regular couple I can’t have that. Well maybe next time.”

“What do you mean next time?”

“When I get another husband, of course. Once I really marry the person I love, someone who loves me too.”

“You think you’d really meet that man in this lifetime?”

“Of course,” Luna answered right away. “Why? Do you think you won’t meet yours? Haven’t you liked someone before? I think I still remember that one girl back from training days.”

“Oh that, well she was pretty.”

“Haven’t you ever wondered where she is right now? Or what could have been if you pursued her?”

“Nope, that’s all in the past now. And I’ve forgotten the feeling.”

“Taemin…” Luna turned to look at him and Taemin did the same.

“What?”

“You have Na Eun as your fake wife and I’m your real wife.”

“So?” Taemin asked not sure what’s coming next.

“Uhm well,” Luna thought for a moment and stopped. “Nothing just forget it. We better sleep now. You’ve got a schedule tomorrow and I have school. Good night Taemin.” And Luna turned her back at him.

Taemin looked at her turned back for a while before saying his good night. He wondered for some time what Luna wanted to ask before sleep took over.

 

 

______________

 

What do you think Luna wanted to ask? ^^

and who thinks Luna looks more gorgeous with BLACK hair?

 

Btw I'm not really liking RumPumPumPum... I expected something different base on the teaser. Hope they make another mv out of this album ^^