A Picture And A Dog

Moon And Maknae

It's Monday!!!! Hope you everyone would have a happy week!!!!! Please read and comment!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Taemin listened as Luna greeted Sehun and let him in. He of course knew the younger guy would be coming earlier. He learned from Kai that EXO had been invited over for dinner by f(x), it was of course normal for f(x) to do this after all Shinee had given them the same dinner before. Now he wonders what brought him here. It was not because of his lame excuse about Luna’s notebook. Key said he might be missing Luna and the fact that he would not admit it makes him miss her more. He only laughed at Key, but he knew somehow he was right. He had removed all her stuff toys from the bed only to return them one by one two hours after. It seems like he could no longer sleep without them as well or he misses the owner that the toys give him comfort.

The two might have moved to the kitchen because he could no longer hear them and Taemin got up wanting to come out but something brushed his feet. It was Bap, Luna’s dog. He wagged his tail at him like he wanted to play.

“Amber noona told me I could help you here,” Sehun told Luna when the girl asked why he’s so early.

“Oh that’s sweet of you Oh Sehun,” Luna said teasing Sehun. They were quite close when she was just a trainee, sometimes eating lunch together and going home together too. It was just when Luna was casted with the other f(x) girls that she was not able to spend time with Sehun or the other guys she was used to being with. She’s actually the type that could easily become one of the guys, they no longer think of her as a girl they could get attracted to. She recalls the times when the other guys would tell her to introduce them to her new friend or to the new pretty trainee, Luna did not mind being that girl. She’s happy being their girl friend that these guys rely on instead of being the girlfriend. She was not really attracted to anyone at that time, well not seriously though or maybe she just didn’t entertain the thought at that time. She was young like he was.

“What are you thinking?” Sehun asked when he noticed Luna space out. It was silly of him to be here and spend time with her knowing that she’s only seeing him as a hoobae or a friend. But he wanted to spend time with her just like the old times, when she was just Sunyoung and he was just Sehun. They had good times even though training was hard, those were the days where they’d dream big and hope that someday they get to debut.

“Nothing, just remembered the time you got caught because you sneaked in some food and we were on a diet,” Luna recalled and Sehun laughed. He only wanted to help the girls because they told him they were starving.

“Hey careful,” Sehun yelled in warning but it was too late Luna already got the plates from the cabinet and one of them slid her grasp and fell broken on the floor. “Don’t move, you might hurt yourself,” he told her he quickly picked the broken pieces of the plate thinking Sunyoung is still Sunyoung, still the same clumsy girl he met.

He recalled the day Sunyoung accidentally bumped into him, he was really in a bad mood and she was happily walking with an ice cream in hand and a book in the other hand. The ice cream came crashing into his favorite shirt and the book flew two meters away.  He was ready to snarl at her when she looked up with those big eyes like she was about to cry and gently asked him if he was okay. She must have said sorry a hundred times to him offering to wash his shirt, she waited outside the comfort room for him while he change and she snatched the stained shirt from him when he came out. “Don’t worry this will be as good as new!” that’s what she told him with a big smile on her face that could make you smile back and he did and he even offered to buy her another ice cream.

“Umma would kill me if she finds out I broke one of her favorite plates,” Luna said. Sehun had cleared everything on the floor and took the other plates from her hands.

“Don’t worry we could buy another one right?” he told her and that made her smile. That’s one thing he likes about Luna, it’s not hard to make her smile. It just would not feel right to see her without a smile on her face. He hated the times he saw her cry. “I’ll help you look for one.”

“Really? Ah you’re my life savior Sehun,” she said and squeezed his arm which made him froze for a second. Luna is not afraid to show her affection to her friends, and he knows she only looks at him as one. But he can’t help but hope.

 

“What was that?” Victoria asked Luna who had been left in the dorm the noise seems to be coming from Luna’s room.

“That must have been Bap,” Luna nervously laughed praying that Taemin would not come out of her room. It’s not like he’s not welcome but she’s not comfortable having him here and having to explain to everyone why he’s here though she could have said that he just dropped by to return her notebook she didn’t want everyone to think anything else. Krystal had been very suspicious lately she keeps on asking if Luna knows where Taemin is or about his schedule she also asks her if she misses going home to Shinee’s dorm or misses sleeping in Taemin’s room.

It was good that the other girls had arrived, Sehun helped her finished cleaning the dorm, keeping secret to the other girls that she broke a plate. There’s not really much to do but moving some of the furniture could be tiring. She wanted to check on Taemin but did not get the chance Sehun was like following her everywhere. He said he got bored waiting for dinner and everyone was out doing something else that he was left alone in the dorm. So he decided to come earlier. What he did not tell the main vocalist is he learned from Amber that she’s alone cleaning the dorm and he asked permission from the older members if he could go help Luna. He didn’t dare tell Kai or Tao about this because he’s sure that they’ll come as well and he wanted to spend some time with Luna. It’s not every day that he gets to be with his favorite f(x) member.

“Sehun is this your phone?” Amber asked. She knows what the other f(x) members cellphones look like and she’s sure this one is a guy’s phone but Sehun shook his head. “I wonder who owns this.”

“What’s that unnie?” Krystal was about to get the phone when Luna beat her to it.

“It’s mine,” Luna laughed nervously.

“You got a new phone?” Krystal asked.

“Well not really mine. What I meant was –” Luna was literally saved by the bell. The other 11 members of Exo arrived and their leader Suho just rang the doorbell. “They’re here!” And they all forgot about the phone which belongs to Taemin.

It was Amber who opened the door and both groups greeted each other. The dorm got really crowded especially with all the other tall members. Luna was thankful she removed one of the other furniture so they could move more freely.

Luna watched as Sulli, Lay and Chanyeol immediately got into a conversation while Kris and Kai are now with Amber. Krystal was talking to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Suho, Luhan and Xiumin are now chatting with Victoria. She was standing with Sehun beside her and was about to tell Victoria that they should just start dinner when Tao approached her.

“Ni hao ma,” Tao greeted her animatedly that Luna can’t helped but chuckle. Honestly Luna does not have a favorite in Exo, well if you count that she likes Chen’s voice the most then there’s one but she likes all of them. They’re all really nice, even Kris who she thought would be a little too intimidating.

They decided to have their dinner in the living room Luna and Sehun setup three tables for all of them to fit in. Victoria, Amber and Krystal served the food and everyone was quite happy looking at all the dishes on the table.

Suho gave them a small gift and they also brought some wine for all of them to enjoy later, of course this has Victoria’s permission. Even though the girls are now of legal age she still thinks of them as her babies.

“Oppa our song had been getting a lot of good feedback,” Krystal told D.O. who was glad that he was chosen to sing Goodbye Summer with f(x). Everyone was busy talking and enjoying the food, even Luna forgot about a certain someone inside her room. Until they heard something crash, Sulli was so startled that she almost dropped the glass she’s holding.

“What was that?” Victoria and Krystal said at the same time.

“Omo! That must have been my Bap.” Luna stood up right away saying her excuse to the others. Krystal looked at the other members she feels that Luna is hiding something, she’s acting strange.

Luna hurriedly opened her room and shut it close, she the lights and found Taemin sitting on the edge of her bed. “What happened here?” Luna asked scanning the room, nothing seems different but her instincts tell another thing.

“Can I come out now?” Taemin asked with an innocent face that she knew something was really wrong.

“What was that noise?” She ignored his question.

“Nothing,” Taemin stood up. “Yah! I want to get out of here how long will I have to stay here?”

Luna shushed him and grabbed his arm leading him to the farthest corner of the room. “You can’t come out there, what would we tell the others? Plus Exo’s here.”

“If you’d only let me out earlier when it was only Sehun then there’d be no problem now.” Taemin was really so hungry but he would not tell Luna that. “I can’t stand this anymore I need to go!” He’d been listening to their conversation and got tired of waiting that he decided to explore Luna’s room. It was a neat room, lots of stuff toys and teddy bears on her bed just like his own bed now in Shinee’s dorm. It has Luna’s touch, her room is warm, fresh and bright like her sunshine smile. He knows he should not touch anything because it’s Luna’s personal space but his curiosity got the better of him. He saw some scrap books, she has a collection of rare photos of f(x), she also has a framed picture of the group another with her family, a third frame is Luna with her twin Jinyoung. She opened another photo album and saw pictures of other artists whom Luna had taken pictures with most of them are from SM. He scanned the whole album but he could not find a picture of him. All Shinee members were included but him. Even UKISS and Infinite are here. Bap sat just beside him on the floor. Onew had too many picture on the album and he decided to take one of them to replace it with his own picture but Bap chose to bark at that moment like he knew just what Taemin wanted to do.

“Shh… just one picture okay? You do know I’m your umma’s husband now right? You should respect me,” he told the dog. But Bap bit the end of Onew’s picture to get it out of his hands but he would not be defeated by a little four legged dog. But it seems like Bap inherited Luna’s super strength and the tug of war began.

But neither of them won. The picture got torn in two.

Bap chose to appear at that moment and he kept on barking at Luna. “Baby what’s wrong?” Luna talked to the dog like it was a real baby.

The tiny monster is making a lot of noise that the ones outside got curious as to what was taking Luna long. Sulli stood up and said she’ll check on Luna. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. Little did she know that the two inside the room are now in panic.

“Bap stop barking!” Luna begged the dog but still would not stop.

“Unnie…?” Sulli called behind the door.

“Uhm neh, I’ll be out there in a minute.” Luna answered now pushing Taemin.

“Yah what are you doing?” Taemin said grabbing Luna’s hand before she could push him even more.

“You need to hide.” Luna said. “Now!” She wanted Taemin to hide under the bed. “Come here!”

“No! I’ll just go out and greet everyone,” Taemin said like a stubborn child but he does not really plan on doing that but he wanted to tease Luna. It was mean of her to keep him here.

“Yah hurry up!” Luna said pulling his arm and almost pushing him under the bed but he sat on the bed instead refusing to go down. “Yah!”

“Unnie?” Sulli called again.

“Come on before Sulli opens the door,” Luna was almost begging him not sure if she had locked the door or not. She pulled Taemin so he’d get off the bed but he struggled again. “Yah just cooperate this time Taemin.” She kept on pulling him forward while she was kneeling in front of him.

“Ah my hair!” Taemin fell on the floor together with Luna.

“Oops sorry,” Luna said but it seems like Taemin’s hair got stuck on one of the buttons of her blouse. “Yah, Taemin! You ert!”

“ert? It’s your fault! You’re pulling me towards you!”

“If you didn’t resist then this would not have happened. You could have just hid under the bed.”

“You really think I could fit in there? I’m not a midget like you,” Taemin said Luna’s always been sensitive about her height compared to the other f(x) girls.

“Sunyoung, are you okay?” Now it’s Victoria calling her.

“Neh unnie,” she hastily answered and tried to untangle Taemin’s hair without care because he just called her a midget.

“Yah that hurts!” Taemin shouted.

“Sunyoung who’s that? Is someone there?”

“Now look what you’ve done!” Luna said trying desperately to remove Taemin’s hair they’re in a very awkward position now Taemin was back sitting on the bed with his body bent towards her and she’s kneeling on the floor.

“What’s happening here unnie?” Krystal followed the other girls outside her door and Luna panicked even more when she heard Amber’s voice.

“Why don’t you just open it –” Luna wanted to shout when she heard Amber say that, but Amber did what she wanted even before saying it and the door was wide open.

“Oppa!” Sulli shouted, surprised to see Taemin.

“Oh oh…” Amber said.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Can't imagine Taemin and Bap fighting LOL :)