Missing You

Moon And Maknae

It's not everyday that the five member group could spend the whole day together, specially now that they have individual schedules. So they were really happy to spend time practicing for their joint concert with EXO for SMTown. It's their last practice before the concert and they're really very excited. Victoria and Luna would always be the ones who'd perfect every move even when they're only doing rehearsals or practicing. Luna would sometimes even sing her parts while dancing. They take breaks every after dance practice taking time to drink lots of water. After almost five hours of practice the girls were ready to go home but not until one of the staff unnie called Luna, Krystal and Amber.

"You'll have to practice with D.O. for Goodbye Summer," the unnie reminded them.

"Oh I thought we're doing it tomorrow unnie," Krystal said she already has another schedule and she needs to get there right away or she'll be late. Amber also said that she has another schedule and she can't stay any longer.

"But D.O. is waiting for you." The staff unnie said looking at Luna as if telling her that she has to stay.

Luna looked at her members, she too is tired but she can't just go without meeting D.O. at least. She smiled at the staff unnie and waved at her members. "I'll go and meet him. Unnie and Krystal can just practice before the concert starts tomorrow."

"Thanks unnie!" Krystal said kissing her goodbye and Amber after patting her back followed Krystal out. The staff unnie carried Luna's heavy bag for her and led her to the music room where D.O. is waiting.

"He's in there waiting," the staff unnie said pushing the door open for Luna and handing her bag back. "I'll go now."

"Thanks unnie," Luna said as she entered the music room. "Kyungsoo oppa?" She'd call Kyungsoo oppa ever since she got to know him and knowing he's also born on 1993 did not change that.

"Oh hey Luna sunbae," Kyungsoo said as soon as he saw her. He waited for the others to enter and Luna sent him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry but they have other schedules, we thought we'd be doing this tomorrow..." Luna explained and he smiled at her.

"That's okay, of course you're all too busy." Kyungsoo said drawing up a chair for Luna. "Uhm so we'll practice now?" He smiled shy at her.

"Of course but let me drink some water first oppa, and please don't call me sunbae again." It was easy to be with Kyungsoo, sure they don't really talk much but it's still comfortable silence for her. She was glad that it was Kyungsoo that was chosen to sing Goodbye Summer with them not that she doesn't like the other Exo vocals but it was pleasant to work with someone like Kyungsoo. He seemed so shy at first but once they got into practice he was talking and joking with them.

They talked more rather than practice because Luna is really getting comfortable and is now sharing some stories to Kyungsoo. They were already there for one hour when Chen appeared, they didn't even know he was there until he called on Kyungsoo.

"Oh hyung, you're here." 

Chen greeted Luna first and she told him not to call him sunbae telling him she prefers Luna or Sunyoung.

"Would it really be okay if I just call you Sunyoung?" Chen asked and Luna nods with a smile. "Then call me Jongdae as well if you want."

"Neh that's perfect oppa," Luna said. 

"Why are you here hyung?" Kyungsoo asked as he was feeling left out of the conversation when the two started to talk about something else he could not relate.

Chen looked at him as if he only remembered the reason he came. "Oh that, yes I was told Sunyoung is here so I came to practice with her too."

"Really?" Kyungsoo said not believing Chen.

"We have a duet, right Sunyoung?" Chen was liking the way he could say his name so he decided to say it anytime he could but Kyungsoo is giving him the you're-not-funny look.

Luna also remembered that she'd be singing with Chen. She did practice a couple of times but not with him. "Oh yeah we also have to practice oppa. I'm sorry I totally forgot about our duet but I did practice on my own."

Chen got a chair and sat next to Luna. "So you two are done practicing right Sunyoung?" He didn't wait for an answer and grinned instead at Kyungsoo. "Shall we start now Sunyoung?" He took some paper and handed it to Luna which was the lyrics to the song Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.

"But Sunyoung might be tired," Kyungsoo said before they can start.

"It's okay oppa, we better start practicing. I feel nervous already." Luna said trying to clear . Kyungsoo handed her some water. "Thanks."

"I'm the one who should be nervous, I'm singing with one of the best vocals SM has." Chen said, he was going to add Luna's real name again when Kyungsoo shot him another one of his looks. "So shall we start?" Luna nodded and sang the first line. Kyungsoo sat there listening to them. Their harmony is perfect and their voices sounded perfect together. They practiced for another hour and they were both satisfied. Kyungsoo clapped as they ended the song.

"It really is gonna be Christmas in two days," Kyungsoo said and in that moment the other EXO members arrived with Suho entering the room first. Luna mentally counted them. Suho was followed by Baekhyun then came Tao, Sehun, Lay, Chanyeol, Luhan, Xiumin, Kris and then Kai. She literelly held her breath when Kai came in and met her eyes. He knew she was in there with Chen and Kyungsoo.

Luna greeted the group choosing not to greet them one by one. Tao who recently had the habit of hugging her whenever they see each hugged her again and was pulled away by Sehun when he held on longer than necessary.

This is gonna be the first time they'd be seeing each other. Well she did see him a couple of days ago but that would not count because he didn't know she was there. She felt nervous all of a sudden until Suho called her name sensing her discomfort.

"These two didn't give you any trouble sunbae?" Suho asked.

Luna smiled and shook her head. "They were the perfect gentlemen oppa, and please do not call me sunbae."

"Do you have anything else to do after this Sunyoung?" Chen asked making his way in between Suho and Luna while Kyungsoo watched and struggled from a group hug being initiated by Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Ahh... nothing but - " Luna could not continue as Chen clapped his hands suddenly and declared that Suho will treat them all to a nice dinner and the others cheered as well.

Suho complains and tried to tell them that he's not treating them to anything but lost as Kris pointed at Sunyoung laughing at them. "You really don't want to tell her the dinner is cancelled right?" Kris said.

Suho looked at Kai who was at the corner silently watching them and stealing glances at Luna.

"Well it's not like that," Suho said.

"Come on I'd pay half," Kris even offered. Suho smiled and agreed. Tao offered to carry Luna's bag even though she said it's perfectly okay with her to carry it. She couldn't even tell them that she can't eat with them, it might be too awkward with Kai.

"Hey Sunyoung," Kai called her at last as the guys started to leave the room. 

"Jongin, I can just tell them I can't go..."

"Why? Do you have anything else to do?" Kai asked as he held the door open for her the other guys were too excited that they seem to forget about Luna or it might just be that they wanted them to be alone for a while.

Luna averted her eyes choosing to look at her shoes. "Not really... well I'm supposed to go straight to dorm after our practice but..."

"Then have dinner with us first before you go back to your dorm," Kai told her. 

Luna looked at him. "Are you sure?"

"Positive," Kai answered. "If it's okay with you, I mean the guys would be too noisy."

Luna laughed at this. "Well I could handle that, I'm too noisy too."

He laughed as well. "How could I forget that?" They walked together following the other guys out and they waited for the elevator.

"Can we fit in?" Xiumin asked worred that it might be too crowded for Luna's comfort.

"It's fine oppa," Luna assured him. They all squeezed in the elevator when it came Luna stood in front of Suho while Kai was right beside her. And when they got to the ground floor of SM the door opens and Luna almost slipped as she wanted to quickly get out luckily Kai caught her and steadied her he was still holding her hand when Chanyeol shouted Minho's name.

Luna looked up right away and saw SHINEE. Her heart began to pound as she set eyes on Taemin and realized he was looking at their linked hands. Kai dropped her hand gently but not before giving it a gently squeeze which didn't escaped Taemin's quick eyes.

EXO greeted their sunbaes and Luna wished the ground would just swallow her. Taemin kept his gaze at her not bothering to cover his annoyance at what he saw.

"We're just going to have dinner with Sunyoung," she heard Suho tell Minho and Jonghyun. Onew was just silently waiting for them.

Key being Key pulled Luna away.

"Sunyoung, what are you doing with them?" Key asked as if it's not normal for Luna to be seen with other SM groups.

"I practiced with Kyungsoo and Chen oppa earlier and they invited me for dinner." Key turned to look at Taemin who is now no longer looking at Luna in fact he acts as if she was not there.

"We're only gonna be here for a couple of minutes and we'll be out for dinner as well." Key told her. "Maybe you could - " But at that moment Suho called Luna.

"I have to go oppa," Luna said to Key. She also said goodbye to other Shinee members with the exception of Taemin. The first six boys got into one van while Luna went with the remaining members with their manager to the other waiting van. She sat in between Kai and Suho. The boys decided to have Chinese food for the night and Luna was happy to go along with them. It took them a while to order food but it was good that Suho and Chen entertained her while they wait for the food.

They started eating but Luna could not concentrate because she's thinking Taemin. She shook the thought away not wanting to be rude and disrepectful of the dinner.

"Don't you like it Sunyoung?" Chen asked her.

"Of course I like it oppa," Luna said right away as Kai looked at her. "Just a bit hot and spicy but it's okay." Kai got her plate and started to put a variety of food in it. "Jongin..."

"Just eat this, don't try that dish that Jongdae hyung is eating," Chen stopped short of asking Luna to taste the food when Kai said this. "Are you uhm okay?" Kai whispered to her when everyone waas busy on eating to notice anything around them.

"Yes, I'm fine." Luna smiled at him. It was good to see him and talk to him. She'd be lying if she says it's not awkward but she'd rather be awkward with Kai than not have him talk to her at all. It was not easy to look him in the eye and not be reminded of a past they had chosen to let go. She chose Taemin over Kai.

And suddenly she was hit with a pang of guilt. Because she abandoned Kai. She chose Taemin and the unkown feelings she has for him that she won't even acknowledge and he went out with Na Eun. She left Kai but she can't go to Taemin because he already moved on.

"Sunyoung?" Kai saw the pain in her eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?"

She took a deep breath and smiled at him again. "Yes, I'm okay. Don't mind me, you should eat too." She put some food in his plate as well. "I'm so excited for the concert," and their conversation went on around the concert and the parts they're in. Each wanting to make the other comfortable, wanting to assure each other that they're okay despite of the pain they still feel when they look into each other's eyes. It would not just go away as easy as anyone would like.

"That was a great dinner thanks a lot guys," Luna said as she said goodbye to everyone. They had dropped her off her dorm. "I really enjoyed it."

"Well we're happy you enjoyed the dinner with us Sunyoung," Suho said. "We'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Neh, I'll go up now oppa thanks again." She waved at the guys and her good night to their managers as well.

_

SHINEE got into the elevator and watched as EXO and Luna disappeared from sight. No one spoke even their manager remained silent. They got into the fourth floor and one by one they got off the lift. But Taemin turned around and pressed the button again.

"Taemin what are you doing?" Jonghyun asked him.

"I'll be back hyung!" He said and Jonghyun didn't stop him from leaving. He hurriedly searched for Sunyoung in the lobby they already got out he ran into the parking lot just in time to see the two vans driving away from the building.

_

Luna chose the stairs instead of taking the elevator to their apartment. She needs the exercise anyway so she hummed as she walked slowly up. She knows Sulli is not yet home and Amber might be out as well. They did promise to be home before 12 and Luna would make sure that they would be. She started typing a message for both Sulli and Amber when someone grabbed her arm.

She almost screamed if not for the quick hand that covered .

"It's me," and was turned around to face Taemin.

"Taemin..."

He let her go when he was sure that she won't make a fuss. They stared at each for a while until Luna broke the contact.

"What are you doing here?" Taemin didn't answer her. "If you don't have anything to say I'd like to go in right now, I need to rest."

"Why were you with Jongin?" The accusation in his voice didnt' go unnoticed.

"Why can't I be with Jongin?" Luna challenged him.

"Are you forgetting that you're still married to me?"

"Maybe you're the one who forgot Taemin," she said before she could stop herself.

"What do you mean by that?" Taemin demanded and Luna was already tired that she too lost her temper.

"I saw you with Na Eun!" She said almost screaming at him. "And I was not alone with Jongin earlier in case you didn't notice. I practiced with Kyungsoo oppa and Chen oppa for our concert and they were being kind and invited me to dinner as well." She waited for Taemin to say something but he remained silent. "If you're going to date Na Eun it's okay. Just don't get caught by fans or by SM."

"You don't have the right to tell me what to do Sunyoung," he said icily to her. That hurt but Luna swallowed the tears that were starting to form. "Whatever I do with Na Eun is none of your business and I don't really care what you do with Jongin as long as you don't rub it in my face. And be decent enough not to flirt or date him inside of SM."

"We were not flirting." Luna is not good with arguments. And she hates the way she's hurting and showing it to him. She hates the way she lets him get to her with his words. She wanted to tell him to get out of her way but can't find the words. How dare he drag Jongin into this. He didn't even deny dating Na Eun.

She walked pass him so she could get inside their dorm but he immediately grabbed her hand.

"What do you want from me?" She asked too tired to argue with him. "You told me you don't care what I do so why are you here Taemin?"

Taemin looked at her for a long time before moving away from the door.

Luna quickly keyed in her code so she could get inside the apartment she didn't even glance at him as she she walked inside but Taemin followed her and grabbed her from behind hugging her from behind. Luna felt him smell her hair and though he only whispered it she heard him clearly.

"I miss you Sunyoung..."

_

 

Okay so I'm gonna stop right here...

Comments would be greatly appreaciated so please keep 'em coming ^^

This story was supposed to be only 20 chapters.. I on this really and would end up making it up to 30 chapters or more.. I'd probably edit this story later on and join short chapters.. But I'll do that once the story is complete..

I've been waiting for updates on Luna but still nothing for my fave girl in kpop...

Have a good day everyone!!!