Are we still okay?

Moon And Maknae

First of all I want to say sorry to everyone who's been waiting for this story, sorry to all my readers/subscribers. I know I said I'll be updating but I failed again. So yeah, since Luna just released her first solo FREE SOMEBODY (hoped you all watched the video or listened to her wonderful music), I will be making another chapter and hopefully I will have this story finished before August (yes, the birthday month of Park Sunyoung).

 

So please read on, and still if you have time leave a comment! 

 

-

Victoria opened the door when Taemin rang the doorbell, he looked really worried and his eyes were searching for Luna right away. She greeted him and he greeted her back hurriedly, She snapped her fingers and Taemin's eyes focused on her. 

"Sorry noona," Taemin said. "I just really want to see Sunyoung."

Victoria gave him a smile. "I understand Taemin," she said. "I want to let you know that Sunyoung came here very upset. You know how she is when she's upset. I actually told her to talk to you instead of avoiding you. But just to remind you, if you really did something wrong or hurt Sunyoungie, I will personally make you pay." She eyed him from head to foot and back again before giving her a sweet smile. 

Taemind just nodded his head. Victoria's smile is like a killer smile but he was glad she's giving him a chance.

"Okay then, you two can stay here and talk. I'll go to the market and will be back later. But I'm warning you, I have cctv in this house so I'll see whatever you'll do here."

He nodded again. "Yes noona."

Victoria reached for his head and patted it. "Good boy," she said and left for the market.

Taemin closed the door and headed straight to the kitchen where he thinks Luna is. She was standing by the sink obviously waiting for him to approach. He cleared his throat and she looked back. He knew something was wrong with the way she said his name and he's itching to hold her hand and make it feel right again.

"Hey, uhm. You okay?" He felt it lame that he should ask her that but he waited for her to say something. He did not even move from his spot.

Luna pulled a chair and like a silent invitation he also sat across her. She was fidgeting and he wanted to reach for her hands but made no move.

"I actually - " she stopped talking and sighed. "I feel so silly right now but..." She looked up and met his eyes. "I met Na Eun." Taemin was surprise to hear this but waited for her to continue. "She told me, well she said she likes you and you like her back." 

"Sunyoung," Taemin started but Luna raised her hand to stop him.

"I know it's silly saying this to you and being upset," Luna said. "Did you two date before? I mean if you did it's okay, but do you like her?" And to Luna's horror Taemin laughed. "Yah Lee Taemin!"

Taemin struggled to stop from laughing Luna actually had to hit his hand. "Sorry but," he laughed again. "I just didn't know that's what upset you. I thought of worse things than that." He turned serious and grabbed her hand. "Sunyoung, I know I made a lot of mistakes and probably will still make a lot of it. But there's one thing that I can promise you. My heart is yours."

"She has the necklace," Luna said.

"Necklace?"

"The necklace that was suppose to be my birthday gift. I saw it in your room and it has my name -"

"Wait, so you already saw the necklace?" Luna nodded. "I lost it, I mean I always had it with me when you left the apartment. Then I don't know what happened one day it was with me then it's missing."

"So you did not give it to Na Eun?" He shook his head. "But why was she wearing it? It's exactly the same one."

"I can't answer that, I don't know why Na Eun has the same necklace." He stood up and went to sit beside her. "You want to know the truth about Na Eun?" Luna nodded her head. "We never dated, we went out because I was being a good sunbae to her. But there were no romantic feelings involved. She did confess and told me she likes me, I told her I already like someone else. And she agreed to just be friends." Luna leaned on his shoulder.

"So I just overreacted?" Taemin pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry..."

Taemin chuckled. "Don't scare me again like that Sunyoung." He kissed the side of her head squeezed her shoulders. "Every thing is going to be okay as long as you're with me."

"Yah Taemin, don't be too cheesy, it doesn't suit you." He knew that something wrong would be coming for them. He's not sure how Na Eun got the necklace he just hope that she would not meet Sunyoung again to cause trouble. He would not want to confront her or hut her feelings but if she cause trouble or upset Sunyoung he would not hesitate to take action. 

-

Na Eun waited for Taemin's call but it never came. She's sure that he now knows she met with Luna, she'd waited for days but he never called. Did Luna not tell him they met? She's sure that Luna would talk to him. They met again for WGM and was informed that they'd be doing the last two episodes and that means they'd be saying goodbye to their couple life on TV. Taemin did not stay long so she did not have a chance to talk to him. He seemed intent to avoid her. She finally sent him a message asking if they could meet but he said he's too busy with group activities.

Well if she could not meet Taemin, and he would not talk to her then there's only one option. She's going to talk to Luna again. She dialed her number and she picked up after a while. She did not even say hello, she just told her the time and place and to meet her. Luna hesitated but said yes in the end.

"Anyeong," Luna greeted her. Na Eun smile and gestured for her to sit right across her. It was a gloomy day and may rain later so Luna opted for a cobalt sweat shirt and pants.

"Thank you for coming Unnie," Na Eun said. "I didn't expect you to come."

"I needed to see you actually," Luna said.

"Oh, is that so?" Na Eun said quite uncertain what to feel about what she said. "Would you like some coffee?"

"No I'm good, why don't you tell me what you need to say?" Na Eun smiled, Luna has courage now and does not seem disturbed to see her. 

"You talked to Taemin oppa right?" Luna took deep breaths and did not answer her question. "You told him what I told you right?"

Luna looked her straight in the eye before speaking. She's not a mean person so she could not take anyone being mean to her or seeing someone being mean. It's foreign for her, this whole feeling of anger coming from the person she barely even knows. 

"I don't know why you're doing this -" Na Eun cut her off rudely.

"You don't know? Or you choose not to acknowledge it? Let's be honest here unnie, you know exactly why I'm doing this," she fired. "You're too nice unnie, that's why it's so easy to fool you."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're the one who likes Taemin oppa, you're that annoying girl who would not stop bothering him." It's scary how one person could change in a matter of seconds. Na Eun looks angry and Luna looked around to check if someone noticed them. She feels watched for some reason. "You like Taemin oppa right? Don't just sit there and listen to me talk unnie, I'm actually asking you a question."

Luna still looked at her with kind eyes and it irks her. She doesn't want to see kindness in her eyes. She wants to see anger or even fear.

"Na Eun-shi..." Luna started and even smiled a litte. "What I feel for Taemin or whoever should not be of your concern. Whatever is going on with you and Taemin I think it's also none of my business." She does not want to reveal anything to Na Eun, it would only make things worse. The other girl just smirked. "I'd like to tell you to stop contacting me. I can't and won't continue to meet you like this. I'd like to say let's start over and be friends but I don't think that's healthy right now."

Na Eun looked her shock that Luna would think to still become friends with her even after all the thing she said. Is this really her true identity or was she faking it? Is this really how nice she is?

Luna stood and said goodbye but Na Eun stopped her.

"Take your seat again unnie," Na Eun. "We're not done here."

Luna looked her not believing the ugly look on a pretty face. "I don't think there's more to say."

"Believe me unnie, there's a lot more to say." She saw Luna hesitate so she added. "I know your secret." She smiled as she saw the panic in Luna's eyes. "Why don't you take your seat again unnie?"

Luna did as told. How is this possible? What secret is she talking about?

"I know you like Taemin oppa," Na Eun said. "And you think he likes you too. But he's just playing his part. He likes me unnie and not you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Still playing dumb, I know more than you know unnie," Na Eun said with confidence. "I even know that you and Taemin oppa have an agreement. A secret that if revealed would ruin both of you."

"How?"

"How did I know?" Na Eun laughed. "He told me everything."

Luna was too stunned to speak. She dare not say anything, afraid that she may reveal more than what Na Eun already knows. But why would she know? Did Taemin really tell her every thing? But why? Luna's head is full of questions and she's too scared to know the answers.

Na Eun cleared to get her attention again. "Unnie, I know you're a good person. That's why I'm here to help you. I won't reveal anything, but you have to stay away from Taemin oppa."

"Na Eun -"

"Let me finish first unnie, Taemin oppa does not like you.."

"Taemin and I do not have anything -" Na Eun laughed and Luna was afraid the other customers would notice them. 

"I know what you two have, do you really want me to say it out loud?" Na Eun said.

"Excuse me but I no longer want to discuss anything with you."

"You two are married," Na Eun said and Luna stop midway from standing up. She slowly sat down and faced Na Eun again who had a thriumphant look on her face.

 

-

 

Taemin waited for Luna, they agreed to meet but she was already three hours late. Still he waited patiently, even when she's not answering his calls or not responding with his messages. He sent her another message, he was annoyed at first but now he's really worried. He called her manager but was told Luna left the apartment to meet someone. Taemin tried calling her again but still she would not pick up.

"Where could she be?" He somehow wish he did not remove the tracker on her phone. 

His phone rings and he looked at the name displayed on the screen.

He answered it right away.

"Where is she?" A pause while he listened to the response. His heart dropped while he listened to the voice that seems so alien to him and wishes that he never met her at all.

-

I accidentally updated this yesterday! 

SORRY :)

Please let me know what you think!!!!

Thanks for your continued support for this story.

 

And do watch Luna's MV for FREE SOMEBODY!